[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Britain lose in everything?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: Trafalgar-Auguste_Mayer.jpg (134KB, 1400x897px) Image search: [Google]
Trafalgar-Auguste_Mayer.jpg
134KB, 1400x897px
Why are the brits so inferior and inbred that they lose everything in history. First they lose Gandhi, They lose at trafalgar, they dont discover the americas first, they lose the revolutionary war, and they almost blew both world wars until america showed up. But with all this losing they still act all pompus and better then the rest.
>>
I don't think those things happened in that order
>>
>>138541508
shut up you inbred scum
>>
>>138541508
It might not seem like it is, but it do.
>>
File: 1502781216807m.jpg (139KB, 710x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502781216807m.jpg
139KB, 710x1024px
Heh, american education result never fails to amuse me
>>
>>138541070
>They lose at trafalgar
Nigger what?
>>
>>138541070
Because they are the Perfidious Albion
>>
>>138541070
It all comes down to the basic historical truth of the British "we lose every battle except the last one"
>>
File: spicemustflow.jpg (66KB, 480x1079px) Image search: [Google]
spicemustflow.jpg
66KB, 480x1079px
>>138541070
The Brits lost because they had too many men spread too far, similar to the Germans in WWII
>>
>>138541070
I think mostly it was faggotry in the navy that did it. Fortunately, Britain has helped to spread this same faggotry widely around the world.
>>
my american education is enough to let me know we won the war and the British have been in constant decline since
>>
File: download (6).jpg (4KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
4KB, 224x224px
"Well, you see, George, I did like it, back in the old days when the prerequisite of a British campaign was that the enemy should under no circumstances carry guns -- even spears made us think twice. The kind of people we liked to fight were two feet tall and armed with dry grass."
>>
File: 3rtd.jpg (142KB, 320x1073px) Image search: [Google]
3rtd.jpg
142KB, 320x1073px
>>138542092
Well, they lost the war it was part of
>>
>>138542062
Even the nose knows.
>>
They never lost Canada !!!!! xD
>>
>>138543448
Yeah but it annihilated the French fleet stopping Napoleons plans to invade Britain
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.