[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does God exist?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: God_the_Father.jpg (132KB, 700x544px) Image search: [Google]
God_the_Father.jpg
132KB, 700x544px
Poll time
http://poal.me/v61xal

>God made man on his image
lolwut
Does God have legs?

>People still believe this sort of atavistic mythologies some primitive dessert nomads came up with
>>
>>138542768
>God made man in his image
>every human being looks different
cuckstains will defend this
>>
>>138542768
Exists, only christians have a different relationship with him, and a more difficult one, because christianity let off the leash the secular mind. NT doesn't put any restrictions on Reason unlike Islam or Judaism, and so this is why atheism is mostly a christian phenomenon. So christians must really, really believe in Logos to follow God. Muslims only need to follow some strict laws given by the Quran, Jews similarly. In Islam and Judaism, God isn't a subject of the reflection of the free rational inquiry. Christians have it easier to become atheists, because their faith is more difficult and requires inner faith, not just rituals as it was in ancient Rome or Greece
>>
So a christian might be convinced that God exists, because he/she sees the difference between good and bad behaviour, or because they see wildlife, as a manifestation of divine Reason, like seasons of the year. Christian faith is much more complex
>>
God created us in his image because he's a fucking human like us who either created a simulation or is from another dimension/universe that somehow had the means of creating another universe.
>>
>>138542768
Yes. We live in a computer simulation. It is our destiny to become Gods by creating our own universe.
>>
>>138542768

If God didn't exist how come pizzagate was exposed.

Check mate atheists
>>
>>138542768
People lack the ability to decipher what the Word Image means because the Bible was written so long ago.

Just because you can't understand something doesn't mean it's not valid. This is the problem with both atheists, and agnostics. It means you need to get smarter and quit being so full of pride. If you humble yourself for just a minute and take time to understand then maybe you may learn something.

Image means in the likeness of such. We get angry, we get sad, we get happy, We have eyes, we walk upright. We are mini-me's of God to put in a more kindergarten term.
>>
>>138542768
Yes, She is real. She created reality around a decade ago and in the next decade or so She will collapse reality upon itself and either recreate it or not.
>>
Physically? No. Metaphysically? Yes.

>>138550533
>She
kys
>>
>>138548116
it's a myth
and you bought into it
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.