[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are you redpilling your women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: happy hitler.gif (2MB, 300x259px) Image search: [Google]
happy hitler.gif
2MB, 300x259px
So I' live in Los Angeles and have been dating a bernie supporter for awhile, been dropping heavy redpills since first date, made her where my trump shirt the first time she spent the night watch hitler docs with her and explain the bias and brainwashing in them etc
tonight while taking her home she says
>why do blacks get mad at cops for arresting them for drugs when they kill each other for drugs
>Niggers are stupid.
she then turns to me and says
>WHAT ARE YOU TURNING ME INTO
>feels fucking good bro

Are you redpilling your women pol?
and funny stories when they realized what you've done?
>>
>>138576294

WHOA Anon...you can't show your power level THAT fast. It's gonna have a rebound effect and she's gonna hate you for dropping it on her too fast.

Fuck man, you gotta treat this shit like grenade. You don't just lob a grenade to your enlistee and tell them to throw it. You gotta teach them slowly how to throw grenades.

Fuck man, settle down.
>>
I got my girlfriend saying cuck and convinced her that BLM is a con and racist against whites (even though her best friend is big in the movement). Also, I had her begging me not to break up with her a few weeks ago when she pulled some bullshit that was "the last straw" and I was actually gonna leave. (I don't know why I didn't. Too cucked I guess.)
But yeah, I know the feel. I'm not big on the whole Jews conspiracy shit, but I'm still glad you're able to have an effect. One thing is for sure, girls like that who grew up thinking SJW shit all the time, have way more fun being with guys who don't moralize about hate speech and banter.
>>
>>138576294
>where
You can't even spell, but are somehow convinced you'll enlighten others with your superior knowledge? What a fucking faggot.
>>
>where my trump shirt
learn to spell retard
>>
File: IMG_1108.jpg (45KB, 735x541px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1108.jpg
45KB, 735x541px
>>138576994
>>138577041
>>
>>138576294
NO, I'm not a fucking autist. Women are for fucking, not memes and political discourse
>>
>while watching hitlerdocs for first date
Jeez, how autistic are you both?
>>
>>138577304
>You had an argument
>>
>>138576294

my girlfriend is more racist than anyone on here since she does shit like lean out the car window and scream nigger at black lads walking by, surprised we havnt been arrested yet
>>
>>138577304
Maybe you shouldn't use memes you don't understand, moron.
>>
File: IMG_6470.png (769KB, 719x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6470.png
769KB, 719x1280px
>>138576537
Meh I'm an all or nothing live on the edge kinda guy and I have to hide it all the time with my career, but she's honestly really happy with it even calls me a nazi during sex it's hilarious
>>
>>138576825
ehh it happens man, I mean if it wasn't something super serious I wouldn't say you're cucked
but yeah my chick constantly tells me how these liberal faggots she dated beat the shit out of her or some other degenerate shit and I just pull the "as a culture women are our greatest asset I wouldn't dare harm one" fucking eats it up bro
>>
>>138577530
God bless her anon she's marriage material
>>
Starting to red pill my southern Baptist wife. Mostly when the news is on. Red polling her on niggers was easy. >in other news gas station clerk was shot and killed for 3 bottles of schlitz malt liquor
Hey babe, why aren't they showing pics of the perp?
Her >because niggers

>watch some prime time TV with nothing but shows and commercials of multicultural androgynous homosexual pedophiles adopting nigger babies
Hey babe, who is behind all this subliminal conditioning?

Babe rolls her eyes
>the jews
I fucking love this woman.
The jew pill was hardest for her to swallow, being baptist. The subliminal shit was easy for her to see, she can't un see it now. She knows they're out to blot out her race. To her it begged the question of "who"
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.