[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black vs White pride

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 11

File: DHZC-9AUIAEfpa7.jpg large.jpg (115KB, 540x888px) Image search: [Google]
DHZC-9AUIAEfpa7.jpg large.jpg
115KB, 540x888px
Can you refute this argument of "black pride" making sense but "white pride" not?

Original post here

https://twitter.com/AdrianXpression/status/897978833151852544
>>
>>138572306

To bump and tl;rd, White pride is a skin color, not a culture, whereas black pride is ok because they had their culture stolen and whitewashed from them with slavery and Christianity.
>>
he's right and unironically endorsing ethno-nationalism, which is superior in all ways to white nationalism. Only a pleb or a 52% 1/8th irish 1/16 native 1/49rd sicillian wants white nationalism.
>>
File: kill_yourself.jpg.jpg (19KB, 540x82px) Image search: [Google]
kill_yourself.jpg.jpg
19KB, 540x82px
Because this is retarded. "Can often" "i can" get the fuck iut of here alot of us are a mix of 10 different ethnicities "white pride" is our only choice
>>
File: 1461557660685.jpg (230KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
1461557660685.jpg
230KB, 800x500px
>>138572306
What do niggers have to be proud about?
>pic related
>>
>>138573202
its your ancestors fault for being race mixers and forgetting their heritage.
>>
>>138573512
And Mccuck the "irish"man is still a moron for using his personal anecdote
>>
>>138572306
We already had this thread.

To summarize, the claim "there is no shared white culture" is ridiculous and blatantly false.
The defense of "black people can have a shared culture because they don't know their origin" is even more idiotic.
>>
>>138572306
>There is no pan-European culture, never was.
Roman Imperial rule and the adoption of Latin, principle of law as well as a common religion first in Roman paganism, later in Roman Christianity.

Later, the warrior kings of France and Germany created mass dominions of land and expanded European influence significantly, though not always in unity, as any astute observer could ascertain from England, there is always a neighborly acceptance of the continent with a continuous competitive spirit. Which is the truth, Europeans do competition best, thus, as opposed to unifying, our leaders and peoples have preferred often to subdivide and pursue niche dominance.

This can be found in the merchant empires of the Hanseatic League and the Venetians who managed to stick their fingers everywhere.

We saw Napolean rise to power and specifically aim, with popular support, to unite the varied peoples of the powerful bickering nations. If anything, it is the desire to remain distinct, all are Europeans, but there is no Europe if the many Europeans of it disappear. What is Europe without the British? Or the Italians? Or the Germans? Or the French? Or the Spanish? Or the Russians? Let alone the Greeks? There has always been pan-Europeanism, everything Europe is proves that they are obviously a unique, distinct, separate and diverse set of people. Merely because Albanians or Maltese haven't been united with Sweden at any point doesn't mean they don't share a closer heritage with Swedes or Irish than they do Chinese or Persians.
>>
>>138572306
What a retarded cunt. Europeans do share a common history and a common culture, even if these cultures can be further subdivided. I mean, all of the great Norwegian composers, painters, playwrights and writers of the 1800s, traveled Europe and learned from academies stretching from Copenhagen to Vienna and Florence.
Furthermore, America has created its own white identity, and a significant portion of white Americans have mixed European ancestry and feel no connection to their ancestral homes.
>>
As long as there is not a single successful first world African nation in the world, niggers have no say in anything.
>>
>>138572306
white american here
I have no Idea where I come from
>refuted
>>
>>138572306
>black pride is ok because they had their culture stolen
So what exactly they are proud of?
>>
Ask him about Asian pride
>>
>>138572306
When it comes down to it, his argument is that white people are oppressors and black people are victims, therefore discrimination against white people is justified. He defines black and white races by his personal feelings, with no reference to scientific data; he provides no evidence that black culture ceases to exist due to colonization or slavery, and his corresponding claim that white culture doesn't exist flies in the face of reality (the language he is using is white culture); and he engages in sophistry when claiming white identity is one thing (arbitrary skin tone) and black identity is another (unique racial/ethnic heritage and culture).

Either you believe people are equal, or you don't. You simply cannot have it both ways. I would have more respect for this guy if he said, 'I deserve more rights than white people because I'm black and it's the current year,' since he'd at least be honest.

Liberals need to engage in cognitive dissonance like this, because although their ostensible agenda is equality, in practice their agenda is white discrimination, displacement, ethnocide, and ultimately genocide. They need to believe that it's not, and they need you to believe it.
>>
I'm proud of having white skin and carry neanderthal DNA.

Checkmate faggot.
>>
How about we archive that?
https://archive.is/h7faO
>>
>>138580538
Basically the world is ridden with what Nietzsche refers to as slave morality. Basically the strong, the virtuous, the noble, the smart, the healthy, the skilled, the qualified exhibit "evilness" and as a result the humiliated, the weak, the oppressed, the sick, the inferior are "good."

Our civilization must revert back to master morality.
>>
File: Namban-12.jpg (533KB, 1600x1285px) Image search: [Google]
Namban-12.jpg
533KB, 1600x1285px
>>138578568
fucking based, i love raw japanese logic
>>
Also "black pride" is a sham, I don't think anyone is *really* or *truly* 'proud' of being black. If they had the choice to be re-born, they would choose to be white. And every other inferior race for that matter.

Black pride is just wishful thinking, glass half-full mentality, just trying to get by by getting shafted by the lottery. Just trying to make the best of it. Oh well.
>>
>>138578921
>Ask him about Asian pride
In Asia we value modesty and humility
something niggers are incapable of
That's why we will always have niggers, because the don't even understand what virtue is.
>>
>>138580889
>have
*hate
>>
>>138580875
just trying to get by after* getting shafted by the birth* lottery. Just trying to make the best of it. Oh well.
>>
I'm full blood Mexican and I have white pride I recognize who built and maintains society I mean fuck what do niga and spic have pride in anyway pyramids they have no idea how to build? breeding? art? I mean come the fuck on it's all child's play compared to whites accomplishment so my point is life is best lived when you know ur place unfortunate that iq is related to race but it is and you can't give the same amount of privilege to people with different iq because they get confused and angry and want more even if that means not earning in fact only if they don't need to earn it.
>>
>>138580957
Ancient Egyptians and Carthaginians were white people before they got genocided and raped by the Arabs.
>>
>>138572306
> 150 years of near open immigration rights and niggers think each and everyone were descended from slaves
> implying white orphans ALSO cant identify their own linage either
> Also we got DNA testing now
>>
>>138580957
The African continent has not produced anything, can someone name me one thing that the African continent has produced -- something worthwhile?
>>
Cuz white Supremacists fucked that up for y'all by coining that phrase. If "White Power" had no association with the KKK or White Supremacy, it'd be seem like Black Power, Brown Power, Yellow Power etc. If you wanna look at why it isn't okay to say "White Power" ask yourself if you want to then be associated with the people in Charlottesville. People say "Black Power" and we picture people raising their fist at the Olympics or Malcolm X. You say "White Power." People think cross burnings, lynchings, and slavery.
There's also a difference in cultural ability. White people can celebrate pride without it specifically being about skin color. They can more than likely trace their roots, have family traditions, and can have pride in their families culture. That's why no one has a problem with "Italian Pride" or "English Pride" or any insert European country here pride. Hell we all even celebrate Irish Pride on St Patrick's Day and we all love it. This isn't the case for black people. Since most of us are the decendents of slaves we have no cultural roots prior to that. We were sold out of Africa, sold in America, and then our families were torn apart for a couple dozen generations through the slave trade.
So I can't have Ghanian Pride or Liberian Pride because I don't know where I'm from. My family doesn't know where were from. My cousin is an AA studies professor at Dexel. She used every resource at her disposal and the best she could get after months of research was "West Africa." So we have none of that knowledge and none of those traditions. Our heritage is now the American South. And since we have no original land or traditions to claim, but we share a common ancestry of slavery, we just had to go with "Black Power" to make it simple and inclusive to everyone considered black, no matter skin shade.
>>
>>138572306
>Can you refute this argument of "black pride" making sense but "white pride" not?

But see, when you start talking "black pride", that's not a culture. That's a skin color. There is no black culture, never was. There is no pan-African culture, never was. Africa is a continent, not a culture or ethnicity.

There, have fun.
>>
>>138581171
I'd also like to mention the origin and purposes of both movements since I think that's important. The White Power movement was birthed out the Klan. Which was made for the purposes of instilling fear in black people. It was created out of this notion that after slavery their would be a black uprising against the whites. So a bunch of men decided to dress in hoods and pretend to be ghosts of Confederate soldiers to control the black population. Mind you the black population of the south at this point has no education and is highly superstitious. So it was actually very effective. Everything the KKK has been about since is maintaining white superirority. Whether that's through scaring people with cross burnings, lynching blacks for minor crimes, burning churches, or imposing legislation to keep them from voting, the point is to keep people down.
The Black Power movement had blips throughout the early 20th century but really got moving in the 1960's. Imagine this. You're a couple generations out of slavery. Your grandparents were probably slaves. You've lived in a society that's hated you, made you a second class citizen, and done everything that can to make you feel lesser. Imagine the self-hatred and self-loathing that comes with that. Being told everyday your lesser because of how you look. If not directly, than by society around you. Now imagine a social movement to change that mindset. To change that self-hatred. To say you don't need to be like the white people on TV to be beautiful, you're beautiful the way you are. To say it doesn't matter they won't let you into their schools. You're still smart. To say you're still important. You still have value.
That's what the Black Power movement was. It wasn't a let's lynch white people thing, or let's make sure white people don't vote thing. It was a movement to end the Self-Hatred and Self-Loathing that came from a society that didn't want you and acted as if you were worthless.
>>
>>138572306
What if our grandparents are from a country that doesn't exist anymore? What pride celebrations do we get to take part in?
>>
File: 1503161233603 white pride.jpg (100KB, 480x696px) Image search: [Google]
1503161233603 white pride.jpg
100KB, 480x696px
Why is it, that in todays lying (((society))), only pride in CONDEMNABLE things is allowed ?

It is tolerated and cheered to be proud of being Black, Perverse, Disabled .
It is not tolerated to be proud of being White, Good or Straight ?

(Probably because "Pride" itself is evil and it cannot be combined with any Good things? Only partially so...)

Well, if the most grave crooks of The Beast rule the world, it is no surprise it is all crooked.

(Picture little related)
>>
>>138581328
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Genealogy_of_Morality

Buy this book and read it. You will understand.
>>
>>138572306
Send these niggers back to Africa where they can find their culture... Oh wait, they prefer to live off the white man's taxes.
>>
>>138580957
>you can't give the same amount of privilege to people with different iq
There's old saying -- don't cast pearls before swine

Niggers don't understand the value of things, no matter how much they're given they will always want more.
Most of lazy, unemployed niggers in America lives much better lives than hardworking people in many other parts of the world. But they will never be grateful for that.
>>
>>138581193
>Imagine this. You're a couple generations out of slavery. Your grandparents were probably slaves. You've lived in a society that's hated you, made you a second class citizen, and done everything that can to make you feel lesser.
You are a lesser though. How can you look at the history of Europe and Africa and not agree to this simple fact?

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to go out and genocide you or anything on the basis of your heritage and skin color.

Europeans and Africans are simply not equals by any means whatsoever. Europeans are far more successful peoples -- culture, intelligence, science, art, music, literature and literally just about everything.

If anyone denies this, you are a lunatic. I can't understand how someone can look at history and just look at the world today and refute this and pretend that blacks and whites are equal.
>>
>>138581569
I'm quite convinced that the Ancient Greeks would be able to defeat most modern African nations in a war.
>>
>>138581569
F you white pig. We taking over. Future is us.
>>
>>138581674
We *ARE* taking over.

Sigh, fucking dumb nigger. I'm a fucking 1st generation immigrant to this country. I literally speak 3 languages fluently -- Russian, English and German. I was also able to pick up conversational Spanish.

The sad thing is, I speak English better than 95% of black Americans. Your history in America spans from 200 to 500 years and 95% of your population still cannot speak English.

You taking over. Don't make me laugh ape.
>>
>>138572306

>Blacks can have a pan-African sense of pride with all black people around the world because they their local African cultures were largely lost and subsumed into a larger black American identity.

Now replace black with white and it makes no less sense.

I'm a German-American but I don't celebrate "German culture", nor does anyone in my family or anyone I know.
>>
File: 1503027933070.jpg (191KB, 806x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1503027933070.jpg
191KB, 806x1024px
>>138572306
If you can blame whites for slavery. You can laud us for western civilization.
>>
>>138581929
I'm just larping by the way. But I got that copypasta I posted above from a real sheboon that replied to me. Laughed my fucking ass off.
>>
>>138575908
The Jew is correct in this.
>>
>>138581171

A lot of white Americans are in the same boat, and have no idea where their ancestors came from in Europe, and don't celebrate any sort of national pride day or whatever.

If blacks can have a sense of kinship and unity with blacks around the country and the world, then so can whites. Point blank.
>>
>>138581674
You should be grateful that you're ancestors were lucky enough to be brought over to America and be enslaved.

You should be celebrating this. Your life would have been 539434349348934839483x shittier in Africa, I guarantee this. Black pride should be more about celebrating slavery than complaining and whining about white people.
>>
>>138581173
Well, his claim is that because they had their specific african tribal culture taken from them that they can call themselves "black" because that's all they have whereas white Americans have traceable roots.

Really, it's actually a very strong argument from a civic nationalist perspective. Though it does have a few holes.

1: Not all white americans can trace their culture to a specific place, does that mean that those that can't can take pride in being "white" as an identity? If you say no, then you are denying them any identity.

2. Most white Americans are euromutts and can trace their ancestry to multiple different countries, which one should they choose?

3. The Boer people of south Africa consider themselves a distinct ethnic group even though they are descended from the dutch, the first Americans settled the continent 50 years before the dutch arrived in Africa, if the Boer can consider themselves a distinct people and the rest of the world can agree then why can't white Americans? They have been settled longer and have a less direct link to their original cultures. Are you denying the Boers their identity?

4. If DNA testing showed that a given african american was a genetic descendant of the Xhosa tribe but he visited them, found he has nothing in common and wanted to identify as black and not xhosan would you let him? What about if a white american could identify himself as genetically french, visited them and found nothing in common? Are you forcing him to identify as french against his wishes?

This is all from a civic nationalist pov, ignoring that race is real and culture is an emergent property of it.
>>
>>138582041
Slavery wasn't created by white people, it was abolished by white people. Furthermore, it was the niggers in Africa that were selling slaves willingly, Europe didn't force anyone.
>>
File: 1503007284892 Cultural marxism.jpg (4MB, 3884x7735px) Image search: [Google]
1503007284892 Cultural marxism.jpg
4MB, 3884x7735px
>>138581393
It's long since I last read a paper-book (beside very few exceptions), while reading almost hundred pages on computer screen per day on average...

Of cause I know, WHY there is a perverted morality in todays world, where again the Judas has sold all the Christianity for destruction (of cause beside possibly real stories, whole Bible is about archetypes).

The question:

> Why only pride in CONDEMNABLE things is allowed ?
is important in searching for it's answer...

Trying to comprehend that, it could make much easier to understand the Problem, than to study complicated infographics like this one...
>>
File: 1503042564100.jpg (80KB, 595x475px) Image search: [Google]
1503042564100.jpg
80KB, 595x475px
>>138582262
No shit. Just using (((their))) logic.
>>
>>138572306

In practice, individual European identities can't separate themselves from whiteness in the eyes of the Left. Any attempt to police the boundaries of their own identity groups and/or pursue their own interests results in the Leftist evocation of Whiteness and attempts to bring post-colonial/post-holocaust/privilege-related/whatever you like shame to bear.

The Leftist who wrote that is apparently fine with Oktoberfest, but is going to utterly flip their shit and start screaming "Nazi!" and "white supremacy!" the moment a German expresses the view that only ethnic Germans are Germans and Turks, Syrians, Africans, etc are not. They can only tolerate toothless European identities, that exist at their pleasure.

You could think of white nationalism and ethnonationalism as an alliance of identities that are all in the same situation in this regard.
>>
File: Emoji_Icon_-_Thinking_grande.png (264KB, 574x600px) Image search: [Google]
Emoji_Icon_-_Thinking_grande.png
264KB, 574x600px
>>138572306

If there is no "white identity", then how can "white privilege" and "white supremacy" exist? How can whites oppress nonwhites if they don't have sense of white unity?
>>
File: spencer5.jpg (254KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
spencer5.jpg
254KB, 1500x1000px
>>138572306
Yes.

>There is no pan-European culture, never was
Bullshit. There was always deep shared elements. The concept of Christendom has existed since the middle-ages and was a sort of precursor to the concept of Europe.

Europeans, all Europeans are the inheritors of the Greco-roman legacy as one pillar of European culture and Christianity as the other.
There's hugely significant shared elements, shared beliefs, shared history and shared genetic origin. So yes, there is a shared European culture, history and legacy, and there is excellent reason for shared European pride & identity.

To add to that, in the new world many Europeans are a mix of different European ethnicities, making it so that they don't have a clear place or people in Europe to identify with.
>blacks can have black pride because they share a history of slaver and a history of being black even though they can't identify a specific place in West-Africa where they're from
Then why the fuck can't white americans have White pride seeing as they share a history of coming to the new world and carving out a life and an existence with the bones of their fingers? Seeing as they share a history of being seen as "whitey"? Seeing as they share an origin in Europe, and therefore share a history of having a culture built on Christianity and the Greco-Roman legacy?
>>
>>>>138581393
> On_the_Genealogy_of_Morality
As reading in Wiki, what the treatises are about,
Nietzsche is plainly wrong and evil in many of his ideas,
and I would not poison my mind by reading it in full text with all the urging and preaching and claiming arguments for obviously false ideas...

Good vs Bad is same, as Good vs Evil, it is not opposite, unless someone crooks it and claims, that Good is Bad, that Lie is Truth, that War is Peace...

The Nobility in Europe became degenerated, and very usually it was both Bad and Evil.

Why then Nietzsche does not understand, what is good about Charity?

Worse of all philosophy is, when good theses are mingled and poisoned with wrong and evilones. If an article or philosophy is all plainly wrong, it is easy to reject it, but here, he has some correct observations, mixed with many blunders and lies, and so it is much more dangerous deception.
>>
>>138582521
I talked to some reddit cuck and they said "germans can have german pride in germany, but they are not allowed to keep non-germans out of germany"
>>
This guy is smoking crack if he doesn't think theres a white diaspora.
>>
>>138572306
The truth is Americans have no culture. All of you, black, white, irish (technically black). I will tell you why, every American at some stage ran away from their homeland to go be cultureless Jew slaves in America. Think about it America doesn't have culture just a bunch of fags pretending they're still from somewhere else. Consider st Patrick's day. Any culture that is American is blatantly centred around consumerism because that all burgers have
>>
>>138572941
Yeah, splitting into separate tribes worked so well for the indians. There isn't even any incompatibility with European (ie white) nationalism and for instance Swedish nationalism. Just as there is no incompatibility with loving your family and your nation at the same time.

Get the fuck out of here contrarian underage retard.
>>
>>138572306
I'm OK with White Pride as long as it doesn't promote mixing of different European ethnicities. I would like Norway to stay Norwegian, not Polish or Spanish if you know what I'm saying. The US on the other hand is already mixed and you have your own White American Culture.
>>
this shill posted this now dailiy for a week. sage
>>
>>138582521
Excellent post.
>>
>>138575423
>>138575608
>>138575892
>>138580063
>>138582521
Good posts.
>>
>>138572306
>black people can have black pride because they don't have a culture do to slavery
Decent argument, though the same can be said about white people in North America. They don't exactly have much of a culture and are way to disconnected with the motherland. Do they think I sit around and think about my Anglo culture when I've never set foot in Britain. I'm not British, I'm Canadian as far as I'm concerned. And my culture is Canadian same with anyone else who's assimilated. It doesn't matter if a black persons family used to be inslaved, their cultural heritage doesn't matter when your family has been here for 200 years.
>>
>>138582916
He explains that the concept of morality first originates or manifests amongst the stronger or more capable individuals in society. What they view as "good" is anything that benefits or feeds their own interests or themselves. And from the "good" they withdraw the "bad" which can be defined as that what is harmful to them. This phenomenon that they exhibit is self-driven and manifests only by the self. Nietzsche goes onto define this as Master Morality. Master morality values strength, virtuousness, nobility, health, intelligence, ambition, egotism, individualism.

Nietzsche explains that not all individuals in a population are strong-willed or capable, the greater majority are the weaker individuals. These individuals on the other hand feel threatened by the the blinding ambition or drive for power exhibited by master morality, a new form of morality spawns amongst these. While master morality manifested internally amongst the strong-willed, slave morality manifests externally amongst the weak. Slave morality is labeled as such because it is solely 'dependant' on master morality, it is the successor or subsequent. Adherents to slave morality view the strong as "evil" due to jealousy and/or feeling threatened. And from the 'evil' they deduce that their own values must be 'good.' Slave morality values humility, weakness, oppression, sickness, disability, incapability, collectivism, community.

Master morality first creates the concept of good, and the bad is deduced from the good.
Slave morality sees the master's good as evil, and the good is deduced from the evil.

Really sleepy and tired, sorry for the quick and rough explanation.
>>
File: 1445449881941.png (669KB, 533x1929px) Image search: [Google]
1445449881941.png
669KB, 533x1929px
>>138572306
>Family emigrated from Finland more than 100 years ago to escape the brutal Russian rule and ethnic/cultural cleansing of our people and our language
>Today I'm accused of being a privileged white slaver by niggers that have nothing better to do than blame everyone else for their misfortune

Pic somewhat related.
>>
Easily. Black pride, lgbt pride, muslim pride also exist in European countries; but French pride in France gets you labelled a racist and a nazi. It is clear the problem hasn't to do with "skin color pride" as it does with "supposedly demographically dominant group pride", and the goal is to destroy themes of national unity as to fraction populations into groups easy to pit against each other.
>>
>>138581393
Yet more on Nietzsche.

Whether God created this planet for Humanity, or as it evolved to this day,
Good is that, what is prosperous for future Humanity, Bad and Evil is that, what is crooking or harming the future of us all.

There, where interests of Nobility and Humanity contradict, then the Nobility is both Bad and Evil.

There is no right of predator to prey, beside necessity of regulation of overbreeding.

And in the interest of all future Humanity is being Straight, Moral and trying to become Intelligent and considerate.

Contrary to that interest, and therefore both Bad and Evil, is being Crooked or Perversed, Immoral, and being stupid by not trying to become Intelligent, or being reckless.

-----
To preserve DIFFERENCE of genetical races and all the genetical treasury of evolution which created that difference, it is necessary to take DELIGHT in OWN RACE. To abhor other race enough to prevent miscegenation - which is a crime against evolution.

Someone says, that "Love has no color". That is only in society, where the useful and Good rules were intentionally destroyed on schools by an (((agenda))) of destruction of Differences by mixing all together, of cause except (((them)))...

So yes, the Pride in own race is always important for survival of that race, and destroying White Pride is actually a genocide against genes of our race (since it induces misce-genation), perpetrated by the traitors.
>>
>>138572306
>He doesnt know americans ironically celebrate those cultures.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.