[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fight back?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: Bongistan.jpg (73KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Bongistan.jpg
73KB, 640x480px
I always see replies in threads telling usually European peoples to fight back. My question is what are they supposed to do? What methods of action can we use to fight back against the multicultural agendas in white countries?
>>
Read this if you want to fight back, it'll tell you how. I myself have given up though.

http://freenortherner.com/2016/04/17/passivism/
>>
File: IMG_0333.jpg (45KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0333.jpg
45KB, 300x225px
>>138535866
Pray
>>
>>138535866
We would need more 20-30 years of small redpills to do the job of awakening our peoples, unfortunately we dont have that time, because of our the low birth rates and specially because of the open border's policy.
I can only see economic problems starting to affect our people to we mass wake up. But demographics and replacment are the real issue.
>>
>>138535866
There's nothing that can be done. It's the will of God that whoever submits to him will have success throughout the land.

“Verily Allah has shown me the eastern and western part of the earth, and I saw the authority of my Ummah (nation) dominate all that I saw.” (Saheeh Muslim, hadeeth #2889)
>>
Learn to hate
Learn who opened the gates to barbarian
Learn to make a plan
>>
>>138536289
You have a small chance of living if you apply the principles used here (>>138536081) and the country collapses before they get the opportunity to start rounding us up and killing us. Otherwise hopeless, which is why I am fleeing.
>>
>>138535866

You have to take control of the media first

The left controls the major television networks and blasts their propaganda to millions
The left controls the major websites (google, facebook, reddit, youtube) and blasts it to millions

You can't compete with that. Not even close.
>>
You can't do anything. The soul of the European has been extinguished by ease and plenty.
>>
>>138536372
shut up abdul
>>
>>138536678
It's a good strategy in theory, but the problem is we don't have enough time to secure all three loci of power. By the time we secure it or supplant it, demographics ensure our death. Follow the tenets here if you want to win, but as I said earlier, extremely small chance here in the US.

http://freenortherner.com/2016/04/17/passivism/
>>
>>138536951
>implying it can't be reforged with great bloodshed & cleansing
>>
>>138537171
Why do that when there's cheap booze and entertainment is plentiful?
>>
File: ac1_ss5_full_164886.jpg (390KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ac1_ss5_full_164886.jpg
390KB, 1280x720px
>>138535866
I think you need to ask yourself. What would Ezio Auditore do?

You know the answer to your question anon, but the real answer is...

Are you ready.
>>
Step 1. Destroy roads, telecommunications infrastructure, power grid, all doable in a metro area with a team of a dozen guys or more
Step 2. Call in lots of fake 911 calls on burner phones using proper opsec while telecoms are down and roads are fucked etc
Step 3. Mortar strikes on govt buildings, killing high level. Govt officials etc
Easy peasy lemon squeezie (this is a joke for a book im writing you definitely shouldn't run water under a major highway to destroy the asphalt or destroy an overpass with a shaped charge)
>>
File: 1470247445-72179.jpg (205KB, 600x310px) Image search: [Google]
1470247445-72179.jpg
205KB, 600x310px
>what are they supposed to do?
submit to islam and help the muslims fight the jews,then when the jews are gone,proceed to eliminate the muslims as well.
niggers are okey,with no jews around they wont be a problem and you can kill them or enslave them or send them back to africa,you pick
>>
>>138536372
Well it was also the will of God to destroy the Caliphate using the Turks and the Mongols, so we should probably not get too hasty with these predictions. Hubris leads to death. No man knows God's will.
>>
>>138537478
Just knock down overpasses around cities.
>>
>>138535866
Change the pope or the pope's mind
>>
>>138537853
That would definitely be a good idea if you wanted to cut off access to all the woobies the elites use to keep us complacent in the face of extinction. Good thing we don't want to do that, right?
>>
Do we just wait for a miracle from god and stay passive by redpilling our friends and families silently?
I really wish I could do something and at this rate I think Europe is done for.
>>
>>138538678
Yes, basically. But it's a mistake to view being passive as waiting for a miracle. The whole idea of passivism is to build your own networks around the inherently right wing institutions. WHEN not IF the time comes, they can all act in unison as a whole and not a bunch of fragments. Read this which explains it in far more detail:

>>138536081
>>
>>138537272
Fucking little shit life is not a video game.
>>
>>138535866
BRAAP
>>
File: astral P.jpg (178KB, 692x463px) Image search: [Google]
astral P.jpg
178KB, 692x463px
We are in a time of manageable chaos.

Eventually all the pieces will fall into place.

The white man is slumbering,one eye open.

Patiently waiting for a great story.
>>
If anyone seriously thinks anything can be done to "save" Europe, they're delusional. It's already far too late, we've reached a point where even if we started on some realistic solution, its effects would be negligible at best.

How many terrorist attacks have we had? How many lives lost? Already far too many, and even though everything is being done to prevent them, they still happen. The spirit of Europeans died long ago. Europe is not the continent of art, culture and strength anymore, it's a decaying pit of degeneracy, slowly slipping further into obscurity every day. There's no saving this place, Europeans will simply sit by and wait for their own destruction, despondent and careless.
>>
Enjoy your life or don't.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.