[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who do Americans like better, Eastern Europeans or Western?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1502601961232.png (108KB, 602x491px) Image search: [Google]
1502601961232.png
108KB, 602x491px
I'll start if off. I think conservative Americans identify more with Eastern Europeans (Russia included) because we have more in common with them in terms of values and favoring our own people.

I think lefty cucks are much more admiring of countries like Germany, Sweden, France, and England because they like seeing white people get enriched to death by diversity (white genocide).

What do you guys think? Let's settle this here.
>>
>>138554886
There is this cold war carryover with conservative Boomers where they can't ever see us being friends with Russia or any of the CIS countries because they grew up during the Cold War and it was basically drilled into their brains from a young age that Eastern Europe was home to our greatest enemies.
>>
>>138555294
Yea that's one reason why I don't care for the babyboom mentality. They are too dumb to realize that communism is not a particular people group or region, it's an ideology. Whoever happens to have communism is the enemy. When they leave communism they aren't the enemy anymore unless they embrace some other hostile ideology like Islam.
>>
>>138555781
Rofl.
> not commi more 20 years
> sanctions, sanctions
> enemy like iran, best korea
Dont tell me about koproschweins.
>>
>>138556305
Most conservative Americans don't agree with the sanctions on Russia. Our Congress happens to be total shit, which is a huge problem that is difficult to solve.

One of the reasons why we voted for Trump instead of Hillary was because she wanted to start a war with Russia.
>>
File: eastern bloc.png (132KB, 1481x821px) Image search: [Google]
eastern bloc.png
132KB, 1481x821px
>>138554886
Can't say for sure, ((((Maybe)))) east.
>>
>>138554886
Both have advantages and cons:
Western:
>Redheads (I LOVE redheads, so the West is better for women. Scotland and Ireland are like Thailand to me)
>Better literature, art, music, architecture,
>Great Christian history, but now its atheist.
>Better land (terrain, geography, etc). Except France.
>Better mountains (related to the above)
>Politically lobotomized
>Euro-vision (this is a negative)
>Soccer (also a negative)
>Rapefugees (a negative)

Eastern:
>Beautiful Christian culture, but Western Christianity is better because it has a more developed Systematic theology.
>Great writers (Dostoevsky, Gogol, etc,), tho I do prefer Western
>Fucked architecture (fuck onion domes)
>nationalist (good)
>Poor. This CAN be a good thing, because hard life makes hard men.
>Beautiful women, but they always look a little pissed off. Resting irritation/apathy face. Honestly its a little unsettling. But I'd still kill a child to fuck a pretty Eastern European woman.
>Workers can be really good or really bad
>Are either ultra-intelligent, or retarded. This is doubly true for Russians, its seemed
>Still white (positive). Srsly, even the fucking Muzzies are white.
>Good food
>horrid alcohol (vodka is pure shit.)

That's how I see it. What's great about Poles is Poland is both.
>>
I identify ethnically and generally culturally with Western Europe because I am an English/Dutch mix. I identify morally and nationalistically with Eastern Europe. In the good old days I admired Western Europe and did not give a fuck about Eastern Europe. Now I love Eastern Europe and I'm disgusted with Western Europe on a fundamental level. I grew up wanting to visit Europe to see all of their history, culture, almost purely white cities, and see where my ancestors from Europe came from. Now I don't want to go anywhere near that Islamic shithole.
>>
>>138558113
Ideally we would all survive and not fight each other (again). Really the European race cannot handle another massive internecine war. We don't have the numbers or the birthrates to recover if we have a WWIII.

That being said, I don't see any path to survival for Western Europe, which is a shame.

Also, I do like Vodka, but that's mainly because I'm depressed and it gets the job done.
>>
File: IMG_0757.jpg (46KB, 842x624px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0757.jpg
46KB, 842x624px
>>138554886
Ummm shouldn't that be a leaf flag sweetie?
>>
>>138558529
I am also mostly western European, but I do have some ancestors from the East as well.

I visited Spain in 2003. The native European women are beautiful. Both the land and the women (I believe) were the inspiration behind Tolkien's Middle Earth.

UNFORTUNATELY, there were also a lot of mudslimes there, a few Africans, and a significant number of mestizo immigrants. Amazing that there are mexicans in Europe. That was in 2003. I'd hate to see how it is now. If I ever do go back to Europe it won't be to the west.
>>
>>138558666
No, I don't love you guys. It's the based Poland flag.
>>
>>138558542
Whiskey is better.
>>
>>138558987
I'm actually trying to stop. I used to have an IQ of 135. I'm afraid to see what it would be at this point.
>>
>>138559105
Before /pol/ I was measured at 127. I'm scared to look now too. Can they really change THAT drastically?
>>
>>138559325
Pol won't change it, but alcohol literally kills brain cells. I used to drink so hard that the room would spin, and a couple times I drank so much I threw up.

I have a sister who had an IQ around 123, and after smoking pot for a few years it dropped to 113. On the other hand I have a friend who did all of the above through his teens and his IQ was 134.
>>
>>138554886
the west but IDK easterners are anything terrible just closer (((culture))) you know.
>>
>>138557012

what are you talking about, conservatives like to bash russia as much as clintonites.
>>
Eastern Europe doesn't want Muslims or terrorism.

Western Europeans love Islam and can accept terrorism.

I think conservatives can relate to eastern europeans more.
>>
File: image.jpg (132KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 800x450px
I fucking love Poland. If America falls I'd gladly integrate into based pole culture
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.