[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When are we going to start offing these faggots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0984.jpg (48KB, 459x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0984.jpg
48KB, 459x375px
I need my civil war fix now.
>inb4 hi FBI
>>
you wont do shit because you are nothing but a bunch of fucking faggots who talk big online but chicken out in the real world
>>
>>138564798
https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/antifa-protestor-stabs-horse/
stupid retarded antifa cunt is going to prison for a long time lmao
>>
>>138564798
Dress in black

Go out in night where the shadows are your allies

Preferably in groups

Wipe out groups of alt-left before they alarm anyone

Stealth is not optional for this mission
>>
>>138564898
let he who does not live in a muslim replacement country cast the first post!
>>
>>138564898
>Muhammad doesn't know that germans can't post here because of ebil Nazis
>>
>>138564798
Self bump. The time to take action is coming. We need to organize. I'll give these fags one thing, they're organized and they know strength in numbers. One weak retard isn't scary but 200 of them is pretty terrifying. We know their tactics. It's time to take our streets back. The police aren't with us. We need to do this ourselves.
>>
>>138564798
>dude not cool don't yell at my side's horses you might scare them
You won't last long in the actual war
>>
File: IMG_0990.png (387KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0990.png
387KB, 1000x600px
>>138567753
Horses don't have sides you fucking nigger. I know this is bait but holy fuck.
>>
>>138568264
Awww, are you too scared to hurt the wittle horsies? Does it makes you go cry-cry to think of the poor horsy getting shot by artillery and slowly bleeding out from disembowelment? I'm sowwy little boy, maybe when the "war" you so desperately want happens, the faction you invest in will let you cheer them on from home! Maybe you can make friends with one of the men that fought for his beliefs and he'll tell you aaaaal about the magical brave battle but he'll leave out all the scary parts that aren't appropriate for wittle sensitive wet-eyed boys like you.
>>
>>138564798
DO IT FAGGOT
>>
>>138564798
why are you ameriburgers going to have a civil war with horses
>>
>>138565141
Shitmission/10
>>
>>138567593
>One weak retard isn't scary but 200 of them is pretty terrifying

>weak
>terrifying

which one is it?
>>
>>138569984
One ant isn't very scary. 1 million is different. It doesn't sound like you've been out with these "people" before
>>
This is a test of the Emergency Faggot Detector: http://imgur.com/a/MvnKN
>>
File: 1498153198586.jpg (68KB, 655x562px) Image search: [Google]
1498153198586.jpg
68KB, 655x562px
>>138564798

I don't believe in aggression or causing the fight. I will never go out on my own and shoot someone or blow something up or some nutjob shit like that. It's for degenerate apes, and I'd rather settle things in a civilized fashion.

However going by the way the communists, globalists, and other assorted social justice bolsheviks have been posturing the past few years, I've gone ahead and acquired more weapons and ammo for the arsenal. I am armed to the teeth and will defend myself if these groups put me in danger.
>>
>>138570300
thats true. i was just a little confused i guess. might be the kratom ive had today. thank you for not responding in a hostile fashion though
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.