[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legalize Rape

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

File: legalizerape.png (34KB, 626x629px) Image search: [Google]
legalizerape.png
34KB, 626x629px
Why don't you believe in legalizing rape /pol/? Are (((you))) a fucking cuck?
>>
>>138596833
That's retarded. Most men are retarded and will fuck anything so if you look anything like a woman at all this would be retarded because guys would attack you all the time because they don't know you have a penis and it's a huge hassel every time.
A better idea is to cull overly sexual people and use vat babies and eugenics to create a race of superpeople with no desire to rape.
>>
Rape should be legalized on private property. I swear, if you step on my property I have every right to do anything I want to you. I pay for the damn place so if I want to force someone into intercourse and kill em I should be legally able to.
>>
File: 1490898068617.jpg (18KB, 274x354px) Image search: [Google]
1490898068617.jpg
18KB, 274x354px
>>138597112
>men will attack you if you look like a woman
So be a real man or get your anus ready.

>>138597292
Yes.
>>
>>138596833
I would agree, if you added a "male relative clause" where the women is not to be raped if she is being accomponied by a male relative in that strangers house.
>>
File: thinkaboutit.gif (3MB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
thinkaboutit.gif
3MB, 450x338px
>>138597504
>strangers house
>stranger danger
>cuck cannot defend girl
>girl gets strong genes
In the end, her family benefits.
>>
>>138597462
>be a dumb ugly hairy meatslab or get your dooter dooted
that sounds like it'll make a great society.
The thing about civilization is that it's an agreement to not be savages to each other for a better quality of life. Our ancestors died for our right to be feminine and still be equal with everyone. If you don't like that maybe you'd like the congo better.
>>
File: 1495560366454.gif (474KB, 127x139px) Image search: [Google]
1495560366454.gif
474KB, 127x139px
>>138597848
>agreement to not be savages
>ancestors died for feminism
>equality
How's that working out for you?
>>
>>138597952
I'm using a little box to talk to people all over the world, except to people who live in savage lands like the kind you want because their primitive ways never let them advance at all. Always trying to fight and compete with other humans is not productive to a society. Humans are collective creatures, we're supposed to work and cooperate with each other. Fighting against that is literally trying to drag us back to the stone age.
>>
File: 1491590937673.gif (2MB, 440x450px) Image search: [Google]
1491590937673.gif
2MB, 440x450px
>>138598296
Wrong. Fighting each other is what makes us develop. There hasn't been a major world war in decades and look what happened. We need to kill each other to survive.
>>
>>138598562
Fighting as a tribe can be necessary
Introducing savagrey and infighting between one peoples is purley destructive. It's a jewish battle tactic.
You need to embrace civilization. Have fun with your friends, take female hormones, make mutually beneficial agreements!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.