[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

POL LIBERALISM IS THE BEST WAY (if we plan on living in civilization)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: mFqSE.jpg (514KB, 899x905px) Image search: [Google]
mFqSE.jpg
514KB, 899x905px
"Man is by nature a political animal, it is his nature to live in states" Aristotle. liberalism and leftism is product of people living within range of each other. Conservatism wont be sustainable if we choose to live close to each other because people need boundaries and rights, and regulations to live with each other. Gimme your thoughts, im a but too lazy to expand so il post a more in depth thread.
>>
File: IMG_2401.jpg (165KB, 941x1561px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2401.jpg
165KB, 941x1561px
>>138532687
No
>>
>>138532753
expalin
>>
Living in close to others can influence your political opinions, living close to people who earn less than you can make you right wing, since that feels good to feel superior, and living close to people who earn more than you can make you resentful. Jordan Peterson talks about this when he talks about inequality and crime, you can basically negate 80% of the effects inequality has on crime by segregating rich people and poor people.

The libertarian/authoritarian divide is actually cultural or inherent, some people really don't like being told what to do and they're usually high testosterone and come from cultures that promote independence, basically people who were told to fuck off as kids.
>>
>>138534607
>you can basically negate 80% of the effects inequality has on crime by segregating rich people and poor people.

right but how would u do that in the age of the internet when u dont need to live with in physical proximity to know whos better or worse thn you
>>
>>138532687
>Aristotle
Motherfuckers like you wouldn't even be allowed to have rights in his worldview
>>
>>138535695
>Motherfuckers like you
what do you mean like me be specific
>>
>>138535525
You're correct, the internet raises these perceptions without actually changing anything. I'm a little worried the internet is going to be segregated as well, kind of like an intelligent side and unintelligent side, each with their own content creators.

You can kind of see this happening, there's black twitter and everyone else, even people who only use it for news, get service cut outs and infinite page loads and can't see their followers and so on, so forth. Eventually the message will seep in, twitter only wants to cater to black people and their mindless imitators. The white people will need to move to minds or gab.
>>
>>138532687

>quoting Aristotle
>not knowing he said the only way a democracy can work is a religious ethnostate

Found the brainlet, neck yourself nophilosophy fag
>>
>>138535968
wow, interesting ive never thought this, so this my hippie side talking but, may be an antidote to that would be philosophical and spiritual education, I mean not religous spiritual, i mean how to live peacefully spiritual meditation kind
>>
>>138536170
come on man, this is the same way the alt left thinks, just cuz someonehad an opinion that was wrong by some standard doesnt mean the everything else he said was also wrong
>>
>>138536400
What the fuck are you asking? People who make a lifestyle of meditation have extremely different base psychological reactions, they're more likely to feel bothered by people "just trying to be friendly" than someone minding their own business whilst rich. Not everyone is capable of this or wants to be like this, please understand humans do enjoy conflict and animosity, or at least many do.

You're an idealist, you believe there are solutions to everything and yeah, there actually are, but if they're not workable solutions then so what? You'll never get antifa to read mindfulness in plain English and begin living in the moment rather than look back in anger and resentment at what they don't have.

We can't fix them, just find someone above them that aren't them and raise a new generation beyond envy.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.