[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ECLIPSE IS RACIST

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Uhm, so you white people think that the world is equal?? How do you feel about the solar eclipse, I bet you didn't know that it marginalizes the proud POC community. You need to give up your land to the people you've oppressed to ensure that your racist past doesn't prevent POC from enjoying natural events that your privledge has allowed you to be part of

http://archive.is/CyYv9
>>
File: moon.jpg (17KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
moon.jpg
17KB, 720x480px
We can meme this even further.
THE MOON IS RACIST
WHY DA MOON BE WHITE?
RACISMMMM
>>
>>138563181
It's not even a meme though. That's a real article written by the atlantic, not satire. They're actually suggesting that the path of the eclipse is racist due to population densities
>>
>>138562584
AYYS HATE NIGS CONFIRMED!
>>
>>138562584
As if blacks would care about the eclipse even if was over their own houses. They only thing that would stir up as much interest in the black community would be two dogs fighting.
>>
>>138562584
They are trying to inject discussion about removing the electoral college system into the Eclipse craze - waxing poetic while doing so.
>>
File: 1503155691907.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1503155691907.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>138562584
>the sun and moon, the paths of which can be predicted millenia into the future or past, which have lives so long that they'd miss all of human civilization if they blinked... is racist.

LET ME OFF THIS RIDE
>>
>>138563562
>>>138563181
>They're actually suggesting that the path of the eclipse is racist due to population densities
There's something in the water they're drinking.
>>
>>138564743
It's reached far beyond the realm of satire at this point. If you locked me in room and told me to link racism to solar eclipses, I couldn't do it. How the fuck do they even think this shit up?
>>
File: 1480992065569.jpg (52KB, 1224x644px) Image search: [Google]
1480992065569.jpg
52KB, 1224x644px
Everything is racism. Apparently.
>>
literally every fucking person in the continental US is like a day's drive at most from the eclipse. Niggers are just lazy
>>
Trained media drone here. This is clickbait for you silly cunts to share with each other while enjoying your anger.
>>
egalitarianism is a civil religion, one which is prone to an extreme level of fanaticism.

You should consider people like this to be 'true believers' of a sort; their entire worldview revolves around their (shitty) religion, through which no logical thought can penetrate. This is why they act the way they do.
>>
>>138565692
Good thing it's archived then. Fuck those idiots at The Atlantic
>>
>>138562584

>thought the 'the eclipse is going mostly through Trump county' headline was just a single click bait article /pol/ was chomping out about
>shows up on Maher
>more articles follow

ffs, the majority of these counties have been red for decades. It's called flyover country. Try to remember how contemptuous you are of it most of the time, blue zones.
>>
>>138566510
they need traffic too
>>
>>138565079
you must be slow then. mason dixon line/free state slave state lines. easy to see, but completely stupid.

You have to absorb the enemy's praxis, its the only way to destroy them.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.