[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Take the White Pill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: images.duckduckgo-1.jpg (37KB, 658x644px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo-1.jpg
37KB, 658x644px
Fordism is the future

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordism

>Workers are paid higher "living" wages so that they can afford to purchase the products they make

Pay your employees a decent wage, Anon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_International_Jew

Embrace the foggy dew anons, the future is distributed to those who work for it.
>>
>>138555900
Stop saturating the labor market when machines are being made
>>
>>138555900
>ford meme
workers weren't paid high wages so they could buy cars, they were paid high wages because turnover and training was more expensive than payrolls. The cost of the products and wages weren't correlated at all.
>>
>>138555900
>>Workers are paid higher "living" wages so that they can afford to purchase the products they make
Literally slavery.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo-2.jpg (2MB, 1744x2226px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo-2.jpg
2MB, 1744x2226px
>>138556135
>paid high wages because turnover and training was more expensive than payrolls.

Sauce?
>>
>>138556237
For many in the west we are required to go into debt to (((banks))) to purchase goods that would otherwise further our economic freedom.

Should our foremen be our masters or the (((banks)))?
>>
File: getitfuckingrightanon.jpg (29KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
getitfuckingrightanon.jpg
29KB, 626x626px
The white pill is ultimate optimism. It's the opposite of the black pill, ultimate nihlism.
>>
>>138555900
I love Henry Ford for being hard on the Jews, but I was born and raised in now Muslim-infested Dearborn and it started with him letting the Syrians (or maybe it was the Lebanese) in, so I have mixed feelings.
I did recently buy (a copy of) The International Jew and his autobiography, since he IS my local /pol/ figure and I should cherish that.
>>
>>138557991
*(a compilation of)
Excuse me. I'm very tired.
>>
>>138557118
In "My Life and Work" Ford basically says that he pays as high a wage as he can because it's the right thing to do. He believed in business for the purpose of being in service, not business to chase money. And he believed that doing best by everyone he worked with was the best way to create wealth anyway. Free market theory supports his principles.

I don't even know if training was a huge issue because he strived to make operations efficient and make jobs easy enough so every man willing to work could work.
>>
>>138556237
>Workers are paid-
>Literally slavery!
>>
>>138558054
My grandfather worked at Ford for his entire non-military life until retirement, and I know he had to do some at least high school level math (which most people forget) because his job was measuring parts to make sure they were right, or something like that. It's not McDonalds for sure though.
>>
>>138558448
I worked in manufacturing for 4 years, it does take intelligence, but Ford made sure there were jobs for retards too. So maybe training was an issue for some positions, but I bet even then the jobs were systematized and a smart person could be trained very quickly.
>>
>>138557377
Checked
>>
>>138555900
wtf i'm gonna buy me a ford truck and cruise it up and down the road now
>>
>>138555900
I would if o could. But you gotta balance your budget if you wish to keep the company running. I can't have 10 people and pay them the highest possible when I sell nothing and only have the ability to have 3 people.
>>
>>138559776
Highest possible means the highest you can while keep the business profitable and sustainable.
>>
>>138558176
Paid to spend on employer is working for free.
>>
Slash migration. Publicize shortages in professions as they develop. Encourage people to plan their future in a greedy, wage-maximizing way even if that involves going into an unexpected profession. Just a few thoughts.
>>
>>138555900
>Ford left most of his vast wealth to the Ford Foundation and arranged for his family to control the company permanently.
interesting
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.