[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iran

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: ir.png (55KB, 2560x1463px) Image search: [Google]
ir.png
55KB, 2560x1463px
What can you tell me about this country? Apparently from what I hear, Iranians are the based variant of Muslims. Anyone ever been there? What's it like?
>>
>>138579580
Filled with subhuman trash. Islamic theocracy cant be based. Deserves to be glassed.
>>
>>138579667
But I heard they call out the jews and America's shit all the time, while simultaneously not doing any terrorist attacks in Western cities. Why are they bad?
>>
>>138579580
Compare Shia to Sunni terrorist killcounts.
They're still pissed off about the whole western-backed coup thing
They may or may not be covertly building nuclear weapons, and may or may not want to use them against Israel
They are certainly emerging as a regional player. Close alignment with post-Saddam Iraq, Syria, and Hezbollah in Lebanon
>>
>>138579580
From what I heard it's good for vacation, interesting persian culture and people seem nice aswell.
>>
File: Iran Patch.jpg (170KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Iran Patch.jpg
170KB, 1280x960px
>>138579580
Support for Iran!
>>
>>138581001
Do you think we will ever see a US president who wants to normalize relations with Iran in our lifetimes? Seems like they are worth more as an ally than an enemy.
>>
>>138583664
In our lifetimes? Possible, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it. There is more to it than we will ever know, but the prospect of a nuclear Iran has Israel spooked, and they wield so much influence in American politics. One only needs to look at the Iraq to see that the truth of the situation means nothing in the face of propaganda
>>
>>138579580
Still shit but the youth want change and will overthrow the religious minority soon.
>>
>>138583588
Will they ever give up the "Death to Israel" thing? Is that a government slogan, or something that Iranians truly believe should happen? Even if the Palestinians agree to peace terms?
>>
File: 1499193776526.jpg (286KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1499193776526.jpg
286KB, 1000x1000px
>>138579580
It's a theocratic shithole I would never want to live in. I sympathize with them for being opposed to ZOG/USrael though, and I think we should leave them the fuck alone.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.