[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm here for the job interview.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 19_Philippe2.jpg (20KB, 254x298px) Image search: [Google]
19_Philippe2.jpg
20KB, 254x298px
I'm here for the job interview.
>>
>white
Sorry not interested
>>
>>138546102
Why did people stop dressing so well? We used to have so many styles and patterns and colors but now black suit only. Jews?
>>
File: IMG_1053.png (241KB, 356x580px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1053.png
241KB, 356x580px
>>138546102
well dont just stand there, come on in
>>
>>138546102
Fuck off farquaad
>>
>>138546102
Get your fucking hair cut you faggot.
And what are your hobbies?
>>
>>138546284
Only tiny, tiny percentage of people dressed like this. Most people dressed in rags, which you could choose to be brown, brown, brown or brown.

We are the most well dressed people of all time, fact.
>>
>>138546160
A.Fucking.Leaf.
>>
>>138546284
The decline of traditional, unique cultures and practices has led to the suit becoming the global standard.

Wool suits and similar garments go way back, but it wasn't that long ago there was much more variety, a lot of it has to do with the decline of nobility and royalty. Look at the leaders in WWI, for example, most of them were kings or gentlemen and they wore elaborate garments particular to their countries. By WWII the allies all wore suits and the axis wore military uniforms, now the suit is completely dominant.
>>
>>138546499
careful how you're talking, this guy fucked your shit up in wars.
>>
>>138546696

Wrong. Dyed clothes have been famous for 1000s of years.
>>
>>138546102
why are you wearing the cardboard hat from Burger King
>>
>>138546696
Our most elite men only wear suits no beautiful garments like the elite back then did. What happened which destroyed this part of male beauty and replaced it with cultural Marxist drone cookie cutter shit
>>
>>138546934
>The decline of traditional, unique cultures and practices has led to the suit becoming the global standard.
So, literally the Jews
>>
>>138547569
As always.
>you will never be born into a global empire led by a gentleman elite with a society based around traditionalism, Christianity, and high culture
Nothing hurts more then the utter destruction of Europe's royalty and high culture. Over a single lifetime we went from global empires to rotting, soulless neoliberal states
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.