[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: tad.jpg (92KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
tad.jpg
92KB, 800x450px
I wrote a fucking compiler!
What have you done?
>>
>>138577961
Wrote a book senpai
>>
>>138578047
f am**
>>
>>138577961
I fixed your compiler.
>>
>>138577961
I did that too for school it was pretty fun.
>>
File: Yuri-Bezmenov.jpg (42KB, 1024x599px) Image search: [Google]
Yuri-Bezmenov.jpg
42KB, 1024x599px
>>138577961
I subverted at least 10 people to become radical far-righters in the last 2 years.
>>
File: cia.png (160KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
cia.png
160KB, 500x700px
>>138578047
>Wrote a book senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=rfsqEO-WQHc
>>
>>138578819
>I subverted at least 10 people to become radical far-righters in the last 2 years.

What's the secret, senpai?
>>
>>138577961
Once I jerked off 18 times in one single day. I also wrote 6 technical books on different topics. (But that doesn't pay much so I'm back to jerking off)
>>
>>138577961
I doxxed/jacked the owners of 8 different antifa websites (Currently), 100's of antifa members, went through 1000's of emails to try to help bring down the worlds nastiest mafia type gub in history, helped with eric clanton. It's just tuesday desu
>>
>>138579299
>Success is the important thing. Propaganda is not a matter for average minds, but rather a matter for practitioners. It is not supposed to be lovely or theoretically correct. I do not care if I give wonderful, aesthetically elegant speeches, or speak so that women cry. The point of a political speech is to persuade people of what we think right. I speak differently in the provinces than I do in Berlin, and when I speak in Bayreuth, I say different things than I say in the Pharus Hall. That is a matter of practice, not of theory. We do not want to be a movement of a few straw brains, but rather a movement that can conquer the broad masses. Propaganda should be popular, not intellectually pleasing. It is not the task of propaganda to discover intellectual truths.

>It would not be impossible to prove with sufficient repetition and a psychological understanding of the people concerned that a square is in fact a circle. They are mere words, and words can be molded until they clothe ideas and disguise.

>The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over.

― Joseph Goebbels
>>
>>138577961
I developed and deployed a memetic warfare system many now call KEK in the late 90s, leading to racial & political chaos in the effort to restore national order.
>>
>>138579966
Digits confirm it *Boo* ghost anon why such a faggot desu??? Life was good pre 9/11
>>
>>138577961
His youtube channel got banned. Anyone knows why?
>>
File: jesus2.jpg (99KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
jesus2.jpg
99KB, 400x400px
>>138579676

You're doing Gods work anon
>>
>>138579966
9/11 wasn't a part of that operation, the memetic system was created to counter the 9/11 actors over a 20 year timeframe.
>>
File: CIA Meme Warfare Center.jpg (314KB, 1598x1390px) Image search: [Google]
CIA Meme Warfare Center.jpg
314KB, 1598x1390px
>>138580406
Bullshit, "your version" was created to subvert entire populations. And why did you fail flat on your faces (BADLY) vs an anime shitposting forum? 150 million dollar loss from what I understand. Ours was out of fun, joy and boredom. There will be no cultural appropriation here kind sir....you must be looking for reddit. It's that'a way ------------->

>Tell your kike mossad friends we know
>>
File: 1501690096560.jpg (125KB, 424x424px) Image search: [Google]
1501690096560.jpg
125KB, 424x424px
>>138577961

I 'accidentally' walked over beggar gypsy's coin-cup.
Also: I know God denied networking from TempleOS but has someone made working TCP/IP for us who doesn't speak with God on regular basis?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.