[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /pol/, My name is Adam and I am a direct heir to the ottoman

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1747.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1747.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Hi /pol/, My name is Adam and I am a direct heir to the ottoman throne. My family was exiled from ((turkey)) when ataturk came to power in the earlier half of the last century and settled in England.

This is a AMA, I can clear up any misconceptions or queries you have regarding turkey or it's people.

Ask away
>>
File: tourkia-simaia.jpg (50KB, 630x400px) Image search: [Google]
tourkia-simaia.jpg
50KB, 630x400px
Oust!
>>
>>138583637
Fuck you and everyone who think your bloodline entitles you to anything. This is the real racism.
Are you also the first in line to claim responsability for the atrocities of your family?
>>
Why are you such a faggot.
>>
>>138583909
I agree.

And no I don't think so, the generation before mine did too, the children of those who were exiled.
>>
>>138583905
Hahaha
>>
>>138583637
Did you have anything to do with last year's fake coup?
>>
>>138584241
Absolutely nothing. We don't support him or anything he stands for.

While my grandparents were very Islamic our assimilation into western culture has separated us from the neo-ottomanisim of turkey.
>>
>>138584138
How do you feel about the new Sultan of Turkey (Erdogan)?
>>
>>138584369
Do you think the coup was fake and was only done by Erdo to facilitate his purge? Give reasons or info on why you think that
>>
>>138584396
He's a cuntbag
>>
File: 1501610910182.gif (969KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1501610910182.gif
969KB, 500x375px
>>138583905
Saged
>>
Must have some pretty good redpills to drop, considering your family had a crust of Earth for a moment in time.
>>
File: coup.jpg (23KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
coup.jpg
23KB, 660x371px
>>138584442
Does your family still have any sway in Turkey? Was the Gülen coup real (in your opinion)?
>>
>>138584427
I think the coup was fake yes, My sister was in turkey at the time of the coup and was informing me erdogan had already blocked internet connections to over half of Istanbul at the time, the whole thing just stinks of reichstag fire.

Not to mention how you can't find a university in turkey now that hasn't had 70% of its lecturers arrested.
>>
>>138584457
Hahahaha
>>
>>138584631
You aren't European, and Constantinople will be returned to the rightful heirs, Greece
>>
>>138584497
Indeed I do.
>>
>>138584718
I don't hold claim to Europe just as I don't hold claim to Istanbul, Greece can have it as long as I get to take all our posessions out of topcapi haha
>>
>>138583637

What would you do to improve Turkey today?
>>
Assuming this isn't LARPing BS, would you consider retaking the cross and rebuilding Byzantium instead? You'd get some support for Constantinople and maybe a few white knights with the right promises.
>>
>>138586297
>>138586297
>>138586297
•revoke all Turkish citizenship from Turkish immigrants in Europe
•Overthrow the sultan
•Build a huge wall around Syria and all middle eastern surrounding countries.
•Invest in eastern turkey.
•deport shitskins
•rebuild educational system to be as secular as possible.

Some other things
>>
>>138586471
Most definitely.
>>
why can't turks behave like westerners? why do they wave their flags in my country? why wont they go back to turkey? what part of 'guest' in the word 'guestworker' do they not understand?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.