[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should women be allowed to vote?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Let's be real here
Should women have voting rights like men, and be recognized as our equals
Or something else?

Pic Yuuugely related
>>
>>138538343
You need to set up a thread and do something similar to a live chat where /pol/ gets to pick what to say, how to respond.
>>
>>138538343
Hitler introduced women's voting in Germany.
>>
>>138538343
if we are not allowed to vote then you have to take care of us, all of us
even the stinky ones
come up with something more realistic to shitpost about, faggot
>>
>>138539348
You know the deal
Or GTFO
>>
>>138539156
had to google this, but not true.
>>
>>138539156
We all make mistakes
>>
>>138539348
>if we are not allowed to vote then you have to take care of us, all of us

we already do you stupid cow
>>
>>138539156
You are fake news.
>>
File: Irrelevant .jpg (93KB, 480x782px) Image search: [Google]
Irrelevant .jpg
93KB, 480x782px
>>138538343
https://twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130
>>
They should make it one vote per household (with children). Only the head of a household can vote. The head of a household being the highest earner. Guess which gender would that be in most cases. All them "muh bullshit part time job I'm helping", "muh gender studies degree, can't get a job", "but being a Mom is a full time job" BTFO. Solely defined by income. Has to actually work for a living. If they are on welfare - they can't vote. We'll never have to worry about shitdems being voted in ever again.
>>
>>138538343
One vote per Y chromosome.
>>
>>138546603
The vast majority of married couples vote the same way so it wouldnt make much difference.
>>
File: 143250718511.jpg (174KB, 899x1200px) Image search: [Google]
143250718511.jpg
174KB, 899x1200px
>>138538343
No
>>
>>138546970
But they will be the only ones voting. Can't make it "only landowners can vote" again. So that's the next best thing. Only traditional family units.

Or another suggestion - have to have served in the military to be able to vote.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.