[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me why Afghanistan is a Jewish ploy.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: 1489360404508.jpg (49KB, 750x844px) Image search: [Google]
1489360404508.jpg
49KB, 750x844px
>Not sharing a border with Israel
>Sharing border with Iran
>Heroin
>Omg DRUMPF LITERALLY couldn't even AFGHANISTAN

I see nothing wrong. Goat fuckers gonna goat fuck, we've already rattled the Islam cage forever so stop trying to cuck the empire. Radical Islamic Terror should be faced with brave, BIG DICK American troops, not gay cosmopolitan drone strikes. Hopefully we can add Afghanistan to a permaban list as well. Since when has Afghanistan done a fucking thing about the kike problem? Never.
>>
File: dead_terrorist3.jpg (530KB, 1247x847px) Image search: [Google]
dead_terrorist3.jpg
530KB, 1247x847px
>>
>>138549385
>they want the whole middle east
>Iran has the nerve to fight them for it
>we have horrible opiod crisis in america now
>afghanistan is an eternally burning shit fire

chickens always come home to roost. what europe is facing may be horrible to watch but it is because of their history of fucking with the islamic world
>>
>>138549385

>Tell me why Afghanistan is a Jewish ploy.

I personally don't see globalism as a Jewish monopoly, but offhand it's called the "graveyard of empires" for good reason and we haven't been able to accomplish anything with the accursed patch of dirt in 16 years.

There comes a point where you just need to stop the bleeding and cut your losses, and Afghanistan is at a state where doing so is looking more attractive by the hour.
>>
File: Checkmate Goyim2.png (817KB, 680x881px) Image search: [Google]
Checkmate Goyim2.png
817KB, 680x881px
>>138549385
I'm all for exterminating kebabs, but the kebabs within our own borders are objectively more dangerous than the ones overseas. I would be quite supportive of sending troops to remove kebab from London and Paris. I can see no rational reason to kill kebabs in the desert when we have plenty of kebab colonists to kill within our own neighborhoods.

Of course, none of our foreign policy is designed to actually protect Europeans from hostile foreigners. American troops will die clearing kebabs from mountain caverns in Afghanistan, while millions more resulting Afghan "refugees" flood in European neighborhoods.

As far as Jews are concerned, they want the war because it will increase kebab population flows into Europe and distract Americans from the crimes committed by domestic foreigners such as themselves.
>>
>>138549385
Because welfare Queens might actually have to pay for all those freebies that have been handed out. :^)
>>
>>138551352
>thinking afghanistan is a desert.

anon please at least attempt to know what you're talking about
>>
>>138551879
Afghanistan is in fact extremely arid and covered with deserts.

>Rainfall in Afghanistan is very scarce, and mainly only affects the northern highlands, arriving in March and April. Rainfall in the more arid lowlands is rare, and can be very unpredictable.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geography_of_Afghanistan#Climate

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Registan_Desert
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dasht-e_Margo
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dasht-e_Khash
>>
Disrupting the Chinese from utilizing Afghanistan is a good thing. Eventually we'll take out Pakistan and give the Indians a friendly neighbor so they can focus on China.
>>
File: images.jpg (14KB, 269x187px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 269x187px
It's called graveyard of empires for a reason.
>>
File: London.jpg (127KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
London.jpg
127KB, 800x450px
>>138554354
Traditionally, the purpose of a military was to defend and propagate the interests of the ethno-national group. Helping India and disrupting China is not what our military is for. If we actually had control over our own nations, our militaries would be doing something to eradicate the millions of hostile Indian, Chinese, Afghan and Pakistani colonists who are currently invading our nations and in the process of dispossessing us.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.