[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Wall Street hate Trump?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: file.png (57KB, 640x310px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
57KB, 640x310px
Here we have the literal head of Goldman Sachs virtue signalling like a milennial faggot his disdain for President Trump. What gives?
https://twitter.com/lloydblankfein/status/899717191972638720
>>
File: 1483903465905.jpg (268KB, 800x743px) Image search: [Google]
1483903465905.jpg
268KB, 800x743px
>>138569705
They don't you retard
>>
>>138569752
Speaking of retards, why couldnt Blankfein even make a coherent tweet here? He seems really butt hurt and almost illogical over Trump desu
>>
Trump shit talked Goldman on the campaign trail but ended up appointing at least 5 to his cabinet. He's probably just sad to see Bannon go, but Cohn and Mnunchin are still /ourguys/
>>
>>138569903
I heard Cohn is on his way out the door soon, some are speculating Friday, as he's been positively ID'd as a major leaker
>>
>>138570203
If he is a leaker then so is mcMasters. Get rid of them both. No more Kushner pawns in the white house.
>>
Virtue signaling.
>>
>>138570203
That might devastate Trump's presidency. Like or hate those two, they are the sole reason the markets have been up, being the architects of major tax reform. If Trump was to get rid of 1 or both of them, the market could easily go into a nosedive and fuck Trump over hard. I doubt we will see Trump try to get rid of them.
>>
>>138570750
Would i be shocked to see banking kikes throw a hissy fit and sell off some of the big gains Trump has achieved? Not at all. But they'd be pretty stupid to do so with some of the other brilliant thinkers out there on the open market that Trump could pick to replace them with. If they want to try tit for tat behavior with a guy like Trump which Idk why they would
>>
>>138569705
Its more like he loves Hillary though, right?

Though Trump's final campaign ad did cast Blankfein (and Yellen and Soros) as the bad guys
>>
>>138570203

Cohn is not a leaker. Apparently he was mad over the Charlotsville comments, and Trump has him in mind for Fed Chair.
>>
File: 1475728717545.jpg (24KB, 401x372px) Image search: [Google]
1475728717545.jpg
24KB, 401x372px
>>138569705

Trump is symbolic of "the white man" who everyone has made the scapegoat for all of societies ills.

Goldman sachs is a fucking vampire of a company. They have destabilized entire countries and directly contributed to the suffering of millions of people for the express purpose of enriching themselves.

The collective reaction to Trump the individual, is a microcosm of the dishonesty and racial hatred toward white people (men in particular) as a whole, which plagues modern society. He represents an opportunity for everyone to cry out in the unity of hatred masked as morality which has been a hallmark of the mob throughout history.

Unable to accept their own failings and take responsibility for any of the negative which they manifest, the mob deflects away from themselves toward another (white people) and demands a sacrifice. In this act of dishonestly they avoid being targets themselves. It is self preservation. So what is Trump? He's a proxy for white people. Though because he won't bend the knee to the mob and walk in shame and self hatred before them, he is publicly skewered. Publicly burned at the stake. All of this is done under the thinly veiled contempt and racial animosity of a mob who would turn in on themselves the moment white people were to vanish. They would find that not only are they not morally superior to white people, but are indeed as bigoted and hateful and violent as any white person could be. And finally they would realize that their unified hatred of what amounted to a childish racial caricature was all that held their mob together.

I sometimes truly wish that all white people would disappear for the mere sake of delivering this realization to the mob before they tear themselves to shreds.
>>
File: 726752363.jpg (35KB, 118x121px) Image search: [Google]
726752363.jpg
35KB, 118x121px
>Blankfein
>>
>>138577462
Who do you mean by "the mob"? The elites failed exactly because even in a 'democracy' the hatred against white men isnt that strong
>>
File: IMG-20170801-WA0001.jpg (43KB, 889x374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170801-WA0001.jpg
43KB, 889x374px
Seems like patrician tier ironic humour to me but maybe I've been browsing here too long
>>
>>138577852
go to any of these "anti-racist" antifascist rallies. That mob.

But beyond just that mob I refer to the mob of the outraged, the cult of the "oppressed", The neoliberal authoritarians who view everything in the context of racial inequality and are backed up by corporations, cultural institutions, the media, and the looming threat of the violence they are willing to use. They also employ social isolation as a weapon against people who speak up on behalf of the interests of white people. They project the most vile assumptions and character assassination against those who reject their interpretation of social justice.

Yes they are a fucking mob. 40 thousand of them just showed up in boston to basically beat up any white person who would have spoken out in the interests of white people. And when nobody really showed up they just started fighting each other and/or the police.

Its a fucking mob and its only getting worse. Trump got in by the skin of his teeth. San the electoral college...if it was just a direct democratic election...Hillary would have won.
>>
>>138578025

Keka Leka Hi Keka Hiney Ho

Saved.
>>
>>138578025
>Pegowska
at least we know she belongs to a people who will happily spit on her biracial mutant.
>>
How about we archive that.

https://archive.is/GvpAG
>>
>>138578025
>dat carbon tax
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.