[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Twitter Hashtag to mock White Girls in Hijabs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

How do we shame them?
I don't know what the angle of attack should be.
But there is something there. I think most people regardless of how they feel about Muslims, when they see a white woman in a Hijab cringe at how stupid and inauthentic it looks.

I was thinking #FashionCringe or something that isn't explicitly about the Hijab so people start participating in it and the "oh by the way notice" that a lot of the pictures are Hijabs.

What do you think? Help me on this okay?
>>
>>138557675
#SubmissionCringe
>>
>>138557675
#FashionCringe sounds bigoted, which would just be ignored. Pretend you're a retarded leftist mudslime who hates when whitey steals her culture.

#AppropriationCringe, #WhiteTheft, #NotYoursWhitey, #FirstWorldHijab, #PumpkinSpiceHijab, #CinderellaCringe, #MileyCyrusMuslim, #IslamByBravo, etc etc etc
>>
>>138557675
>implying innocent muslims being defiled isn't the hottest shit around

"Hurdur fake!" No shit.
>>
>>138558372
Really good, If we could mix the racial hatred of whites but also the fact that it just looks bad, that would be the best.

White girls would never go NEAR a Hijab if they think it makes them look unfashionable. As it is now, it's the progressive thing to do. So if the colored could phrase White girls with Hijabs as some sort of patronizing micro-aggression, that would be the best.
>>
File: 1503160751712.jpg (185KB, 800x795px) Image search: [Google]
1503160751712.jpg
185KB, 800x795px
>>138557675
Too obvious. Got to use their logic against them like "Modesty is feminism" "Islam is the most feminist religion". Create fights amongst the left.
>>
#PumpkinSpiceHijab
>>
>>138558372
>>138558372
Those are fantastic hashtags
>>
>>138558372
#PumpkinSpiceHijab and things like that are really good. Try to capture the essence of a typical American white girl doing typical American white girl things with daddy's money. Like Pumpkin Spice lattes from Starcucks.
>>
>>138561689
That's the idea. Something that prissy first world fucks are ashamed of and trying to bury by virtue signaling.
>>
>>138561689
Oops my yoga hijab is semi-transparent tee hee
>>
>>138557675
Isn't the term "cringe" generally associated more with the chans and the reddits? Should probably use more normie sounding shit. #FashionFail I dunno, just brainstorming here but I've never heard a normie say "cringe."
>>
>>138557675
>mock white girls in hijabs
>(((they))) hear about this
>make campaigns to "fight the hate"
>now more white girls are wearing hijabs
I think we should just stay quiet on this one and allow the white girls in hijabs to learn the hard way with a beating and a double serving of sulphuric acid.
>>
>>138562156
I like the idea of a white girl in a hijab but also revealing yoga pants- completing missing the point of the hijab. Is there a way to combine that into a hashtag?
>>
You'e a fucking retard if you think this is a bad thing. Either that, or you get some joy out of see your future wife or daughter wear revealing clothes to advertise their body to every man who walks past. You should start a campaign against yoga pants, not hijabs.
>>
>>138562910
>flag

Ahh almost got me.
>>
>>138557675
They are already embarrassed to wear them your shitty hashtag won't change shit
>>
>>138563339
You think I'm wrong? Mocking anything these days seems to bring about a ton of support to said mocked thing.
>muslims rape your kids
>go protest against muslim immigration
>people demand more muslim immigrants
>>
>>138557675
they are idiots. dont even glare at them when you see them. ignore them. attention is all they want.
>>
File: Audrey-Hepburn-Head-Scarf.jpg (138KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Audrey-Hepburn-Head-Scarf.jpg
138KB, 600x900px
>>138557675
Chicks are governed by sassy quips.
>>
File: 1ui8up.jpg (77KB, 500x653px) Image search: [Google]
1ui8up.jpg
77KB, 500x653px
Let's get all sides agitated.
>>
>>138557675
Fucking Retards ITT don't know that wearing as you call it a "Hijab" is normal clothing for a woman long before Quran existed. Go to Bed you fucking Islam-obsessed cunts.
>>
File: 1493479500598.jpg (236KB, 776x678px) Image search: [Google]
1493479500598.jpg
236KB, 776x678px
>>138566637
>flag
>>
Seeing a 1st world woman whos probably a feminist in a hijab is already a joke to me. It's one of those cases where someone is such an oblivious loser I can't demean them anymore than they can themselves
>>
>>138565310
Needs more purple hair dye, fat around the waist and shoulders, pasty freckled skin, nose-ring and a judgmental scowl. 2/10, would not oppress
>>
>>138557675
Nigger feminists like to mock white women by referring to groups of white women by stereotypically white names. Becky's is one I've heard before, probably the most common. Maybe work that into the hashtag somehow.
>>
It wouldn't work because you dunces are under the impression that lefties are trying to be cultured, when in reality there are a shit ton of white muslims around the world, even in the ME. It will backfire on you idiots hardcore.
>>
>>138557675
Just go along with the "appropriating culture" thing. It may wake a few people up if it gets trending.
>>
>>138567659
Get believable photoshops of dyed hair chicks in Nazi fashion or doing Nazi salutes. Tag it as dyed hair being a symbol of neo-Nazis. They even have the same haircuts sometimes.
>>
>>138567985
We're not talking about actual white Muslims, Abdul. We're talking about college aged atheist Marxist women who are trying to "show solidarity" with muh poor Muslims or piss off their dad.

Siccing a pack of angry black feminists on these cunts would cause feminist infighting and it'd be fucking hilarious
>>
File: germanloldady1940.jpg (50KB, 428x554px) Image search: [Google]
germanloldady1940.jpg
50KB, 428x554px
>>138557675
How fucking retarded are you?
>>138566637
>The head scarf in various forms around the world for women and even men some times is around ~10,000 years. Just look at some old paintings and photographs of Europe from the 40s and before. I mean for the love of god just look at nuns and how their attire is eerily similar to other death eater-kins.

It doesn't help the fact most of nu-pol are a bunch of ill informed faggots.
>>138567106
He's not wrong you know.
>>
>>138566637
Well.. now Im führious.
>>
>>138563722
Hmm, I retract my sarcastic comment before.

I'm not disagreeing with you, but unfortunately those "people who demand" are no longer the same demographic as you are, Mr. Smith.

You're seen as a 'racist' minority in the face of love and tolerance.

Interesting double think isn't it?
>>
>>138558372
>
#pumpkinspicehijab lmao
>>
File: blonde-hair-is.jpg (77KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
blonde-hair-is.jpg
77KB, 640x640px
make everyone upset lol
>>
>>138563311
/pol/ wants to argue against everything and nothing at the same time.

Interestingly, thats why nothing actually gets done
>>
>>138563079
But that's already how many muslim sloots dress and I love it
>>
>>138557675
#badhairday having a bad hair day? Pretend to be Muslim problem solved.

Don't you hate it when your foundation doesn't match your neck? Just throw on a hijab and nobody will know #makeuphacks
>>
>>138574116
Trying to get a cute guy to notice you? Put on a burka and stand out from the crowd #burkabeautiful

Have you ever noticed that most guys just stare at you boobs when they talk to you? Put on a burka and they will be forced to look you in the eyes.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.