[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are athiests hypocritical

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: iu4.jpg (71KB, 736x588px) Image search: [Google]
iu4.jpg
71KB, 736x588px
so at university,this evil athiest faggot constantly bashes christianity for being bigoted backwards and intolerant yet he will quickly come to the defense of islam as a religion of peace when infact islam is the most evil religion on earth. why are they this fucking stupid?
>>
>>138548251
You'll find this kind of inconsistency in similar forms with just about all liberals, including liberal christians.
>>
>>138548619
Liberal christians are heretics
>>
>>138548619
yes, thay all are retards. the irony is the ods of the universe NOT being created by god are so low you have a better chance of winning the lottery every single day straight for a thousand years. athiesm requires even more blind faith and hope than any religion! not to mention there are actually people who have visited hell during out of body experiences and can even recall what was done to them while they were out.
>>
>>138549487
>the irony is the ods of the universe NOT being created by god are so low you have a better chance of winning the lottery every single day straight for a thousand years.
Oh my god you have brain damage, my apologies. If your spelling didn't give it away, your reasoning did.
>>
>>138549487
>out of body experiences to hell and recall experience
These ones I doubt.
>>
>>138549701
look up all the conditions required for life to exist on a planet. there is almost zero chance of it happening.
>>
>>138548251
They're not, you're think of leftist faggots. I'm a rightwing atheist and therefore I don't believe that all religions are equal, and because I have a functioning brain and working eyes I can see that Islam is a cancer upon the world and Christianity is pretty good, especially Protestantism in my opinion
>>
>>138550060
Yes there is. We've discovered loads of planets with the potential for life, you've just been reading some Christian blog where people pretend to know something about science
>>
File: atheist4.jpg (191KB, 1469x495px) Image search: [Google]
atheist4.jpg
191KB, 1469x495px
>>138548251
What you are describing is a muslim. Not an athiest.
>>
>>138550060
Are you fucking serious?
Taking your comment literally, that's not possible because we have no idea the number of possible forms it could take. 1? millions? Countably infinite? Uncountably infinite? It's impossible to know. We have no idea if DNA based life is the only one possible in the constraints of chemistry, which is limited by physics. Then the constraints on physics themselves are unknown; we have no idea the range of values constants like G could have taken, we don't even know all of them. We don't even know if the way they relate to themselves could be different.
Life, or sentient life, could possibly take any number of forms, we just happen to be one of them.
We know for sure what one possible role of the dice is, we know the number of sides should probably be very large compared to the number of desirable results, but we have absolutely no clue how many dices there are. Do site me that source though if you do somehow have it.
>>
Liberal atheists and especially liberal feminist atheists should move to a Muslim country and talk about Atheism publically whilst there. I'm sure that the locals will be very understanding.
>>
>>138548251
>>138548251
>we have to suppress the truth because the truth sucks

literally child like thinking. grow the fuck up. all of this is pointless and selfishness is the final redpill.
>>
>>138548669
this, they should be purged immediately, along with the current (((pope)))
>>
>>138548251
What shit are you smoking where you think atheists defend or respect islam? Fuck that religion too.
>>
>>138548251
Can't we just hate both Christians and Muslims and Jews?
>>
>>138551415
potential doesn't mean definite, I'd love to see an alien lifeform but there just hasn't been any evidence for it, at least not yet
>>
Atheism is bad. Although Christianity is not much better. The Nazis hated Christianity.
>>
>>138548251
Because a lot of them are butthurt at their religious parents more then they are actual atheists.
>>
File: dice.jpg (56KB, 364x330px) Image search: [Google]
dice.jpg
56KB, 364x330px
>>138550060
And yet here we are
>>
>>138552288
Christians are fine when they don't have brain damage like OP, they make fairly decent societies.
>>
There are no Gods other than ourselves. Nazis are the ultimate form of life. There is nothing higher than us.
>>
File: iu6.jpg (125KB, 736x545px) Image search: [Google]
iu6.jpg
125KB, 736x545px
>>138552527
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
>>
>>138548251
Here you go newfag.

https://youtu.be/G8pPbrbJJQs
>>
File: himmler_atheists.jpg (125KB, 1700x820px) Image search: [Google]
himmler_atheists.jpg
125KB, 1700x820px
>>138552927
It's almost as if he is pandering to people
You should really do more research on Hitler and his spiritual beliefs.
>>
>>138552927
>>138553181
Oh boy battle of macroed quotes. We had this discussion over 6 million times always with the same quotes and same logic.
>>
>>138553468
hitler was a christian. deal with it!
>>
>>138553665
Yea Hitler would totally support the worship of a pacifist kike
>>
>>138553665
>no, he was a pagan!
>no he was an atheists!
>no he was a deist!
>no he was a christian!
>no he was a pagan!

Oh btw you still haven't replied to my other comment.
>>
>>138553891
you, sir, need to do some serious research. you do know that todays jews are false jews, children of satan and want to destroy christianity right? 95% of american jews are neither ethnically, genetically or religiously jewish. only 144,000 jews will go to heaven yet there are over 14 million. how is this possible? they are a satanic cult and the jews that think otherwise are being lied to. hitler would have had a very good reason to support christianity, the bible warns us of these evil false jews!
>>
>>138554557
>not all jews!
Fucking kek
>>
>>138548251
>yet he will quickly come to the defense of islam
You're lying/larping.

If he was actually an atheist he would have no defense for any of the 3 Abrahamic cancereligions
>>
>>138553665
>>138554557
Why do you post like a middle-aged Christian soccer mom posting an Facebook?
>>
>>138554557
>need to do some serious research.
Where would he do that short bus scholar? You seem to take your info from a place known to you only, where no man would venture, except possibly a sodomite.
>>
>>138549487
>athiesm requires even more blind faith
So you're saying that atheism is such shit, the worst smear against it you can possibly make is that it's a "religion"?

>religion is shit
>atheism is shit
>religions is shit
>therefore atheism is religion

That probably makes perfect sense inside your head, doesn't it?
>>
The problem with Athiests is they convince themselves of their own divinity and start believing themselves superior to others around them. They set themselves up as gods. This is true no matter how much they lie about it. You can observe it in their language and behavior.
>>
>>138550060
>look up all the conditions required for life to exist on a planet.
The universe is this way naturally. the building blocks for life, oxygen, hydrogen, carbon, nitrogen sulfur and phosphorus are found everywhere. Under the right conditions, basic chemicals form L-shaped proteins. It seems pretty common to the educated, but people like you still believe this is all some kind of miracle.

> there is almost zero chance of it happening.
The opposite is true. If you had ever attended high school, you'd know that the statistical probability of a past event happening is a perfect 1.
>>
>>138555087
he's saying it's worse than religion.
Religion might be gold and Atheism silver, or Religion might be Piss and Atheism shit
tip your fedora elsewhere
>>
>>138555679
>The problem with Athiests is they convince themselves of their own divinity...They set themselves up as gods.
Oh look, a new syllogism from the logic-challenged!
>god is shit
>atheists are shit
>god is shit
>therefore atheists are gods.
You guys crack me up with your feeble swipes at rational thinking.

>and start believing themselves superior to others around them.
That's unfortunate but true. It's like being the only adult in a room full of down syndrome children. You know they can't help it, but fuck they're dumb!
>>
>>138555975
>he's saying it's worse than religion.
Impossible. We all know there's nothing worse than religion.

>Religion might be Piss
You said a mouthful, brother! Can I get an Amen?
>>
>>138556892
quit being retarded. if religion went poof tomorrow, humans would just find something else to be equally passionate about and kill eachother over. its human nature.
>>
>>138557104
>quit being retarded.
You started it.

>if religion went poof tomorrow, humans would
Rejoice!

>humans would just find something else to be equally passionate about and kill each other over. its human nature.
We have reached a point in our human evolution where have the reasoning and capacity to govern ourselves without the fear of fabricated gods.

The only thing holding us back are all the delusional idiots who kill, rape, torture and attend church to please their gods.
>>
File: Atheist logo.jpg (115KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Atheist logo.jpg
115KB, 1600x1200px
>>138554557
>children of satan
If you don't believe in satan, problem solved!
>>
>>138548251
atheists have a too high opinion of their own intellect.
>>
>>138548251
I dislike atheism and I understand the arguments against it. But I have absolutely no respect for Christianity either.

It's either cucks who are throwing away western civilization or hedonists who are throwing away western civilization.

What do?
>>
>>138564274
>atheists have a too high opinion of their own intellect.
I would submit that people running around claiming they personally know the CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE who has imparted to them some SECRET KNOWLEDGE about his plans are the most arrogant, conceited assholes you'll ever meet in your life.
>>
>>138564529
>hedonists who are throwing away western civilization
The founding fathers - who brought the Age of Enlightenment and Western Civilization to America, were Deists. They rejected any supernatural deification of Jesus. They did not believe he had magical powers or that he rose from the dead.
>>
>>138565140
I'm a deist, too.

But I have a problem with the teachings of Christianity, or at least how they are ultimately transmitted throughout society. Christianity, in its current form in society, denies natural law and promotes internationalist egalitarianism. I will not accept that, I cannot.
>>
>>138565971
>denies natural law

>and promotes internationalist egalitarianism
In the book Animal Farm, the animals believed all animals were equal, but the pigs thought some animals were ~more~ equal. Eric Blair was right, It is a failing among men, too.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.