[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do millennials like comic books so much?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: marvel.jpg (148KB, 590x290px) Image search: [Google]
marvel.jpg
148KB, 590x290px
Why do millennials like comic books so much?
>>
>>138569396
they don't. about 100 comics are sold a year.
Millennials like to pretend they like reading comics like they pretend they grew up playing NES
>>
>>138569396
>superheros are cool
>occasionally get to see some well done graphic novels
>the art is interesting if it's unique in some way
>writing can be interesting
however
>current comics are all shit
>all have some political statement to make
>attempt to appeal and attract an audience that is not interested in the niche hobby
>those same people cling onto it because social media applauds those who do it and applaud those even more who cosplay
>half those comic spooks don't even read shit outside of DC or Marvel
Niggers don't even know about Sandman.
>>
They don't, which is why they don't mind destroying the entire aesthetic for "diversity."
>>
>>138569396
What? They're the first generation that doesn't like them. They are activley trying to shrink the market for them into a small Alt-Left only club.
>>
>>138569396
They don't they like superhero movies. The only comics they own are ones based on movies or stuff they saw on their tumblr blog.
>>
Batman=Hades
Green Lantern=Apollo
Flash=Hermes
Cyborg=Hephaestus
Shazam=Zeus
Wonder Woman=Athena
Superman=Kal-El Son of God

It isn't just millennials. People have been obsessed with these types of heroes for thousands of years.
>>
>>138571584
Somehow I left out
Aquaman=Poseidon
>>
>>138571584
Do the same with marvel characters
>>
>>138569657
>they don't
This. Sales have been dropping steadily since the highwater mark in the 90's despite all the movie hype. They've dropped in absolute numbers, and dropped a lot per capita.
>>
>>138569396
late 80 and 90s cartoons were good to attract big fanbase
>>
File: 1503035436586.jpg (46KB, 462x500px) Image search: [Google]
1503035436586.jpg
46KB, 462x500px
Because comic book movies are starting to heavily promote niggers, faggots, and SJW whoreshit. Pretty soon they'll make Thor a Nigger. You'll see.
>>
>>138569396
Are you retarded?
>>
>>138569396
They like the movies and tv series about super heroes, but they don't buy comics.
>>
>>138571965
DC is easier because the Justice League itself is a clear Greek Pantheon
Marvel tends to include gods directly with Thor or Hercules.
But many of their heroes would fit.
DC has Michael Demiurgos and Lucifer Morningstar, Marvel has Archangel and Azazel.
I'm sure you could find characters that fit a clear pantheon.
But I'm not sure the Avengers fit as a whole as well as the Justice League does. But still, the overall concepts are the same, powerful godlike beings doing heroic things.
>>
>>138569396
Superheroes are popular at the moment because your president is a supervillain
>>
>>138569396
Because current education system and media brainwashing leave their intellect underdeveloped, and unable to understand more complicated, actual literature, and consequently they remain unable to understand reality. They either become normies or left leaning, and society goes more and more backwards so that (((they))) can go on with their NWO plans almost unnoticed.
>>
File: kIXaguEu.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
kIXaguEu.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>138572779
>our president is a supervillain
>UK flag
Why am I not surprised?
>>
>>138569396
I'm curious, why doesn't /pol understand that all our comic book heroes are created by the jew? Even Captain America. They gave us all our heroes, Jesus, Superman, the dude with the small hand from Scary Movie 4....
>>
File: 1500026824783.jpg (52KB, 517x524px) Image search: [Google]
1500026824783.jpg
52KB, 517x524px
>>138572497
>Underrated Post
>>
>>138572947
stan lee is jewish?
>>
>>138572779
Marvel comic sales hit a massive dip since trying to include progressive writers and themes you dumb bong
>>
>>138569396
They don't buy comics but best sellers list shows them buying manga, instead.
>>
File: image.jpg (666KB, 711x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
666KB, 711x1080px
Capeshit is dead. The only current western stuff worth the read is Hellboy, Conan, TWD or french comics
>>
>>138573041
Captain America was created by Joe Simon and Jack Kirby. Both Jews.
Superman; Jerry Siegel and artist Joe Shuster.
Stan Lee was Jewish though.
"Stanley Martin Lieber was born on December 28, 1922 in New York City, in the apartment of his Romanian-born Jewish immigrant parents, Celia and Jack Lieber, at the corner of West 98th Street and West End Avenue in Manhattan"
>>
>>138573061
take into account that young people is lazy and dumber by every generation, why reading a comic when you have pre-chewed stuff prepared and served by Jewolliwood?
>>
>>138573329
I didn't know that, should have remembered that jews change their names most of the time to blend in with goyim.
>>
>>138569396
they don't, manga is far superior, even more here in France, where manga even outsell the Bande-Dessinée
>>
>>138569657
Yep and pretending they watched Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and played Pokemon as a child. Like cunt, you're 25 and a normie Australian, you're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>138569396
Because starting in 2000 there was basically a comic book adaptation boom, and it started out pretty good so hollywood completely ran away with it and now Capeshit is being rammed down our fucking throats. But its better than half the shit out there anyways so we keep supporting it. We don't love it so much as we tolerate it.
>>
They don't
They are lead loss products to block out competition and protect the movie franchises.

Without the movies and netflix shows marvel would be bankrupt.
We are talkin about Disney here. Not only that but New Jew run Disney. It is not about quantity or culture or art or even sales it is about demoralizing the audience into a stupefying trance.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.