[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw you realise that literally all rights and freedoms given

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_9891.jpg (92KB, 500x620px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9891.jpg
92KB, 500x620px
Tfw you realise that literally all rights and freedoms given to modern women were not taken by force, but given by the generosity of men, and we can take them back whenever we want.
>>
File: 1493697036227.jpg (426KB, 570x596px) Image search: [Google]
1493697036227.jpg
426KB, 570x596px
There are many curse to our disease, all inaccessible due to our lack of ability to hivemind.

This is why Israel will forever rule over us simple Goy
>>
>>138567082
many cures to our diseases
>>
>>138567082
One thing I have a problem with is how people often refer to women as disastrous. The presupposition being that women took power, then destroyed the world....

Women were given power. And long before that, men stopped going to church. These two factors destroyed western civilization, as women could no longer meet potential prospects in fair, but controlled conditions, and the men who were most willing to give up power got many(but inferior) women to court.

Sadness fills my heart with every broken relationship I come across, as I know it is not malice that drove us to this place, but too much of a commendation on each sex's part that did it.

Women should have never grabbed for power, and men should have never of been thirsty enough to give it.
>>
>>138567082
>This is why Israel will forever rule over us simple Goy
Israel is fucked as they are having the same problem with women as feminism is big in Israel.

Israel has more feminism, more women's rights, more abortions, and more women's educations then anywhere else in the middle east.

So while we are fucked Israel is even more fucked as Israel is more cucked.
>>
>>138567656
>Women were given power. And long before that, men stopped going to church. These two factors destroyed western civilization
The churches have become feminized over the past century with the cuck bullshit they have been promoting (on a general basis).

Christianity is what pushes men to be gentlemen and nice guys to women who respect them and Christianity is what pushes the forgiving of sexual acts and the bullshit of a born again virgin (basically it does not matter how many dicks she sucked she is a good woman and you out to marry her just like the rest of the women in the church who did the same thing).
>>
>>138567656
This.
The only reason women have power and freedom is because we allowed this.
The solution is, therefore, to take it back.

This is only possible if the majority of men decides to do so with unwavering will. The problem is that majority of men are cucked and effeminate beyond repair. Our only hope is, therefore, to win the political war and prepare our sons to continue fighting the cultural war until it is over.
There's no way this cultural war will be won in our lifespans because of the amount of degeneracy of this generation.
>>
>>138568283
>men stopped going to church
>churches have become feminized

No shit.
>>
>>138566940
>>138567082
>>138567124
>>138567656
>>138567818
>>138568283
>>138568307
>>138568365
All right let's calm it down, virgins.
>>
File: MGTOW.jpg (14KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW.jpg
14KB, 242x208px
>>
>>138568365
>No shit.
Men are the ones still leading most of the churches and they kiss the asses of women to try get attendance up and not offend the women by spouting shit from the bible which would offend them if they read it.
>>138568435
>All right let's calm it down, virgins.
Anyone who uses the argument of virgin is either a woman or a bigger virgin then any of us on the board.
>>
File: women have no loyalty.jpg (65KB, 1904x173px) Image search: [Google]
women have no loyalty.jpg
65KB, 1904x173px
>>138567082
>>
File: 1501482454623.jpg (239KB, 647x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501482454623.jpg
239KB, 647x1080px
>>138568435
>>
>>138568928
>men are still the ones leading
Because ONLY men can lead. Like that cursed bible book says, amrite? And yes, the more cucked(if you didn't know, there's like several different flavors of Christianity) churches cater to women, because women make up 75% of the audience(mostly young women). The more traditional ones however(the only ones that are growing/and or not decreasing) do not.

It's not coincidence that EVE ate of the apple. If Adam had the balls to tell her no, God wouldn't have been pissed at Adam and kicked them out of the garden. Metaphorical or not.
>>
>>138568283
>basically it does not matter how many dicks she sucked she is a good woman and you out to marry her just like the rest of the women in the church who did the same thing

I literally don't know what you're talking about. As far as I know, every christian church condems sex before marriage. If a church doesn't do this, it is not a christian church, it is a church of satan.
I do agree that we christians have been to much complacent and weak, but this only happened because society turn their backs to us, to God, first. Whatever we tried to warn you, you wodn't hear, you would say you don't believe in God, you would say our opinion can't possibly be logical, you would say there's nothing wrong with premarital sex, you would say there's nothing wrong with punk rock and their pointless rebellion against society, you would do nothing when countless teenagers would do parties to drink and have sex, you closed your eyes when they took off the Bible from schools, and you closed your ears whatever we tried to warn you about the dangers of feminism and the hippies.
Now you pay the price.

So don't come blaming us. What you wanted? That we started a literal Crusade against american infidels? We continued living our lives, trying to keep the degenracy out of our churchs and our lives. Many churchs have fallen, infected from the inside out. But society wanted us to shut up whatever we tried to speak. So that's what we did. I remember my father (who is a pastor) saying: "let them taste hell, if that is what they want."
>>
>and we can take them back whenever we want

Never gonna happen. Too many weak men enforcing the law that is set against their own gender to break down anyone fighting back.

They would rather tank western civilization than admit that they were wrong
>>
>>138568435
tits or gtfo
>>
>>138566940
That's why Islam wins again
>>
>>138569682
>(if you didn't know, there's like several different flavors of Christianity)
Most of which cater to women and then you have the occasional scumfuck church which has some balls and does not.
>because women make up 75% of the audience
Women make up 75 percent of the audience because even Christian men would rather be smoking and drinking with their friends instead of sitting in a church that panders to the golden vagina.

Jerking off is far more fun then sitting in church for 1,2, 3 sometimes even 4 hours depending on the event.
>It's not coincidence that EVE ate of the apple. If Adam had the balls to tell her no
Eve ate the apple because adams first wife rebelled and became the demon snake that convinced her to eat of the fruit (Jewish mythology).

When it comes to her eating the apple she ate the apple first in the storybook.
>. As far as I know, every christian church condems sex before marriage
Born again virgin means she was once a slut but now she is a bible believing Christian. Once she hits the wall and decides she needs a man she gives up a life of partying, tinder, assholes and fucking for a gentleman who will respect her and not only that have lots of money.

That is what i mean and the bible preaches past sins forgiven so women can just fuck everyman on the block and then go to church once she is done, say the prayer and start believing in Jebus and her sins are forgiven as she is born again.
>whatever we tried to warn you about the dangers of feminism and the hippies.
The fucking Christcucks were the ones who pushed the feminism that enabled women to vote in the system we have now with the hippies. Without Christcucks like Billy Sunday promoting feminism in the early 20th century we would not have had liquor be banned and w we would not have given the female vote so quickly.

You Christcucks gave rise to what we have today by pushing feminism to get the devils nectar banned as women were the ones who expanded the government to enforce it.
>>
>>138570591
You"re delusional and exactly the reason the West has failed.
>muh smokin, drinkin and jacking off is what made the west great
Delusional.
>>
>>138569750
>So don't come blaming us. What you wanted?
If i was alive a 100 years ago this would not be what i wanted simply put fucking banning liquor, fuck feminism, fuck any form of women's rights and white knight cuckold bullshit and fuck people like Billy Sunday who pushed it on us.
>But society wanted us to shut up whatever we tried to speak
Society did not shut you up at all as you were the ones who were still in control of society for a bit till the feminist bullshit you allowed starting growing bigger and bigger to our current affairs.

The truth is if there was really a war against you we would have put you camps like you did with the races of the Axis powers (Nips, Krauts and Italians or for the European front Jews, slavs and the native people enslaved by communism).
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.