[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AMERICAN CIVIL WAR?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: 1501530008730.jpg (78KB, 750x938px) Image search: [Google]
1501530008730.jpg
78KB, 750x938px
What's the easiest way to bring down the most powerful nation on earth? - Infighting seems likes a reasonable idea.
>>
EVERY war is a divide&conquer control scheme ran by the elites
>>
>>138537802
How did the British Empire destroy itself? You were once the greatest, what happened?
>>
>>138539175
I don't care.
>>
>>138537802
Opium works well, ask your forefathers.
>>
File: whiteBirthRate.jpg (48KB, 634x431px) Image search: [Google]
whiteBirthRate.jpg
48KB, 634x431px
It's happening as we speak. As the non whites replace us and start to become powerful figures in government, the countries will inevitably fall. I think homogeneous countries will be the most powerful in 30ish years and lefties will be too stupid to see the pattern.
>>
>>138537802
I do believe we will have a civil war before the century ends.
>>
>>138539175
fpbp

even though everyone already knows about the race/class/gender matrix, only a class/religion solution can actually succeed
>>
File: RiggsMurtaugh.jpg (33KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
RiggsMurtaugh.jpg
33KB, 500x332px
>>138537802
>tfw to intelligent to fall for the divide and conquer tactics
>>
>>138537802
The only way you can beat America is by fighting us or taking what you want when we are killing each other
>>
>>138537802

civil war2 by chittum spells it out

https://archive.org/details/CivilWarIITheComingBreakupOfAmerica1996-ThomasW.Chittum
>>
File: 1500681330188.jpg (848KB, 1600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1500681330188.jpg
848KB, 1600x2400px
>>138537802
Black seed infiltrating white wombs.
>>
>>138539384

we borrowed money from you... so i guess china's the next superpower.
>>
This isn't cuck posting, and I'm only using (((sociological))) speak to articulate these points in a short manner. Hysteria is fueling a Wiemar tier moral collapse. Leftist faggots LARP about the monocultural meme being a bad thing, and that multiculturalism is the only answer. The problem(s) with the US are that it's so big and you can always speak freely, though there are consequences. Monoculturalism was for a short time a thing here, and people just sort of accepted it as the "norm" despite it not being the case for the vast majority of US history. Monocultural values and ideas are fragile at best under those circumstances, but with the added variables like the population's diversity and the economic interests at stake, it is impossible.

So it has been mostly a multicultural history, unfortunately. The good thing about this is that it provides a unique opportunity, to avoid the pozz of it all. The same attributes that make monoculturalism difficult also act as a sort of layer of sovereignty, to where a moral dictatorship is totally impossible. It's not improbable... Given the tech giants and corporate structure, you could essentially be blocked from commerce if you take certain political risks.

It's a shit show, and a process of cultural degradation. One that Europeans should especially be concerned about. But no, it's not leading to a civil war imo. Not that every redpilled burger shouldn't be prepared for happenings. If burger, you should be preparing for the worst daily. It sure as hell beats spewing moral outrage at every perversion you notice like some cowardly, impotent, busy body boomer faggot. Politics for the common western man is mostly a waste of time. Even if you're lazy, try to sort yourself out in some productive way, rather than stewing on this bullshit.
>>
>>138537802
An event that makes going to work pointless. Economic collapse, shutdown of transportation in major metropolitan areas, loss of electricity, destruction of capacity to ship/import food.

One of more of these things happening for over a week in a major population center would probably be enough to knock over the first domino.
>>
File: 1469511915323.jpg (35KB, 680x643px) Image search: [Google]
1469511915323.jpg
35KB, 680x643px
>>138542813
>One of more of these things happening for over a week in a major population center would probably be enough to knock over the first domino.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.