[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For the love of god

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: DHoDpZHU0AA5ihY.jpg (165KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DHoDpZHU0AA5ihY.jpg
165KB, 900x1200px
For any of the upcoming rallies. Keep retarded fuckers that show up from doing anything stupid. If you have to beat the shit out of them to make a point then do it. These morons are ruining the whole thing. Seriously look at this. fucking embarrassing
>>
If you prefer retarded fuckers from showing up, it'd be an empty rally.
>>
Buzzer.mp4
Compound 1080 better than sarin and teargas
>>
this guy is actually getting interviewed in the pic. No wonder we are losing
>>
>>138569176
If you see any white nationalists or nazis at any rallies, beat the shit out of them and force them out of the event physically.
>>
>>138569176
If you find that its only idiots who share your worldview then statistically you are probably an idiot.
>>
Where's all the cops during US rallies? I hardly see any.
>>
>>138569176
11 = 14
>>
Nobody can be that retarded. He is a Soros plant.
>>
ANTIFA should just start dressing like white nationalists
>>
File: 1411898015322.jpg (17KB, 601x337px) Image search: [Google]
1411898015322.jpg
17KB, 601x337px
>>138569176

The goal is to flip Democrat narratives on themselves and reveal the truth.

Third World Immigration (brown people) = Cherry picking people from developing nations, thus stealing resources and hindering developing nations.

Open Borders = Unfair to legal immigrants waiting years to get in. You hate those immigrants whose times are lengthened due to illegals.

Black Lives Matter = Ask them if times got better under Obama like he promised. Explain that lose of jobs to globalism is the cause for poverty in black communities. Negros need someone to blame.

Transsexuals = Mentally ill people that need caring for. You're evil to encourage people into a lifestyle that has a 50% suicide attempt rate

Homosexuals and other fag types = You worry that Islamic terrorists will target them. It's incompatible with their way of life.

Anything bad about Trump = whataboutisms, Bring up the NSA, Iraq, Libya, regulations, etc that Obama fucked up terribly and state Trump hasn't said or done anything nearly as terrible and you're a bad person for supporting Obama.

Going for autist kekistani "le redpill" plebbitor is ruining it all. The goal is to make Dems look evil and heartless.
>>
>>138570822
Thank god I'm not the only one who noticed this. Why use 14 words when it's not the correct quote? What did he mean by this?
>>
>>138572121
Because he's not a real nationalist
Probably just some idiot troll or a fed (like the guy with the swasktia flag at Charlottesville)
>>
>>138572303
That's what I thought when I saw it. I'm pretty sure everyone that would care about "the 14 words" would actually know them or at least be able to tell that there's only 11 words on that shirt and that "familys" is a misspelling.
>>
>>138571346
well said.
>>
>>138572303
did we ever find out who the guy with the nazi flag was so we could out him? (Assuming he was a leftist troll)
>>
>>138569176
>14 words
It's actually 11words. No wonder people call you racists stupid.
>>
Why are Amerilards so fucking stupid?
>>
> when you want to make your enemy look retarded, so you pay some faggot to act like a retard to further your own agenda
it's like you people dont even want to get it
>>
Probably controlled op handing out free t shirts to gullibile red necks to make them look even more dumb
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.