[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

scoop: dutch government covered up religion of peace attack?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: amsterdam.jpg (176KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
amsterdam.jpg
176KB, 1200x900px
https://www.geenstijl.nl/5138188/de_vraag_is_zouden_er_nu_ineens_wel_camerabeelden_opduiken/

website is in dutch:

quick recap:
on the 10th of june there was a muslim man who was ramming his car in to everything and everyone in sight near amsterdam central station.
no real name was given and the suspect was released after just 4 days claiming he became unwell whilst driving.
no camera images have been released and police even stated that there werent any.

police got a gag order on talking about the instance, and now a mole in the police released his name which turned out to be different than the one originally given.

starting to smell like a cover up
>>
File: 1454035181622.jpg (68KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
1454035181622.jpg
68KB, 800x522px
>>138595967
>starting to smell like a cover up
EVERYTHING IS A COVER UP
>>
It's hard to believe that the attack was not caught on camera as the Netherlands has CCTV camera's on each streetcorner, especially in Amsterdam.

But hey, we can't allow any bad news about islam to spread, right?
>>
>>138596182

this, the dutch government is very pro islam and getting worse by the day.
>>
File: 1502930539121.jpg (63KB, 659x364px) Image search: [Google]
1502930539121.jpg
63KB, 659x364px
>>
>mole in the police
/our guy/?
>>
Heh I've been saying this ever since the happenings "died down" in July. It didn't die down they just stopped reporting it.
>>
>>138596182
Wanneer gaan we samen onze landverraders eruitgooien?
>>
>>138596654

anyone who seeks thruth or uncovers it is our guy
>>
>>138595967
lmao I was in Amsterdam that day and even saw the crashed car against the wall of the central station. Pretty sure it wasn't a terrorist attack.
>>
>>138596952
But I could be wrong, I mean it wouldn't surprise me at this point that a car ramming into people on a busy place is an allah snackbar.
>>
>>138596730
Dat zal enkel gebeuren als politici onder de mass immigratie lijden. En dat is nog redelijk ver af.
>>
>>138596952

you know he totally ignored police orders right?
there was so much happening that just didnt indicate him being unwell but responsive and aggresive
>>
>>138597105
First of all: Nobody who is sane drives a car into the centre of Amsterdam. I did once and it was horrible. The streets are simply too narrow, and there's pedestrians and bikers everwhere.

So take it from me, it was intentional, that means it was an attempted attack.
>>
>>138597270
Yea but also take it from me that the only people that do drive in the centre of Amsterdam are Morrocans. Probably doing some illegal cab driving.
>>
must also add that he made different maneuvers a few times, if you are feeling unwell you'd either go full speed ahead or stop, not making so much moves
>>
>>138597523
OK.
I only did at that time because my two friends in the car claimed they knew the way. Turned out that they didn't.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.