[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we still going to win lads?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1499625188869.jpg (60KB, 550x366px)
1499625188869.jpg
60KB, 550x366px
>Charolettesville energizes the brainwashed leftist masses
>Trump fires bannon and sends more troops into Afghanistan
>alt-right getting de-platformed constantly

Are we still gonna make it lads?
>>
>>138578125
Kill yourself defeatist scum.
>>
Can't wait for the wannabee commies and nazis to go back to school.
>>
>>138578125
What would winning entail exactly? A new civil war?
>>
Just what protesters said: Go back to the basement nerd.
>>
>>138578125
>Are we still gonna make it lads?
We're just along for the ride. Things have already been decided and we're not just beginning to go through the motions that are going to bring us to where all this ends. An end that I'm increasingly beginning to believe does not end well for those of us with the right intentions.

If it's meant to get better, it gets worst first.
>>
File: rape-norway.jpg (38KB, 596x388px) Image search: [Google]
rape-norway.jpg
38KB, 596x388px
Victory is inevitable. I think Rotherham was the beginning of the end for the poz-fest. The local government tried to bury it for years because they knew it would empower right-wing 'hate' groups, and they were right. It becomes increasingly obvious every year that there are only two possibilities: extinction of white people or physical removal of invaders in white countries. Many whites are too cucked to ever resist, but they are weak and losing them isn't a loss. Many of us will die or be bred into mongrelization, but those who remain will be better for it. This eugenic pressure is what made us the most beautiful and successful race on Earth.

On the deplatforming and frenzied hysteria: these are only signs that the sleeping giant is waking and the enemy is terrified. Trump won very obviously on the promise of building a wall to keep the brown people who explicitly want to replace us out. Le Pen lost, but she lost as a top contender when five years ago she was a fringe, joke candidate. Let the pot simmer a while longer. The real leaders are coming.

>"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."

>First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
>>
>>138578413
I mean, I don't think things are pre-destined. I think /pol/ actually changes the narrative quite well.
>>
>>138578125
Phoenix is the left's Waterloo.
>>
>>138578766
Do normie whites actually know that white people are being bred out though?

I probably wouldn't have noticed/cared unless I came on /pol/ a lot, and I live in Chicago.
>>
>>138578125 (OP)
Yes. We are winning. All they've done is throw a bunch of wood on a fire and since they can only see a few embers they believe it is out. The fire burns more brightly each day and soon we will blind them with our radiance. The more they try to suppress us, the more I am convinced we are right and that those suppressors are deathly afraid.
>>
File: 1502497256745.png (511KB, 658x609px) Image search: [Google]
1502497256745.png
511KB, 658x609px
Bannon resigned prior to Tikinacht and the Afghanistan plan has been in the works for literal months.
>>
>>138581922
>Bannon resigned

Nice spin you got there
>>
>alt-right

GTFO shill
>>
>>138578413
>>138578413

/pol/ is always right.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.