[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Son is a transgender

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47

File: that feel 2.jpg (57KB, 614x389px) Image search: [Google]
that feel 2.jpg
57KB, 614x389px
Hey /pol/ I didn't come here for a year or two
, but today I posted for your help,something is going on with my son, today he told me that he is a transgender and i dont know how to react.
I mean he is still my son but now he is a transgender.Ive always despise transgender, but now its different, its my fucking son,and he is only 14 year old.when he called me, I told him I couldn't hear him and I hung up.Now I'm drunk thinking about myson life.
will grow up fine, is it only a phase?I hope so.
I will call him soon, but I don't know if I should
tell him that he is fucking retarded.
>>
Cut his dick off for him.
>>
>Canada
You will literally lose your son if you don't let him transition. I recommend getting the fuck out before your corrupt government destroys your son's life.
>>
>>138537303
>implying he has a dick
who knows, maybe he cut his dick already.I'm scared that my wife divorce me and take the kid cause I don't accept this kind of stupidity
>>
>>138537526
how old is he?
>>
>>138537147
Ban him from the internet. if that doesn't work stop paying internet bills and let it go offline
>>
>>138537611
>>
>>138537670
shit, theres a long time til he'll grow out of it
is he a virgin? what does transgender mean if you're not sexually active? does that mean he's a crossdresser?
>>
>>138537796
he loves Kim Kardashian, he's the biggest fan, its all my fault,Why did i let him watch brainwash the show
>>
>>138537670

Sounds great desu
I started my hrt at 17 now you cant tell the difference between me and any other girl (aside from obvious dick), but if your son starts now he'll be a 10/10 goddess.
>>
>>138537147
i'm sorry your son suffers from gender dysphoria.
>>
>>138537147

sit him down and drop some redpills. nicely, but treat him like an adult. make him watch the surgeries. show him the suicide rate. show him the tranny passing reddit.
>>
>>138537955
Yes, I can tell from your manly hands, manly bone structure, and other manly features transitioning does not change. Like your fucking manly voice.
>>
>>138537147
Just a warning. If you disown him, he'll likely fall in with degenerate leftists. If you keep him under your family's wing, you can help him adopt a non-degenerate, or less-degenerate, female gender role.

t. a tranny
>>
>i just want my son back.jpg
>>
>he is only 14 year old
He can still change his ways and beat the disease but it's up to him
Nothing much you can do unfortunately except love your son no matter what. If you could talk to him about the condition maybe he changes his mind and finds way to healing. Try looking into spirituality and meditation - those things reset your mind so no illness can survive if you apply them long enough. Be loving and stay positive OP
>>
>>138537147
Kill your son, move to another place, start over new kid
>>
Beat your son. When he cries, hit him harder.
>>
>>138537147
It's a phase but since you're canacuck you'll probably lose your child to child services for """""abuse"""""" if you dont put him on hrt.
>implying this isn't LARP
>>
>Leaf
Your fucked mate.

Your son is going to force you to pay for his sex change surgery or you'll be labled a bigot, and have your child taken away by the goverment.
Then he'll reach 30 and blow his brains out.
>>
>>138538193
>Female
>Non degenerate tranny
There is no hope for you
>>
>>138537955
Until he kills himself from the damage of HRT on the brain and identity crisis when he ages like a man.
>>138537147
Don't listen to this degenerate fetishist OP, put the kid in therapy before a doctor makes him sterile with hormones.
>>
>>138538186

My hands are small and feminine, i wasn't masculine at all when I was 17 anon.
Girls(male) can be redpilled too
>>
>>138537147
Get him out of public school
>>
>>138538617

>ages like a man
A meme, this doesnt happen if you start from young age.
>>
>>138538630
>redpilled
>tranny
This aint the redlight district, you're so bluepilled that you're growing tits
>>
>>138538630
You're a fucking delusional freak. Kys.
>>
>>138538847

I'm probably more redpilled than you, you amerimutt cunt
>>
>>138537147
Tell him to not transition. Some kids think they're transgender and get over it later. You can't fix surgery.
>>
File: 33ud5kz.jpg (63KB, 768x638px) Image search: [Google]
33ud5kz.jpg
63KB, 768x638px
>>138537147
encourage it
cry for attention, the more you fight him or 'drop redpills' the more he will resist

the only thing that will save him is if you have friends with attractive daughters come over and subtly try to sway him. failing that you're fucked, blame society, blame media, but most importantly, don't forget to blame yourself
>>
>>138537147
ask him to do a minimum of 5 years of intense psychotherapy before doing anything drastic like taking hormones. he'll get over it.
>>
File: maggie3.jpg (36KB, 480x427px) Image search: [Google]
maggie3.jpg
36KB, 480x427px
>>138538732
>LARPING faggot detected.
Well... You do have one thing in common with all transgenders... Being a shameless attention whore.
>>
>>138539126

By then it'll be too late and he'll never be qt
>>
just say "yeah, okay whatever" and sign him up for piano lessons or some gay shit as punishment.
>>
>>138538963
>more redpilled
redpill is a meme you fucking idiot, you cant learn the intricacies of the most complex system of interlinked bureaucratic and governing bodies with an infograph
welcome to /pol/
>>
Honor kill him
>>
>>138538129
Honestly this. Your son thinks he's adult enough to mutilate his sex organs, then he is old enough to see the truths involved with transgender mental illness
>>
>>138537147
Just dont call him back
He'll get the message
>>
>>138539562

I dunno, those /pol/ pictures with red writing, stars of david and inspirational Hitler quotes at the end are a p good source
>>
>>138538732
No no and no, google search old transexuals, you will age like a man, most of them kill themselves at 40 when they hit the wall and start looking like Steve Buscemi in drag, then you'll realize you'll never reproduce, then you'll be found hanging from the ceiling. Its sad really
>>
>>138539878

>google search old transexuals
They're all hags who done it when they were 30+
Gotta be prime age or close to it like OPs son and you'll never see the difference
>>
>>138538129
This. The truth will set him free.
>>
>>138538963
>more redpilled
This isnt race to see who can be the mosy unhinged, shut-in weirdo, You already have me beat because I wasnt in the race to begin with. I was out, having a normal life and getting attention from my peers and family
>>
>>138537955
How has no one demanded pics already?
If you do look like a convincing woman, I'll make an honorable proposal of marriage.
>>
File: 84821561.jpg (38KB, 599x585px) Image search: [Google]
84821561.jpg
38KB, 599x585px
>>138537147
You tell him that you love him, and if he wants to transition, that you will emotionally support him; BUT, you will want to read though this Tranny Redpill http://imgur.com/a/yj0Nu

MtF transitions are the worst since your body literally rejects everything done, and will be driven to suicide if they are not within that 38%. Trannies don't get laid, and tend to be miserable for the rest of their lives, only receiving shallow emotional support from other drug-addicted trannies. Mandatory dilation brings suffering for four hours to keep the artificial vagina from closing, high risks for infection and pus.

Don't fall for the tranny meme.
>>
>>138537147
if its already in his head there is nothign you can do

better to let him transition now so she can pass as your daughter then have him wait until he's 18 or 30 or 40 and looks like a linebacker in a wig

besides even if you could get him to stop, would honestly consider a guy who crossdresses and wants to be a girl to be a "man"?
>>
>>138540498

No amerimutts whites only desu
>>
>>138537915
This is heartbreaking, anon. What advice do you have for other dads?
>>
File: 1503067401280.png (676KB, 1409x4383px) Image search: [Google]
1503067401280.png
676KB, 1409x4383px
>>138537147
Show him this.
>>
File: 1496785801839.jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496785801839.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
>>138537147
Tell him you won't let him transition until he gets his own place. By then hopefully he'll grow out of it.
>>
File: WOJAK 2.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
WOJAK 2.png
7KB, 225x225px
OP back, I called my son I told him to grow up he cried and then told me that he never loved him even though I bought him a 2000$ gaming PC last week.I can't take it anymore, I will go take a little drink and then I will go to sleep
and we will talk about it tomorrow
>>
>>138537147
Real advice here. The more anger and hatred you show, the more likely he'll rebel and become a radicalized "woman." You can and should be angry and hate it. But showing it will much likely get the reaction you want.
>>
>>138540735
I'll fill your ass with my blue eyed genes.
>>
>>138537955
>transistioning will make you a 10/10 goddess

How many fall for that lie? Most are lucky to be almost passable, getting 10/10 is almost impossible.
>>
>>138537955
Post boypussy.
>>
Sounds like a dumb larp post.

Lemme put it in terms you'll underdtand. If you dont help him cope with being transgender, you are a shit parents. Once hes 18 hes gonna fuck off out of your house and do whatever he wants. Your overreaction will buy you maybe 4 years? He might even just call child services and you'll be fucked. You should be a good parent and get help for him PrOFESSiONaLlY
>>
>>138541087
I dont even care if the story is fake
the feels are real
godspeed, OP
>>
>>138537147

you have to options

> Enroll your son/daughter to spend the next four years living and studying in a place like lithuania or poland. Preferably in a rural smaller town.

> Become transgender yourself. Somepoint on the way it'll ruin the meme for him, pray its before your complaining about dilation pain at the dinner table
>>
>>138541087
OP

Your kid is in trouble.
you need to show him all the terrible things that comes with changing his gender, you can also prevent him from changing by not paying for the surgery.

tell him if he wants to be a fucking idiot, he needs to grow up and pay for his own shit.
>>
>>138537955
what the fuck did you just about my son you little cunt. if being a transgender mean being a goddess that explain why women can't rule a country
>>
>>138540587

>driven to suicide
Only the ones who do it when they're old kill themselves, or when their family doesnt accept them
>trannies dont get laid
Kek
>miserable for the rest of their lives
Not true at all, it got better

>mandatory dilation
That shits degenerate as fuck, i dont get why people even cut off the dick

>>138541311
It really does help turn an unattractive(read: feminine) into a p cute girl though. If you're still fucked up a bit you could always do makeup, it helps.

>>138541289
>america
>white
>>
>>138537147
>when he called me, I told him I couldn't hear him and I hung up.
>I will call him soon, but I don't know if I should
I guess you're divorced, and your son lives with his mother.
Are you far away from him ?
>>
>>138537147
Give him a good fucking shoeing. If that doesn't work then your shit leaf government will take him away and you can tell your family and neighbours that he died. You can't lose lad.
>>
>>138537147
Fuck him in the ass and make him gay. Its a tad better than being a tranny, and hey he could get so traumatized he could kill himself, its a win win
>>
Sell all your shit and move to some shithole around here in Eastern Europe (not the proper East, he'll just die there).

I'm not talking capital cities where you can still mostly live the western lifestyle, I'm talking some small town or village where you'll have to live as the strong generations did.

Buy a farm. In most crappy towns/villages a full-fledged farm able to support you will cost something like 15-20k dollars at most. Don't have any other plan besides maybe a bit of money to keep you from dying and that farm.

Watch as your son forgets about all that crap and grows a strong, healthy man. And you'll be stronger, healthier and happier. Comfort breeds weakness, struggle breeds strength and success.
>>
File: IMG_0054.png (53KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0054.png
53KB, 200x200px
>>138541611

>tfw no qt québécois 10/10 french accent gf(male)
>>
>>138541628
yes, there is currently a lawsuit I didn't want to lose any money I'm already broke, but if I need to lose money to save my son I will do everything for him
>>
File: 1492703857794.jpg (33KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1492703857794.jpg
33KB, 500x375px
>>138537147
>I mean he is still my son
typical cishetero scum. You just misgendered your own daughter. I hope you go to jail where you belong. People like you are stopping progress.
>>
>>138537147

1) You have to leave the country with him. Canada has laws that will protect his delusion over your rights as a parent if even a single person intervenes and gets the state involved.

2) You're going to have hire a prostitute to fuck him. See if after that, he really feels this way. Most "trans" people start down the path due to what begins as social isolation and lacking self-confidence. In teenage boys this usually stems from fears of sexual inadequacy as everything changes around them and in them. It makes them very vulnerable to bad ideas.

But getting laid is the universal beginning of a cure for probably 90% of cases. Same thing with college lesbianism, which mostly traps girls who never got with guys in HS and who are confused. Once one guy gets with them, they're back to being straight forever.

3) If all else fails, buy a gun and confront him. Give him the gun and get on your knees. Have him point the gun to your head and tell him if he wants to do this, you'll support him, but he'll have to kill you first. Tell him there's a life insurance policy he'll be able to collect upon to get his surgery and hormones and pay his bills. It will all go to him if he kills you.

You have to make a big show of this, make it dramatic. It has to be sincere.

Either he pulls the trigger or he doesn't. If he doesn't, then you can start talking to him about his obvious doubt about what he's feeling, get him into therapy and begin fixing things. If he does, the gun won't be loaded, and it's your responsibility to beat the ever living shit out of him for attempted murder and kicking him out of the house that night.

He has to be challenged to make a major choice, which is probably the underlying cause of his inner angst that is being exploited by the degenerate Canadian culture you leafs live in.
>>
>>138537147
You let the kikes get to him early. You should have put him in a private Christian school. I would say you should try to talk some reason into him but anyone who identifies as trans has abandoned all logic and rational discourse. Makes me want to drink thinking about it.
>>
>>138538451
You can't break a man the way you break a dog...or a horse. The harder you beat a man, the taller he stands. To break a man's will, to break his spirit, you have to break his mind. Men have this idea that we can fight with dignity, that it's the proper way to kill someone; it's absurd, it's inaesthetic. We needed to endure the bloody horror of murder. You must destroy that idea. Show them what a messy, terrible thing it is to kill a man... and then show them that you relish in it. Shoot the wounded, then execute the wounded; burn them. Take them in close combat, destroy their preconceptions of what a man is, and you become their personal monster. When they fear you... you become stronger, you become better. But let's never forget, it's a display, it's a posture, like a lion's roar or a gorilla thumping at his chest. If you lose yourself with display, if you succumb to the horror... then you become the monster. You become reduced. Not more than a man, but less; and it can be fatal.
>>
>>138541805

>move to shithole mongol-turk rape baby country and buy a farm in the middle of fucking nowhere and struggle for the rest of your life because you dont want your son to be happy and have autonomy
>>
>>138537648
This is good advice as well. 99% of this garbage comes from the internet.
>>
>>138542412

Calm down autismo
>>
>>138541805
Maybe not the capital cities of faggy eastern European countries...
>>
>>138542035
The first question is, can you easily see him ? Phone calls and mails are not enough, it will be more easier to save your son if you can spend time with him.
>>
>>138542464
>ashamed of own flag
>shits on conservative countries because mad

Hello Hans or Sven.

>>138542677
Assuming you mean your capital city is better or something, are you fucking joking? I've been to Moscow.
>>
Have you tried beating him?
>>
>>138542933

I like E.Europe for it's policies but you're telling this guy to throw his life away in a first-world country to live in bumfuck nowhere
>>
>>138543101

Don't do that OP, it only turns us on desu
>>
>>138542680
I go see him every week every Monday to be exact. I buy him a pizza and we talk about life and watching hockey together.but recently, he was alway in his bedroom posting blogs on his website,he went to take a selfie with trudeau the past week last month.
>>138543101
Of course not, it's my wife telling him I got a new girlfriend even though that hoe date another nobody like me so she can get more money.those women
>>
>>138537147
simple,
Don't pay for any bit of these surgeries or make up or women's clothing as he makes no money and he is not entitled to your wallet over his fee fees.
even 18 and past as long as he is financially dependent on you in anyway, if he decides to go along with any of this threaten to not support him anymore financially.
hopefully by then he will have grown out of that stupid phase.
we all had them, but not at a fucking tranny level.
>>
>>138537147
Wait until he gets his new pussy and the fuck him in it.
>>
>>138537147
See pic >>138540949

Even if you wanted to be a "girl", why wouldn't you just go full trap instead? Why would anyone want a vagina? They're such chores compared to a penis, even a non-functional trap penis is preferrable to a messy surgical wound (in the case of trannies).
>>
>>138537955
A fucking tranny with a PNF flag. This is the point when LARPing has gone too far.
>>
>>138537147
Leave Canada. Is shit. I rejected a job there because it fucking sucks and didnt want to raise my daughter in there. No good healthcare or education is worth the degeneracy.
>>
File: 1485145641919.jpg (63KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1485145641919.jpg
63KB, 800x533px
>>138541612
Personally, I don't agree with the transgender surgical practices; they are crude, trannies and gender fluidity is a shit meme.
>>
>>138543192
>throw his life away in a first-world country to live in bumfuck nowhere

Yes, yes I am. A good, traditional old life is enough to change even the most damaged people. Having to struggle to put food on the table, having to focus on work and making a living is the only way to cure literally everything. You don't have time for being trans or liberal or whatever when you have to survive.

And also you're a fucking indoctrinated retard if you think the difference between bumfuck nowhere in Eastern Europe and a first world country is so grave. It's not like you see it in your movies, where you have no food and everything is from 1800, you have practically every modern commodity in the shittiest of towns. Most times everything is an hour's drive away. It's about the same as having a farm in Canada.
>>
>>138537416
this

Take him far away from that cancerous country as soon as possible.
>>
File: This Country Fucking Sucks.jpg (183KB, 600x638px) Image search: [Google]
This Country Fucking Sucks.jpg
183KB, 600x638px
>>138538524
then the Canadian government will use that as an excuse to tighten down further on gun laws and outlaw handguns like so many soccer moms want.
>>
File: IMG_0055.jpg (119KB, 590x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0055.jpg
119KB, 590x600px
>>138543683

I've always used fash flag m8
>>
Op feels bad for diddling his son. Have some compassion!
>>
>>138537147
Use a belt and beat some sense into him. he'll thank you when you're older.
>>
>>138543857

Me neither, you'd have to be real fucked up to consider that
>>
File: 1212692500508.jpg (10KB, 345x311px) Image search: [Google]
1212692500508.jpg
10KB, 345x311px
>>138543990
I seriously hope it wasn't out of ideological preference.
>>
give him the imgur album
>>
>>138542249
this.
>>
>>138537147
Show him what happens when you go down that road. IN FULL DETAIL.
>>
>>138544333
what?
>>
File: Islam-liberals.jpg (44KB, 600x470px) Image search: [Google]
Islam-liberals.jpg
44KB, 600x470px
>>138537147

>son told you that he is a transgender

You must act quickly my friend, if you don't want him to be gone forever.

1. pull him out of public schools
2. buy a water filter for your home and stop drinking tap and stop using plastic containers
3. Go on a very simple organic diet with him (I mean beans, rice, fruit, vegetables, meat, etc... no processed foods)
4. Pray to God that your son won't be taken by these scum
5. Try to sit down with him and explain that he's only confused and that he will come out of it once he's been away from the influence of those liberal scumbags for a while

Good luck anon. Can't imagine dealing with this. >>138537147
>>
>>138543406
As much as you can, get your son involved in physical activities. Sport, home improvement, even fishing.
The more he'll be aware of his own body, the less he'll want to mutilate himself.
That's why transgenderism spreads primarily on the internet, it aims at people who have forgotten their bodies.
>>
>>138537147
Explain to him that transgenderism is caused by porn addiction and that being trans explicitly demonstrates his weakness as a human being insofar as he was unable to curb the initial addiction.
>>
Change diet to high test foods and refuse to buy anything else, make him lift weights. Slip him a stack of prohormones in food my man.
>>
>>138544495
https://imgur.com/a/yj0Nu
>>
>>138544207

Yup, was fash even before I became a girl
>>
>>138544581
Also extreme suggestion get a monitoring software for your router and block porn sites.
>>
File: 235213467.png (99KB, 1259x480px) Image search: [Google]
235213467.png
99KB, 1259x480px
>>138537147
>>
>>138544618
Hey,Do you have this picture but with trans pussy so i can show it to him
>>
>>138544976
I'll put something together in GIMP, give me a moment
>>
>>138542040
not sure if sarcasm or shilling
>>
>>138544976

>showing your 14 year old daughter pictures of dudes with their dicks split in half

O canada
>>
>>138544581
>Giving developing bodies hormones
Great way to have him stop later when he moves out or something and you can't dose him, and then his body is unable to produce the hormones it needs, specifically the male ones in this case. Good job, idiot.

>>138544976
Check out the images in https://imgur.com/a/yj0Nu it's further down, pretty disgusting.
>>
File: 1213741338328.jpg (33KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
1213741338328.jpg
33KB, 580x435px
>>138544653
>>became a girl
>has penis
>no ovaries
>can't build a family
>no maternal instincts
>no partners beyond marxists and creeps

You are literally the anti-thesis to the Fascist doctrine of order and family. I don't say this in a mean way, but literally every single fash leader from Mussolini to Rivera would just toss you into a jail cell to rot for the rest of your life.
>>
>tell son you are taking him on a trip
>tell him the location is a surprise
>somehow keep him from seeing the location in airport
>take him to some Middle East shit hole
>yell in public in Arabic that he's a little faggot tranny
>>
>>138545242
>becoming a transgender
o fagget
>>
File: 1489980325139.png (1MB, 1408x5896px) Image search: [Google]
1489980325139.png
1MB, 1408x5896px
>>138544976
I'll censor the other pics that have NSFW content as well
>>
>>138545278

I know i'd be considered a degenerate, but fascism (specifically natsoc) is literally the only good ideology and I can't just unlearn the shit about jews, diversity etc
>>
File: 1502353926275.jpg (181KB, 960x696px) Image search: [Google]
1502353926275.jpg
181KB, 960x696px
>>138545399
And done.
That long post at the bottom of the bottom of the album is also quite good; highly recommended.

Let me know if you need anything else
>>
Make sure your son is eating healthy food (good quality meat) and is taking multivitamins (vitamin D is important)
Watch for what music he listens to
Also, let him know the long term side affects of the medication that trannys receive
He will live a short and terrible life if he goes through with this
>>
>>138544653
Ok then, I suppose you just have to find a good man and settle down...

Oh,yeah, you can't have children, you don't have (and will never have) pussy and turn into Frankenstein monster around 30-35, after which you 50/50 KYS.
>>
>>138537147
Shitty LARP
>>
>>138545242
>daughter
>>
>>138545512
I was gonna say "who in their right mind would support an ideology that would instantly line them up against a wall and shoot them", but you're not in your right mind, are you?
>>
>>138537147
Make him do physical labor in the sun with you.
>>
>>138537147

are you religious?
I am a Catholic, I would tell him, I dont approve of homosexuality, but if you want to fuck men, do it as a man, dont delude yourself into thinking you are a woman, and don't bring any boyfriend into this house while you still live here.
>>
>>138545728
>everything that is even questionable is larping

calm down now
>>
File: dontdoit.png (669KB, 1042x4378px) Image search: [Google]
dontdoit.png
669KB, 1042x4378px
>>138537147
Move out Canada
After leaving Canda, tell your son that these feelings are actually very common in teenagers. This is because the brain is being reworked at the same time sex hormones are just getting pumped into the body. Tell him that 98% of teens who have transgender feelings actually lose them completely.

Tell him that going down the road of being trans is inviting more pain and heartbreak into your life than you ever need to have.

Tell him that no matter what he does, it wont ever feel like enough, and he will always be a man at heart because it's just not a thing you can change. Because of this, many post-transition transgender people begin to feel a different kind of dysphoria where they miss their old body. His brain *might* be more girly, but a part of him is always going to be a man and his body definitely knows what it should be. Many transgender people feel far worse after transitioning than before.

Tell him whatever his dreams are, that being trans wont help him in that. If he wants to knit, he can do it with a dick. If he wants to be pretty, that just aint gonna happen the same way it wont for an ugly girl.
>>
>>138537955
join the 56% you circus freak
>>
>>138545512
>Not choosing communism which would offer you a proper and free of charge mental treatment to stop your urge from mutilating yourself
>>
File: WojackThatLooksLikeMe.jpg (98KB, 696x758px) Image search: [Google]
WojackThatLooksLikeMe.jpg
98KB, 696x758px
>>138545306
No need for that anon, my country is already full of sandniggers. Just go to Montreal for exemple
.>>138537147
And OP, plz don't let your son become a tranny. Try to redpill him with manly activities or stuff like that. Make him proud to be a man without being too clear about it, subtle redpills are the best redpills.
>>
>>138545885
Much better than my version. Saved.
>>
>>138537147
Did you try hormone reinforcement? Also, if you are religious, show him that this is a cross God chose him to carry.
>B-but this is unfair!
There are people right know who can't wake up from their vegetative state in a hospital. Say him to fuck off.
>>
lol nice try frenchie but any true anglo can smell that poutine coming right through your keybord.
>>
File: IMG_5412.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5412.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
>>138537955
Digits confirm that traps really aren't gay!
>>
>>138545512
I will never understand why there are so many people like you; fags and trannies who for some reason have decided to take up the banner of Fascism even though it will mean your death. I'm telling you as someone who's actively involved in fascist groups, if you get what you want, your life will be over rickty-tick.
>>
File: 1502208402143.jpg (436KB, 613x800px) Image search: [Google]
1502208402143.jpg
436KB, 613x800px
>>138541087

I have the solution for you OP but you will have to engage him on a more sober tone.

First: Let him know that you don't believe in this kind of stuff (better stay truthful), but let him know that you are willing to listen to him (so you can figure what is reasoning is).

Second: When first them is done you call the psychiatrist and you book an appointment for them to figure this one out.

Thirdly: You call you local Rabbi, Priest, Imam. And explain it further with him, so he can explain himself to them so they can rationalize a moral dogma that he might still clinging to so he will feel either shame or consider the situation he putted himself in.

Fourth: When all thing are said and done, if he doesn't change and is stubborn you let him live and try to rationalize once in a while eventually it will either faze out or he will leave your sight. (sad but hell atleast he can't blame you for not trying to understand and neither can the government because you have followed all the experts)
>>
>>138537880
Are you retarded?
>>
>>138546106

What the fuck am i supposed to be then? Conservative? Too libertarian and individualist
Marxist? Jew'd to the max
Libertarian? Jew'd also
The only alternative to degenerates in society is fascism, simple
>>
File: 1485754855186.jpg (56KB, 559x583px) Image search: [Google]
1485754855186.jpg
56KB, 559x583px
>>138546096
Nope, traps are still gay, and stop masturbating.
>>
>>138545885
is that true 98% of teens who have transgender feelings actually lose them completely. if so, thank you, you made my night I hope you are right
>>
>>138537147
Go to a psychologist with reputation. He (no fucking women) will give advice how to save your son from living as a sex slave for a pervert.
>>
>>138537147
At least he'll get privileges in the Canadian Military
>>
File: butterfly_mens.jpg (29KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
butterfly_mens.jpg
29KB, 355x355px
Since you won't have to worry about buying grandkids presents at Christmas, you can afford to give your ex-son these:
>>
>>138537147
Say you love and support him whatever he does but "trans" is just a label troubled kids are latching on to these days. Whatever his problem are they aren't caused by some innate need to change gender, that makes no sense. This trans stuff is a cultural fad.
>>
>>138544555
This is very true.
>>
>>138541087
You fucked up idiot, how did you think that was gonna help? Call your son back and tell him you love him more than life, and thats why you cant watch him ruin himself. Cut off the internet, homeschool him.
>>
>>138546472

>in 3 to 4 years he's gonna be taking anglo dick in his qt québécois french boipucci for hours on end
How does this make you feel, pierre?
>>
>>138546340
>What the fuck am i supposed to be then?

Dead, if you ask other fascists.

>The only alternative to degenerates in society is fascism, simple

If you support the people who want to kill you, you're mentally ill. That's not much of a revelation, but you should still at least try to retake some sanity.

On behalf of most actual fascists, do not call yourself a fascist. You will be hanged the second fascism takes hold.
>>
>>138546661
shut your fucking mouth, since when a fag like you had a baby penis
>>
Off comes the penis
>>
File: getreadyforthepeen.jpg (62KB, 600x492px) Image search: [Google]
getreadyforthepeen.jpg
62KB, 600x492px
>>138537147
>be me
>not much interest in gay porn
>not in my recommended pornhub videos
>too busy and poor to just get male escort on backpage
>satisfied with seeing male's asses get creamed on the inside
>visit with sister
>pulls out her special dildo
>starts laying into me for not being properly prepared
>joke that I'll just fuck her without a condom
>gasps, "YOU CAN'T DO THAAAAAAT!!!"
>it begins
>proceeds to suck my inbred cock and handle my balls
>this from a girl man who waits tables for a career
>politely tell her to bend over and let me do what I want, but I probably won't because her pussy it too loose
>at home hours later, get call from mother
>"what's this about you cumming into you sisters pussy!?"
>i_wonder_who_told_her.jpg
>"you can't, muh pregnancy, muh hpv"
>getting pissed
>point out that she got pregnant from her brother and doesn't know how to use contraceptives
>>she's just parroting what she's heard
>hang up angrily
>reaching my limit with these people
>pull out gimp
>black clad sex slave spends hours playing with himself
>"Oy vey, muh cock, muh tight asshole. I'm going to cum in ten seconds flat!!!"
>Ii've. had. enough. of. this. shit
>bend over that slave, at the peak of my anger hard-on
>hate fuck that little whore's ass
>a lovely milky stew bubbling from his ass
>become pic related, counting to 15 seconds
Am I gay?
>>
>>138537147
>14
Send his faggot ass to Journey into Manhood.
>>
File: IMG_0259.jpg (80KB, 487x764px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0259.jpg
80KB, 487x764px
>>138538285
>>
>>138546121
THIS.
>>
Seriously you need to homeschool him ASAP
>>
>>138546472
You people really love to come up with completely imaginary statistics huh? OP, do yourself and your child a favor, stop hanging out on this cancerous site, go out and actually educate yourself (with UNBIASED, SOURCED, VARIED material), that is, if you want to have any semblance of a good relationship with your child in the future. No matter what you say, or what statistics you make up, you can't force someone to change who they are. And for the love of god, calm down, stop believing the sensationalist idiots here. And stop thinking about surgery - it's NOT required to be trans, and tons of trans people never get surgery, and never feel the need to do so, but even if they do, it's their business. You can cry and scream and rant and drink all you want over it, it's not going to change people, period.
>>
>>138541087
Stop drinking.
>>
>>138546340
I can't really tell you what you should be, but what I can promise you is that you need to revaluate your allegiance to this doctrine. You have already succumbed to the Jew, you are already tainted by Marxist indoctrination and your only purpose in society is to accumulate capital as you are useless as a family builder. I understand this is tough to swallow, but I'll just share this tip with you: NEVER think about showing up at some IRL fascist political meeting.
>>
File: 1498352313708.jpg (561KB, 1728x1388px) Image search: [Google]
1498352313708.jpg
561KB, 1728x1388px
>>138546086
Fight me you chink loving anglo, Québec is a much better country than Cucknada, the only reason I'm stuck in here with you is because you kikes cheated on the référendum
Poutine is the greatest thing ever after Hitler and the Third Reich btw
>>
>>138546997
>Not liking traps
What are you, fucking gay?

https://chaturbate com/latyndollts1/

(Jokes aside, this is why you get at least three kids)
>>
>>138546692

I was an actual national socialist even before i became a girl as I sadi before, i cant unlearn all this shit

M-maybe they wont notice, maybe they'll still think i'm a pure aryan waifu
>>
File: 1309012839910.jpg (120KB, 1024x992px) Image search: [Google]
1309012839910.jpg
120KB, 1024x992px
Why not show him reality?
>>
Anyone have the autogynephilia screencap?
>>
>>138537147
Take him on a camping trip in Alaska/Canada

When you take children out into the wilderness they soon realise the reality of there situation. I believe this will be effective because it's likely your child is taking too much consideration of popular culture. I.e he has been told being transgender is cool and wants to be cool, more likely than actually coming to the resolution himself. Separate him from the world and let him see who he really is.
>>
>>138537147
Deny him, he is just mental hill cuz of some propaganda ...
>>
>>138546853

>every time you look at your daughter just know that she'll be serving the stronk british empire's soldiers in years to come
>>
>>138546472
It is true, but we live in a dangerous world. Do not relax. I had these feelings myself and because of the internet they became something serious in my mind when they never should have

Even hearing of these people publicly while having these feelings can legitimatize them for you

If liberals had what they wanted Id be the opposite gender right now, and Id want to kill myself

Because Canada/liberals want you to fully support your 'daughter' and encourage him to fuck up his body forever, your son that has only a 2% chance of naturally keeping these feelings is told by everyone around him except his evil bigot dad that this is permanent and he should go through with it, and hell be happy.
>>
>>138547287
>became a girl
>>
>>138537147

Tell him you love him forever no matter what. Then explain to him harshly that he's FUCKING WRONG as FUCK. And that he's going to viciously destroy his life. And you say this with love and heart.
Like a man. Why are you even asking us this? Aren't you a father? I am. I assume you have balls then. FIND THEM.
>>
File: IMG_2460.jpg (157KB, 749x780px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2460.jpg
157KB, 749x780px
don't take parenting advice from 4chan
>>
>>138547418
This is why homeschooling is a good idea

I think telling your son that because of this you think its a good idea to take a vacation, so the both of you can bond and talk about it
>>
>>138541612
>keeps saying he looks like a girl
>is too ashamed to post pics
sounds like you're aware of your problem anon
>>
>>138546853
Sounds like your son is watching too much porn and doesn't have any outdoor hobby's.

I would at least try to convince him to wait until he is 18 or something.
>>
>>138547287
You can't be a National Socialist if you can't build a nation. If you can't bear children, you are a drag on the state.
>>
>>138547796
If you read the thread, homo, youd see that we all care a lot and are trying our damndest to make sure OP can help his son
>>
>>138537147
Go ask /b/. They can help you.
>>
>>138547216

>NEVER think about showing up at some IRL fascist political meeting
Funny thing, I did once 2 years back, my voice wasn't well trained then so i had to try to keep silent most of the time. Still was pretty fun, got to watch neat youtube clips and shit
>>
>>138537147
Take him on a couple months' "walkabout"...camping, wilderness survival. If he doesn't change during the trip get him out of that country.
>>
>>138547552

>Because Canada/liberals want you to fully support your 'daughter' and encourage him to fuck up his body forever, your son that has only a 2% chance of naturally keeping these feelings is told by everyone around him except his evil bigot dad that this is permanent and he should go through with it, and hell be happy.

Funny how even people suspected of being gay get this treatment from people.

> i think taboo's are there for a reason at this point.
>>
>>138547796
I think you mean 'don't take ANY advice from /pol/'.
>>
>>138547920

I'm using my friends ipad though. No pics on this one

>>138547964
I know i'm degenerate but I literally can't help it, it doesn't even matter anymore, fascism isn't gonna be achieved in our lifetime
>>
>>138537147
OH Ahahahahaha!! He'll be a nice cock sleeve for my dick!
>>
File: 1501278887413.png (3MB, 2040x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1501278887413.png
3MB, 2040x1360px
>>138537147
disavow and try again with another child, I'm sorry OP.
>>
>>138537147
You're his father you fucking faggot, support him and love him regardless
>>
>>138548263
You just broke Global Rule 15.
Ponies are forbidden
>>
>>138537147
Leave, as soon as you can. You'll lose him literally forever if you tell him to knock this shit off.
>>
>>138537147
funniest bait
>>
>>138537147
If you don't support him the government will steal him from you and give him to a family that will HaHAA :^P
>>
>>138537147
From someone that has some knowledge on this kind of thing, consider the fact your son is a 14 year old. He's gonna float through trends just like kids went from goth to emo to hipster etc. Being trans just so happens to be in right now. He most likely picked it up from his friends and there "role models". Right now he's only getting the positives of that culture and not the negatives. Don't be his enemy and be honest with him with your knowledge and love him. He's still young so his friends will come and go, but he'll only have one dad.
>>
>>138546448
arent u the same depressed guy who made the other thread
>>
>>138537147
this is literally my nightmare scenario. i would say hope its a phase and send him to military school. hope it will pass. you have a 50/50 shot of fucking him up for life either way you go on this one, so you may as well go with the option that if he is truely "trans" he'll hate you later / it's just a phase and he learns to be a man. the other option is to give in and... idk cut his dick off and give him hormones. best case is he'll be an ugly "woman" with fucked up vag. worst case is, it was a phase and he's a freak for life.
>>
>>138548367
It doesn't matter if we're not gonna have a fascist government or not: living life fash isn't something that depends on the state. The whole point is to cultivate within yourself your position within the hierarchical structure and achieve your destiny through the power of will. What the fuck can you even achieve as a feminine-looking male that remotely even fits within the doctrine of fascism? You are being a hypocrite, and that inherently contradicts the truth of the natural way, by which all fascists live through.
>>
File: 2396855_ac4blackflag.jpg (94KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
2396855_ac4blackflag.jpg
94KB, 960x960px
>>138537147 (OP)

For a teenager these things are a Phase. You as a parent can forbid him from using any medical stuff (which he can't afford).

Tell him he can decide such things when he is an adult (21 years old), NOT before. It would make his life much more difficult.

Then give him masculine games (PC, Xbox One, Playstation 4), movies (Star Wars, Batman, Superman, Spiderman, Indiana Jones), books, comics, team-building sports with other guys his age. Things that make him re-connect with his manly side that should change his thoughts about that.

Show him websites for males like Return of Kings http://www.returnofkings.com/ , http://www.ladbible.com/ www.askmen.com and so on.

Books like The Bro Code. You need to get him back in touch with his masculine side and to be proud of that.

That's all you can do.
>>
File: 1501342006426.jpg (40KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501342006426.jpg
40KB, 720x720px
>>138548606
I thought it was fit the comment quite nicely.
>>
Tell him about dilation and tranny culture.
>>
>>138537147
>son doesnt live with you at 14 indicating a child of divorce

hmm I wonder why he has gender identity issues and is fucked in the head hmm
>>
>>138549272
Perhaps, but it is irrelevant

>global rule 15
>all pony/brony threads, images, Flashes, and avatars belong on /mlp/
>>
>>138546661
kys. seriously. everyone says kys, but you really should do it.
>>
>>138537147
Femanon here....is relevant for context of story.

I have a step daughter (age 15). Generally an idiot. Always a follower. Vicariously lives through her friends and will mimic their behavior etc. Anyways she had a falling out with every quasi normal group in junior high and had to hang out with the lgbt whatever crowd.
She shaved her head to look like a boy starting wearing boy clothes. I started finding texts from her friends talking about how they're trans.

This kid is not gay nor trans (I wouldn't care if she were but she's not). But all the sudden she "comes out" as "bi" one night at dinner with my 4 year old and 2 year old present. I told her that's nice and I'm glad she's comfortable coming to me with this and we still love her and that in the spirit of embracing it and treating her normally she's no longer allowed to spend the night at her girlfriends house.....oh she was fuming and I was grinning. I know she's not bi ....she knows I know it....she's just trying to irritate me. Anyways I realized she was going to take it to the tranny level to try and punish me for marrying her dad. So I beat her to the punch and I spelled it out for her. I told her flat out and dead pan...."if you drag this lgbt crap home and you feel the need to make my house your personal "safe space", then it will become mine to. And while you're sexuality is uncloseted now my nudist tendencies are still in the closet so everyone -including you and your friends- feel comfortable here. If you make this house all about your identity problem. Then it will become my nude beach....you will get home from school and I will be on the couch spread eagle and I will look at you from between my legs smile and welcome you home and ask how your day was. You will never be able to erase my spread eagle vagina from your mind....so keep playing stupid games with me and you will win stupid prizes." I've never heard a peep out of her about lgbt crap ever again
>>
File: 1501471892584.jpg (44KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
1501471892584.jpg
44KB, 500x436px
>>138537147
not an expert, but,
try talking to him and getting him to explain exactly how he knows? If you can pin it to peer pressure or a need to feel pretty, it's still possible he'll listen to an explanation that womanhood is more than a prescription to treat gender dysphoria and he could still have a happy productive life.
>>
>>138537147
Move to a non-retarded country. Delete his kikebook
>>
File: 960.jpg (44KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
44KB, 960x540px
>>138537147
>didn't filter his water
>didn't make his son take super male vitality

only yourself to blame
>>
>>138537147
take him for a fishing trip

you made him, its only right that you should deal with the problem

you know what you have to do
>>
>>138537147
14 is too young to be let to decide on such issues. You have parental authority over him until he is 18. You have a moral obligation to decide for him until then. I don't really get how kid-parent relationships work in the west, I never dared to move one step without the parents' consent until like 19.
And if he still persists in his desire at 18, he'll obviously hate you because he will be manly as fuck by then, but you'll know you did what you could. And if the state takes him away, you'll know you fought to the last bit for the happiness of your child. Cause being trans is a torture, they fucking hate it, there's a 50% chance a trans will kill himself.
>>
File: pizzagate_iz_real.jpg (3MB, 3175x1786px) Image search: [Google]
pizzagate_iz_real.jpg
3MB, 3175x1786px
Kids are impressionable. If you push hard it feeds the rebellious phase. Seriously, move. I went back to USA to visit and everyone was "sapiosexual" and "nonbinary" and "trans whatever the fuck" all just to feel unique. It's a fad, but it's fucking child abuse. This will be a great shame on our country in years to come. If he is legally underage, MOVE THE FUCK OUT. Anywhere. Poland. Even Southern states would be better. Wyoming. Asia might fuck with him a bit but at least he will still have a dick!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4
>>
>>138537147
inject him with testosterone, get him testosterone.
>>
>>138551177
He'll grow tits you stupid shit.
>>
>>138548606
>>138548606
This is an example of why global rule 15 is utterly retarded, ponies are as good a reaction image as any

I dont give a fuck about the show, but global rule 15 is just whiney snowflake cunts that get triggered by a normal fucking image

Change the rule to say that no MLP threads are allowed outside of /mlp/
Mods should ban people that post off-topic threads or horse porn anyway, regardless of rule 15
>>
>>138538524
Ahh, so he'll be livin the dream then you say?

Man the world was better when 90% of all problems could be solved by starting a fire.
>>
File: 7bf.jpg (80KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
7bf.jpg
80KB, 1000x800px
Kill that fucking thing its not even hard just keep calling him son it will work itself out
>>
Tell him about David Reimer and John Money. How trans theory was built up on fake data from the Reimer case and he ended up dead. Also, immediately block all porn sites and dont allow vpn. Tumblr,twitter,facegoy,reddit even 4chan have tranny shit. Tell him how 45% of trans attempt suicide. How once he reaches 40 hell start balding and his kidneys failing from the hormones and hell look in the mirror one day with no children and his dilatior in his unusually large hands.
>>
>>138538193
>adopt a female gender role
>as a boy
you fucks are pure insanity
>>
>>138537147
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/06/new-ontario-law-enables-govt-to-seize-children-from-parents-opposing-gender-transition/

Leave the country and de-fag him.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (8KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8KB, 248x203px
>>138537147
just beat the living shit out of him
>>
>>138537147
Now is the time to transition, anon, before male hormones fully kick in and turn him into a man. If you're quick with the oestrogen, you can catch it before all the bad changes and instead let his inner woman shine through. Also, it's a good time to start consulting with surgeons for the full transition. If you're very lucky, then she might be able to mother a child for you sometime in the future.

Congrats, anon.
>>
>>138542412
>tranny
>a man
>>
>>138541777
Burn his shit in the yard while drunk. There is little chance of this not working. if he asks you why or WTF just start singing your national anthem, no words for tranny wannabe scum
>>
>>138549679
Edgy as fuck
>>
>>138549679
Tits or GTFO. Also, I sincerely hope your story is true though because it sounds funny and effective.
>>
>>138537147
Be there to give him his hormone injections and swap them with testosterone and create an Ultra Chad who will look back at this whole little episode
>>
>>138551714

damn being a tranny is basically self imposed hell
>>
You should just convince him to let a jew doctor cut his dick off. Then there's about a 75% chance she will kill itself. Sorry anon but it's the only way.
>>
>>138541087
>called my son

go visit him and hug him and show him how to be a man. The fact that men aren't teaching their sons how to be men is why everything is so fucked up
>>
File: 1477403200177.jpg (44KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1477403200177.jpg
44KB, 720x540px
Damn, does anyone else want to hug and tell their dad they love them after reading this? I'm so sorry OP, but after reading this I love and respect my dad so much more and realized that he really did care after all the stupid shit I pulled when I was younger.
>>
>>138537147
These are the new slide threads. FLY YOU FOOLS
>>
>>138542249
OP you must do this
>>
>>138537147
>leaf
into the trash it goes
>>
>>138551553
where does his arm attach to his hand?? checkem
>>
File: albaniananon.png (146KB, 346x357px) Image search: [Google]
albaniananon.png
146KB, 346x357px
>>138546448
>>
>>138537147
>14
Its a bullshit cry for attention. Show him what happens with these fucks.
>>
File: sweety_nazi.jpg (32KB, 540x500px) Image search: [Google]
sweety_nazi.jpg
32KB, 540x500px
>>138538129
This, fucking this. Make him watch it all, a la Clockwork Orange
>>
If hes 14 then he'll probably change his mind when hes older
>>
>>138537147
The harder you push back the more likely they are to continue behind your back. The best thing you can do is try to be supportive and encourage them to start presenting as their identified gender ASAP. If they are really trans that will help them sort it out. If they aren't they will stop.
>>
>>138537147
If he isn't too masculine and looks like a beta male, get him on estrogen so you can have a cute daughter.
>>
>>138537147
Get him off the internet. He is being brainwashed by tumblr. Get him lifting weights and eating clean.
>>
>>138537147
Either give him a rope to kill himself or send him to a non-quack therapist

Don't put up for this shit anon. The jews are brainwashing kids into believing this shit
>>
>>138544555
I'm a trans woman. I like to hunt, fish and play softball. Physical activity doesn't fix this.
>>
>>138540949
one of the most vile things i've ever seen and been on the chon for a decade now
the west is sick
>>
>>138537303
Hi
>>
>>138541611
Your prime minister is a woman.
>>
>>138537147
Being serious here. You gotta talk to your kid, honestly, without being angered or something. You gotta explain to him the reality of his condition, if hes really trans, or if hes just need atention and caring. You know, in my times we had emos and stuff and the trans fade of now come from the same type of emotions and needeness.

You gotta make him understant that hes a man. Dont let him take hormones, dont let him butch his dick off. If you love your son, you need to figth for his life anon.
>>
>>138544976
Careful they show you immediately post op pictures. Finished results generally look good enough to convince a doctor.
>>
>>138556533
I was banned for a month for posts that I never posted and I was just seeing if I was still banned but here I am not banned..wth
>>
>>138538630
have you ever thought that since you say you look (looked?) like a little bitch you turned yourself into a little bitch?
>>
14 years old buys son 2000$ gaming pc
Yeah you deserve to have a trans son
>>
File: image.jpg (207KB, 800x549px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207KB, 800x549px
>>138537416
This.

These ideas aren't coming out of the blue. He has been exposed to some bad stuff.

He is in a very bad place, don't explain you are leaving because he's trams. Be kind, but take him somewhere safer.

I am sorry you e been put in his situation. Good luck to you and your boy.
>>
>>138545399
I love how they compare the pain to menstruation. They only way they would know is if they are a cis woman LARPing as a tran. Radfems hate trans women so I wouldn't be surprised if this is one of them.
>>
>>138538309
>European leaf
>>
>>138537147
Is he at least hot?
>>
File: image.gif (511KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
511KB, 200x200px
>>138547348
>>
>>138557650
Anon, haha. Where did you find this one?
>>
>>138556547
Actually Trudeau is a Muslim.
>>
>>138537147
hahahahaha how could you fail so much as a father?
>is it only a phase?
A phase is when your kid want to make a mohican haircut and do mosh pits in punk rock shows. If he thinks he is actually "she", it is another fucking level.
Are you divorced? Why the fuck do you have to call him instead of talking to him personaly?

If you're divorced, your problems began there.
>>
>>138537147

Take him to therapist and let them figure out you can't personally do much, he's probably going to have to wait till 18 to even get any treatments, pretty much everyone who says they give out HRT to underage people easily are liars they need parents approval for it and even then it's often waited out till they're 18.
>>
>>138556753
>he doesn't reset his router to get a new ip
You ban evade like a chump!
Thread posts: 255
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.