[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Walking down the road, doing typical white guy stuff, you know,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1508063784.jpg (105KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1508063784.jpg
105KB, 720x960px
Walking down the road, doing typical white guy stuff, you know, minding your own business not breaking any laws, and then suddenly, a wild SJW appears and attempts to ruin your day. What do you do pol?
>>
Rape
>>
>>138575530

whip out my 2% proof of Native American blood card and make xir pay reparations to fund my golf exposition luncheon
>>
>>138575530
sage I'm so sick of seeing these pathetic written threads always by an american as well ruining this board get cancer and die faggot.
>>
>>138575530
Dunno why but I'd go balls deep in that.

looks like a female Milhouse.
>>
>>138575530
In case that by some miracle I am not drunk, pretend I am deaf and make up sign language
>>
>>138575530
Tell her(male) that she is invading my safe space and needs to leave before my ptsd kicks in and I am no longer in charge of my actions.
>>
>>138575651
I failed English in school, so you are correct on all levels
>>
>>138575604
I can improve yours, anal* rape
>>
>>138575530
tell her that her being an SJW offends you, and that she must be more tolerant of your values
>>
File: 619798.png (277KB, 706x412px) Image search: [Google]
619798.png
277KB, 706x412px
>>138575651
>get cancer
>is cancer

Can you contract yourself? That fires my cylinders with unleaded.
>>
>>138575530
>"oh dear, p-pardon me m-m'lady."
*tips pink fedora with a hillary 2016 sticker on it*
>"i'm so terribly s-sorry, i didn't m-mean to step in your way."
*begin to sweat nervously and profusely*
>"n-no, please you go ahead first!"
>"you s-see i'm not like the other fucking white males"
*cowers in humble subservience to the superior female gender*
>>
Rape her like a true refugee
>>
>>138575530
exterminate the jew.
>>
check for benis.
>>
>>138575530
Anyone else find leftist cunts like this attractive? I'm too much of a gentleman to choke, pin arms, or generally hate fuck a true lady, but I'd destroy this bitch, and not even acknowledge her after I was done. And she'd probably like it too.
>>
>>138575530
Id fuck her. No really thats what you do in real life as long as youre wearing a concert tee.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.