[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So guys, I've gotten a girlfriend, and she's a mexican

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: autisticchild.jpg (6KB, 182x250px) Image search: [Google]
autisticchild.jpg
6KB, 182x250px
So guys, I've gotten a girlfriend, and she's a mexican who loves me and cooks and is mediocre looking but not hideously embarassing, fuckable etc.

The problem is she's kind of fucking retarded. She'll embrace my ideas but she can't come up with anything on her own.

this is because she's a dark low IQ mexican. what would you do pol? I don't want to go and find another girl to fuck, but she's just such a subhuman ape
>>
I'm really a r9k robot at heart and am not good with women, so it's not like I have a choice, but I'm having trouble coping with her being a retarded cunt. It's giving me a headache.

Why couldn't she just be white or asian and not a fucking subhuman, it's ridiculous. Or one of the mexicans whose IQ isn't fucking 85 or 90 or whatever the fuck. God wouldn't it be pathetic to have my dumbshit girlfriend take an IQ test.

I used to masturbate to this one video of a retarded russian being fucked on efukt, maybe this is punishment for that
>>
help me out i can't go to the other boards for obvious left-cancer reasons
>>
>>138577774
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>138577577
White women aren't exactly intellectuals either anon. Women as a whole generally fall into their races average range of intellect and capabilities. Furthermore, being social/emotional creatures, they generally rely on other people for both their feelings and ideas.

I get the feeling you've been sold the perfect mate fantasy that hollywood movies written by men have told you exists, when instead you should look at movies made by women to understand what you're getting out of a relationship with a woman. (which is basically nothing)

My advice to you, learn to appreciate what she is rather than what she isn't. She loves you, she cooks for you, and she's fuckable. These are actually what every man should want in a woman. Anything else must be found in your fellow man.
>>
>>138577430

Have you tried to encourage it? Play chess with her.
>>
>>138577430
Try the Socratic method

Instead of "telling" her ideas, it's a gentle push into her asking herself if her views are consistent with each other and the world around her.

All that said, you sound like a bit of a dumb cunt yourself OP, so be easy on her
>>
Why the hell are you with someone you consider to be racially and intellectually inferior? You even called her an ape
I think you might be the problem OP
>>
>>138577430
Buddy you just described virtually every woman on the planet. Outside of the odd turbo autist chick they are ALL like that. Just learn to enjoy her for the homemaker she is and get some fucking bros to hang out with.
>>
>>138577430
Is she not?
I'm guessing she's not because you are autistic but I have to ask what you see in her, if anything
>>
>>138579008
Hot*
>>
Lmao women are dumb

but genetically inferior women are dumber

feels bad man
>>
>>138579008
>>138579043

She's not hot, she's not hideous.

She's into nerdy stuff, loves me a lot, takes care of me, and stops me from going into depressive psychosis (which you can obviously tell I'm not exactly a stable guy)
>>
>>138579608
How does she stop you from going into depressive psychosis?
Where did you meet her?
>>
>>138577430
Holy shit dude I'm almost in your situation. My mexican GF is smart, but she also has no opinions and no desire to form opinions
>>
>>138579608
go to sleep Ky
>>
>>138579686
If i'm left to my own devices I'm blinded by how much freedom i have and I'll do nothing until i hate my life and obsess over how alone i am.

>>138579792
yeah, what's the deal with this
>>
I have a spectrum gf and yes it's like dealing with a child sometimes but I must tell you from years of personal experience all women are crazy and stupid and the ones that aren't still are just less times a year. she went to school got a good job and supports my neet lifestyle and all I need to do is take care of her like she's my daughter it's been 8 years and it's still working. just find yourself a girl that can stand to be around you and is willing to devote herself to you in return you do the same . you honestly probably don't deserve her because you sound like the type that this is he's a Chad and deserves a Chad woman but in reality you are trash and when you look at her you hate her because it reminds you . you cannot do better because you are trash plp just like her
>>
>>138577430
Dude, at least she listens to what you say. It's way worse when the chick is dumb but think she's smart.
>>
File: 1500937738892.png (2MB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
1500937738892.png
2MB, 1180x842px
>>138577430
>Guize, my brown GF can't think for herself tell me what to do

Do you see the irony here? Seems like you were made for each other.
>>
post pics and let /pol/ decide if she's a keeper
>>
>>138580014
>you honestly probably don't deserve her because you sound like the type that this is he's a Chad and deserves a Chad woman but in reality you are trash and when you look at her you hate her because it reminds you . you cannot do better because you are trash plp just like her

A bit, not that I think I'm a chad, but sometimes girls that are knockouts are into me, and i have smart girls fall in love with me at times, but of course who knows what that would turn into.

The constant thought that I can do better haunts me.
>>
>>138579926
>yeah, what's the deal with this
It's because they're women. Women are stupid.
>>
>>138580118
XD

holy shit

(no but really I tell her and people what to do all day I need to be on the other end briefly)
>>
>>138577430
>She'll embrace my ideas but she can't come up with anything on her own.
Sounds like your average woman tbqdesu.

Also watch out for the wall. If she's mediocre looking now you don't want to see her when she's past 30.
>>
>>138580148
>The constant thought that I can do better haunts me.
That's because having a gf automatically makes you more alpha, both in the perception others have of you because of it, but also in the way you uncontiously present yourself. If you were single you would automatically scare more females away because of the famous "stink of desperation". So don't use your current situation to compare to how you'd do if you were single.
>>
>>138577430
Why do you care if she loves you? Love is a shit parameter to choose a partner

I believe you are thinking of something more like a marriage? Does she need you, Do you need her... If yes to both, then you are good.

Also, we browns are more reliable, we still have family values.
>>
>>138577430
.its because of your mom and it's genetic
>>
>>138577430
>The problem is she's kind of fucking retarded. She'll embrace my ideas but she can't come up with anything on her own.
Yes. That's a woman.
This is what women are like OP.
>>
File: 1485171962611.jpg (91KB, 575x449px) Image search: [Google]
1485171962611.jpg
91KB, 575x449px
>>138580663
>Also, we browns are more reliable, we still have family values
Fucking subhuman spic, spread your bullshit somewhere else. You are inferior in every possible aspect.
>>
>>138577430
Tell her about the kikes.
Then stop taking life advice from anonymous neo nazis on a Cambodian pencil shaving art forum.
>>
>>138580190
>XD
>XD
>XD
>KYS
>>
>>138577430

So you are using a subhuman as a fleshlight and you want our advice? Why don't you buy a dog and fuck that, you fucking degenerate. Same thing.
>>
>>138577430
fuck mexicans dued those fucking spics are trash
>>
>>138580911
Dutch post best post
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.