[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im tooooo fucking tireeeed of this shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3552.jpg (306KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3552.jpg
306KB, 1300x866px
When will the war break out?
When will the next crystalnacht begin?
When will all the trans, pc, feminist neo-commi pride libtard genderqueer millenial genderfluid fucks tip the rest of the population towards rational sense, to fight this cancer?

I mean, history repeats itself, and the truth is that as of today humanity is getting bored. Our life is automatic and safe - thats when we start focus on smaller problems such as people being comfortable in their born sex. Racism being the nr.1 concern in the world, while tollerance for muslims is more important than anything else. I see pictures on FB "White terrorism" for one FUCKING death in US, while 100+ where killed by roachpedophiles entering OUR FUCKING BORDERS. Like FUCK I dont even know anymore, I guess we need a war and im getting bored.

What event could cause a new war, our generations turning point in history - an event that would erase this cancerous movment destroying culture, history, common sense and every form for knowledge gained from the Age of Enlighenment.

I'm not insane, I just feel like were approaching this final straw that would end it.

Impeachment of Trump (Sarajevo)?

I think were at the brink of war - we can only tolerate a few months more.
>>
File: 1491080379374.jpg (74KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
1491080379374.jpg
74KB, 400x387px
>>138594730
You're a fucking coward and you refuse to take steps to start this war you claim to so desperately want yourself. You will continue to sit here, larp, shitpost, and cuddle firearms while screaming that the straw that will break the camel's back is just around the corner, any day now! You will decry people actually standing up for themselves and their beliefs as false flags, as attempts to make your side look bad, because how could anyone on your side go out and hurt innocent people? Must be some jewish trick. Make the world a better place and kill yourself.
>>
>>138594906
You do realize that my actions would mean shit?
>>
>>138594730
There's not going to be a war

You're all a bunch of pathetic cowards who refuse to leave you mom's basement and there's way more of us than there are of you
>>
>>138595194
There is no worse crime than ethnomasochism
>>
>>138595194
>Larp flag posts bait

wow.
>>
>>138595194
Still lost the election, and to Trump! Haha!
>>
>>138595052
and there is why no one is doing anything. We feel powerless.
>>
>>138594906
This. Memeing is all they can.
>>
File: 1502770958251.png (273KB, 1054x1417px) Image search: [Google]
1502770958251.png
273KB, 1054x1417px
>>138594730
slow descent
by the time we're actually balls deep nobody who has half a brain will care about false flags or some bullshit cause that triggers a major conflict

think of it as theater, you gotta set the stage and dress the actors first and then we can have a show
>>
>feminist neo-commi pride libtard genderqueer millenial genderflui

Those are Western values. I think we need to report you to FBI.
>>
>>138595798

You are powerless. Kys.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.