[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ALERT PSA:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 266
Thread images: 38

Insider here. Antifa will be publishing a kind of anarchist material to assist ppl in creating Antifa chapters in their area. The book is called "The Antifa Cookbook: A Manual for Real Foot Soldiers" and is scheduled to be released some time next month. It will be available for free in PDF format and in the paperback markets. This marks a campaign that Antifa has been working on for some time now that will boost their numbers. In the book details how to participate in their cyber war against fascists. 4chan is obviously a target listed as well as TD. They will be mass reporting online accounts of any and all "fascists" who they see as enemies. So expect tons of your favorite alt-right Jewtubers to be getting shut down. The book details the process of blackmailing service providers to enforce their terms of service and terminate users they see as fascists.

>How do I know all of this?
I've been in Antifa for about 2 years and I'm trusted with privileged information.
>Why are you telling us this shit?
Because I'm actually a based pede who has a spy fetish.
>Can you tell us more?
I've told you the general gist so expect Antifa to undergo a big growth spurt in the coming months.
>Can you upload a copy of the book?
No, sorry, I only have bits and pieces of it. It has been constructed as a kind of hive mind project. Several people have worked on it.
>Kill yourself you larping faggot.
I wish I was larping. I plan on leaving Antifa permanently very soon but I know that if I do they'll tell my employer that I've turned into a nazi so i might be blackmailed to stay. Still don't know how im going to deal with it.

AMA i'll try to answer as much as i can.
>>
nice, where did these fags come from anyways
>>
>>138531348
The way they would answer that question would be something like:

>as long as there has been fascists, there has been anti-fascists
>>
Could you please go to a law enforcement agency so when they mass arrest these people you aren't included or get a lesser sentence?

You don't actually believe the FBI can't keep track of college age students who literally want to overthrow the government and replace it with something more authoritarian, do you?

>>138531453
Have they realised yet that half their opponents are libertarians and see them as the fascists as they're advocating something more authoritarian than we are?

That's a serious question, they've realised they're the bad guys, right?
>>
>>138531812
evil sees good as evil
>>
>>138531812
>lesser sentence?
I've done some grimey shit at protests man. I stay covered up really good tho so making an ID on me would be super hard. Remember, I'm an anon. The cops wouldn't go easy on me unless I was informing for them, which I'm not but probably should start doing.

>what are antifa members like?
Most of them don't see the contradictions in terms that they toss around. It's more of a hive minded kind of religion desu. When we're at the bi-weekly meetings it's almost like mantras are being repeated over and over with the context changed just a little bit. It's a bit brainwashing. Some ppl are only in it for the money - being paid protesters and all. The money is real and some ppl actually enjoy fucking with the police and getting paid to do it. As for the end game of Antifa, there is a general consensus regarding a "resource based green economy" and the politics usually goes to communism pretty fast. The chapter I'm in has around 160 ppl in it and I'm in all the antifa discords pretty much.
>>
>>138530759
Is anyone in the organisation getting paid? Who would you say is funding it?
>>
time to rev up veritas
>>
>>138532399
Could you do us a solid and post one of the antifa discords?

I'd love to just, listen to what they talk about.
>>
>>138532479
It's all direct deposit and there is no "organization" name to go with the deposits. The name associated with the account is a private citizen who is definitely being contracted out to make payments to protesters. I'd post a screen shot of my bank account deposits but I know someone would identify me somehow. Lots of people are really good at doxxing in Antifa.
>>
>>138530759
broofs you are an anti-fa insider? nothing personally identifiable ofc
>>
File: Screenshot (1452).png (119KB, 1511x926px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (1452).png
119KB, 1511x926px
>>138530759
The Communist Party of the United States, or any successors of such party regardless of the assumed name, whose object or purpose is to overthrow the Government of the United States, or the government of any State, Territory, District, or possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein by force and violence, are not entitled to any of the rights, privileges, and immunities attendant upon legal bodies created under the jurisdiction of the laws of the United States or any political subdivision thereof; and whatever rights, privileges, and immunities which have heretofore been granted to said party or any subsidiary organization by reason of the laws of the United States or any political subdivision thereof, are terminated: Provided, however, That nothing in this section shall be construed as amending the Internal Security Act of 1950, as amended [50 U.S.C. 781 et seq.]
(Aug. 24, 1954, ch. 886, ยง3, 68 Stat. 776.)
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/50/842?qt-us_code_temp_noupdates=0#qt-us_code_temp_noupdates
>>
Who is giving the directives, how do we take antifa out at the knees?
>>
>>138530759
>I've been in Antifa for about 2 years and I'm trusted with privileged information.
LOL...sure....I bet you have a black cardboard shield with white rolling pins on it as well as a white polo shirt you can easily shuck as soon as 2 Antifas walk your way.
>>
>>138530759
Why does the left always release so much literature about organizing, scheming and plotting while the right, from my perspective, is strictly ideological in their writings?

Is it because we just don't know what were doing?
>>
File: 1473805338943.jpg (239KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1473805338943.jpg
239KB, 960x960px
>>138532663
>Lots of people are really good at doxxing in Antifa

I worry about the hive mind power of 4chan being used for evil.

If you are clever at solving puzzles and determined, all sorts of things can happen.
>>
>>138532636
I don't have any permissions to invite and I know that doing so would lead them back to this thread.

>>138532722
Asking a goy who is in essentially an anarchist organization that prizes itself on anonymity for proof he's in it is a kinda paradox don't you think?

>>138532780
You really can't, I've considered it in many ways. There are no leaders, only "popular antifaists" that ppl look up to, sorta like leaders. The only way I've really thought of to stomp them out is by declaring them a terrorist organization which is looking like what is going to happen.

>>138532871
To grow numbers. Strength in numbers m8.
and yes, some chapters need guidance, hence the material.
>>
>>138530759
Stay in Antifa.
A person behind the scenes is huge.
Just saying - if I had the temerity I'd be in Antifa right now.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
>>
>>138532871
Yes. The right fucking sucks at the nuts and bolts of organizing.
>>
File: 1503240303585.jpg (86KB, 1002x768px) Image search: [Google]
1503240303585.jpg
86KB, 1002x768px
>>138530759

Two troubling trends I've noticed

1.) Antifa is going full public relations mode now. They are trying to present themselves as just simply freedom loving wholesome group of rag tag nazi fighter to garner support and possibly members. I see this online mostly.

2.) Also part of this, they are handing out flyers and posting up posters around cities and campuses (they list Gavin Mcinnes as a nazi btw)

If you see ANY of this shit, tear it down immediately, or speak up and simply tell the people being shilled to that Antifa is a communist milita group dedicated to establishing communism, and that they consider moderate democrats and the like fascist to. Just be careful and make sure they didnt do something like put razor blades on the back of the posters
>>
>>138532871
it's because of the decentralized nature of right wing ideologies. lefties are collectivists it shouldnt be a surprise that they are good at organizing. the good news is that this forces them into a top down heirarchy. find the leaders and eliminate them and the organization dies
>>
>>138533066
What percentage of the antifa membership is actually just retards with little to no knowledge in the way of economics? I've argued with leftists who could not have told me what the functions of money were to save their life.
>>
>>138533066
Are there any signs that more violent / deadly attacks are in the realm of possibility?
>>
>>138530759
Was going to call you out on larping but you already did that for me. Anyways, they dont matter. Nobody takes them seriously. They can put out all the info they want, its dying due to the horrid publicity. GG.
>>
Approximately what percentage of Antifa members are white college kids from upper middle class homes?
>>
>>138530759
>I plan on leaving Antifa permanently very soon but I know that if I do they'll tell my employer that I've turned into a nazi so i might be blackmailed to stay.

get info on all the highest ranking faggots there and unmask them.
>>
>>138533066
then how can we trust anything you say? how do we know you aren't just a larper? or worse a cointel operative
>>
>>138532871

Because the right doesnt have this pathological drive to rape, loot and pillage like leftists have
>>
>>138533213
The closer you follow antifa the scarier it gets.

PR mode is what this new book is essentially trying to achieve. It's supposed to make antifa look good.

>>138533336
Some people are really versed in a lot of things. Well rounded knowledge of the political spheres. Some faggots (literally) are just there for the coffee and donuts and maybe the chaos too. Remember, the paycheck is a motivator, a big one. Additionally, the majority of ppl in my local chapter are hardcore drug addicts. No joke.

>>138533398
If you pay attention to a lot of the antifa twitters you'll notice a growing trend in calls to violence. Yea, i'd say its only going to get worse man. The violent left meme is becoming a dangerous reality.

>>138533538
ive got some files on them man i'll release it in time (60 faggots or so, problem is most members never disclose their legal names only aliases)

>>138533542
i closed down the pool m8. if you trusted me then, you can trust me now.
>>
>>138530759
>based pede
Stop reading there
sage
>>
Tell us about being bussed to protests
>>
>>138530759
>No, sorry, I only have bits and pieces of it. It has been constructed as a kind of hive mind project. Several people have worked on it.

Is there like an Antifa hub on the webz?
>>
>>138533066
>>138532780

Can concur.

Antifa has a very horizontal organizing structure. They have affinity groups that they order to "figure out" what kind of direct action to plan.
>>
>>138533706
>Some people are really versed in a lot of things.

What are they well versed in? The subtleties of the dialectical method don't really cut it for me. If the only thing they know if anarchist material and possibly communist writing, then as far as I'm concerned these people don't know anything. If you tell me some of them are accountant or proficient in some more applied or technical field I'll be impressed.
>>
>>138533706
alright, giving you the benefit of the doubt is there anything you can tell us which would help us act against them.

what is the organizational structure like? how do they communicate? how do you know who is in charge?
>>
>>138533829
Good question.

Transportation is always available. Always. You don't need a car for this although most chapter members will car pool to events. Usually the chapter initiator is the one to provide the information on where to get picked up. They handle all of the transportation requirements. You check in with them at the protest ever so often so they know you're working. You get paid next day and usually everyone raids a bar later that night. This of course goes against the propaganda that ''antifa has no leadership'' - there are lots of lies and it has taken me some time to figure out some things.

>>138534020
for example the goy that runs my local chapter takes out time to teach us about NLP, psyops, and ''riot ethics''
>>
>>138530759
You should leave before Trump declares it a terrorist group.
>>
>>138530759
Do any of them even mention george soros?
>>
>>138534268
Oy vey it's illegal to name the JEW.
>>
File: SpmKoAE.jpg (48KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
SpmKoAE.jpg
48KB, 853x480px
>>138533706

please tell me more about their PR attempts.

I make all these threads

>>138533903
>>
>>138534174
The fuck is NLP? It sure as shit isn't "natural language processing" is it? The rest is basic leftist organizing stuff and I'm not particularly surprised. The left has information and organizational dominance over all and it's mainly because they dominate the institutions and spend time organizing people.
>>
>>138534150
social media and facebook groups. its like a ''click'' once you friend so many antifas on fb you just get sucked into their groups. your local chapter is just the beginning. from there you meet ppl from other chapters, and then from other countries. all of this is possible via social media.

>>138534195
seriously pray for me

>>138534268
ive never heard him mentioned at any meetings or by anyone i know in the org

>>138534377
neuro linguistic programming
>>
>>138530759

Who the hell pays the antifa rank and file? Decentralized payment structure for the foot soldiers? Corporate style payment ledger for the organizers?

Explain why such a large proponent of antifa are clearly drug addicts. Who's supplying the drugs to pay/mind control the foot soldiers? That's the play here gentlemen
>>
>>138533706
>Additionally, the majority of ppl in my local chapter are hardcore drug addicts.
If you're not LARPing, that is one to file away. If shit starts to really break down, and I mean really break down to the point where you can grow whatever you want, being a supplier automatically eliminates a lot of Antifa.
>>
>>138534459
I'm serious the white house petition has 218,000 signatures.
>>
>>138534527
I met the "Rainbow Family" (an anarchist group) through my chapter. They're basically hippies that "can be trusted" and they all buy drugs off of them. I only smoke weed socially just so they believe my lies.
>>138534510
>>
>>138532871
They dont have jobs
>>
>>138534459

>social media and facebook groups. its like a ''click'' once you friend so many antifas on fb you just get sucked into their groups. your local chapter is just the beginning. from there you meet ppl from other chapters, and then from other countries. all of this is possible via social media.
any suggestions as to how we might disrupt this process? we are not good at organising but causing chaos is a 4chan specialty. they can't organize if they can't communicate

>neuro linguistic programming
literally trigger words right?
>>
>>138534666
The rainbow family is pretty chill my friend that used to make acid for them died last year though.
>>
File: 1496878592264.png (203KB, 1232x2974px) Image search: [Google]
1496878592264.png
203KB, 1232x2974px
>>138530759
Germans are to blame for all this Antifa bullshit.
Fight the real enemy
>>
>>138534666
Sure, but they either need to grow their stuff, or have it shipped in. I'd grow a fucking poppy field and give that shit away for free if it would stop Antifa.
>>
>>138534978
Didn't the communists create antifa?
>>
>>138534792

I've already caught some guy shilling this. Someone mentioned antifa and he jumped in and said "well they are beating nazis so they must be good!" then I simply stated that they werent just that, and were actual fringe communist weirdos, and the guy freaked the fuck out. We had this big long debate and at the end of it, he all but admitted he was a member of it.

Just b watchful of this shit on social media I guess and always call them out. I make threads about exposing antifa all the time. I dont really know what to do, but I know we cant just sit here and preach to the choir when they have fucking CNN backing them basically.
>>
>>138534459
>They claim as well that, often in a single session, NLP can treat problems such as phobias, depression, tic disorders, psychosomatic illnesses, near-sightedness,[5] allergy, common cold,[6] and learning disorders.[7][8]
>NLP has since been overwhelmingly discredited scientifically,[9][10]

Jeebus.

You know what I'd like? A simple, not explicitly or 100% political group, of people the purpose of which would be to self improve and study some political stuff from a more right wing perspective. Basically a group dedicated to good nutrition, good physical fitness, good mental health, fun, and political theory. No need for it to be 100% political. Just a general self improvement + politic / western positive stuff. No rally, no fuss. Just self-improvement, good discussions, and politics on the public square only on rare occasions.

I'm a simple man.
>>
>>138535070

It was the german communist party that created them in 1932

pic related, communist HQ in berlin
>>
>>138530759
I've seen Antifa shills use divide and conquer tactics against us on this website with moderate success, is there any way we can turn this back on them? Any polarising issues or people that the members don't agree on, which we can exploit to turn them against each other?
Or alternatively, turn them on another leftist group such as BLM?
>>
>>138530759
do you know all of their targets?
>>
i live in a 3rd world country that almost got ruined by commies between the late 70s and early 90s...

and now i found out theres an Antifa chapter in my country
Fuck.
>>
>>138530759
Who is their "based stick man"?
>>
File: tumblr_nfa2u0UsyV1s0fdrxo1_500.jpg (60KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfa2u0UsyV1s0fdrxo1_500.jpg
60KB, 500x303px
>>
>>138533705
How dare you say my viking heritage is leftist
>>
>>138534732
correct about 70% are unemployed and are either on mental disability checks, have defrauded the government SSI system somehow, sell drugs, sell blood plasma, or live off their parents. not even joking.

>>138535085
>>138535090
theres a lot of trickery involved in getting people into antifa desu

>>138535228
ive literally heard some guy at a meeting tell someone that "4chan is really starting to get to me." i think the shills that shitpost to pol are getting redpilled whether they know it or not. furthermore, you're never going to get antifa to hate niggers. all these faggots worship the bbc.
>>
>>138535070
This violent opposition to capitalism and anything right of pure communism reeks of West Germans like the red army faction
>>
>>138530759
>the antifa cookbook
Why are they such unoriginal hacks every fucking time?
>>
File: chapter_0372.jpg (83KB, 680x365px) Image search: [Google]
chapter_0372.jpg
83KB, 680x365px
>>138535423
count how many sticks are in this picture and you tell me.
>>
>>138534174
>the goy that runs my local chapter
Kek of course the traitor is a jew, why wouldn't it be
>>
>>138535573
>"4chan is really starting to get to me.

any specific action that is getting to them? Are there any efforts we do that dont do shit that they just laugh at?
>>
>>138535573
>you're never going to get antifa to hate niggers. all these faggots worship the bbc.
I don't think so. They're this way because of self-degradation, similar to why they're part of antifa, lack of self-respect. If it really gets to them, they'll end up hating niggers more than us since it would be a source of an unconscious humiliation.
>>
About what percentage of antifa is gainfully employed, not counting protest stipends?

About what percentage of overlap is there between antifa, and say BLM?

What is the MOST inflamatory thing that an antifa member could have on a sign or whatever and not be questioned as a plant? By inflamatory, I mean infamatory to normies.
>>
>>138535573
>theres a lot of trickery involved in getting people into antifa desu

There wouldn't be much need for trickery in order to get people involved in the kind of group I'm talking about. I'm pretty much just thinking about a community center.

In order to have a group that can act politically, you must offer more than than the public good for which the group was formed in the first place. People must be able to get value from the group, and so it must offer some services that can only be attained if one joins it. Since there's many people that are atomized, have bad nutrition, bad life habit, bad fitness and have more or less been culturally excluded from the west as it is today, I'm guessing an organization designed around providing valuable services in these area wouldn't fare too badly, provided it wasn't a for profit organization and could keep costs relatively low.

Break isolation, better yourself, learn positive stuff about your roots, feel the positive effects of being part of a group whose member share a struggle similar to your own.

You could have people pay for this shit right? Not a lot but you know.
>>
>>138535848
lol those faggots are going to get arrested so fast what a shit show they're a fucking joke
>>
File: DHtFrRMXgAARmkf.jpg (100KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DHtFrRMXgAARmkf.jpg
100KB, 900x1200px
>>138530759
you are late its been on twitter like a week
>>
>>138535850
You need to learn the definitions of words, anon.
>>
>>138530759
i don't care what they do as long as they don't step on my property.
>>
>>138536467
The Antifa Cookbook is like a 300pg book man.
What you posted is an 8 page document that was written by a certified autist.
>>
>>138535573
How do they get paid? If they're getting checks, that means someone, somewhere has a database of all their names.
>>
>>138535848
No I mean their Mel Gibson, the warrior that tickles their ginies.
>>
>>138530759
DEATH TO ANTIFA. DEATH TO ANTIFA DEATH TO ANTIFA
>>
How do you think we can apply their organization tactics while maintaining morally honorable and legal standards for our selves?

How would you think best way is to counter Anti-fa both in PR and in self defense?
>>
>>138536720
I've answered this earlier in the thread but I've asked the chapter organizer regarding who is actually paying us and all he tells me is "dont worry about it"

>>138536777
nice trips.

again, the vast majority of antifa super heroes are only known to (((antifa members))). every chapter has their own heroes based on protest performance. we got this one guy in our chapter that destroyed probably around 20k worth of property and we call him "Dangerous Dave" or Dangerous for short. what tickles their jimmies is property damage and violence. "Jimmy Johns" (cause he always has a sub from there) knocked out 3 nazis last protest! he's an hero! etc etc
>>
>>138536777
Specifically, their idealized hero. America would have Teddy Roosevelt, and Patton. The deep south has Robert E. Lee. Japan has Musashi. Criminal gangsters have Al capone, and the Scarface movie.
>>
>>138530759

You should stay in Antifa as a spy feeding us information
>>
>>138534666
>Rainbow Family

Checked. And we have something to go on now. Let's get the autism weaponize and go to work here.
>>
>>138532780
Compromise Bill Ayers.
>>
OP, are you aware of any violent "direct actions" planned by Antifa on behalf of a Foreign Powet or said power's Three Letter Agency?

I ask you this because the KGB and the Cuban DGI used the Panthers and the Weather Underground as cutouts to conduct bombings and "wet" operations here in the States during the Sixties.
>>
>>138535573
>furthermore, you're never going to get antifa to hate niggers. all these faggots worship the bbc.
Why do they like the darkies so much? Is it because they're perceived as the most victimized group in America? Are all the girls in these groups coalburners?
>>
File: 1493063137985.jpg (93KB, 724x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493063137985.jpg
93KB, 724x960px
>>
>>138537580
im still trying to figure out the specifics of an actual hierarchy (cause i know there is one) so i can know answers to questions like this.

>>138537665
we have one welfare queen that burns coal in our chapter but she rarely comes to meetings anymore only the protests
>>
>>138530759
jajajajajaj

you fucking 12 year old dont know shit. antifa has been around for decades and only because you have noticed them recently you got all paranoiac and start inventing conspiracy strories.
op dont now shit about antifa organization. i bet he went a couple of times to a meeting and now he considerse himself a leaker. kek

most of that info means to be public, you can fucking google it if you have more than 2 neurons
>>
>>138530759

>"A Manual for Real Foot Soldiers"

Christ, they could use a capitalist marketing specialist to sell that for them. Maybe I overestimate the self-indulgent aspirations of your average blackbloc member, but isn't that the equivalent of being "sales representative" of a faggy faux-revolutionary movement?

Just go get a managerial position at hot topic or something.
>>
I found this:
ANTIFA MANUAL
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fk2tq7s5eaxx3wm/antifa.zip?dl=0
>>
File: trump ave.jpg (38KB, 460x415px) Image search: [Google]
trump ave.jpg
38KB, 460x415px
>>138537953
stay where you are pablo
>>
File: 1503360558966.jpg (281KB, 1242x992px) Image search: [Google]
1503360558966.jpg
281KB, 1242x992px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfuAJcWl6DE
>>
>>138535573
Are there any figureheads within their movement, or at least popular alt left e-celebs that these faggots listen to? Their shills don't have much difficulty in turning us against popular figures in the Alt Right, I'm sure you've seen them with their conehead photoshops of Spencer and their fake claims that Lauren Southern is actually a Jew and coal burner. So how do we get them to start arguing amongst themselves in the same way they do to us?
>>
>>138537129

Why not wear a wire and leak this anonymously to law enforcement, or just go straight to WikiLeaks
>>
>>138532399
> As for the end game of Antifa, there is a general consensus regarding a "resource based green economy" and the politics usually goes to communism pretty fast.
What pisses me off about these groups is that I would actually sympathize with a lot of their economic thought, but they're so fucking determined to destroy our race through immigration.
>>
>>138537928
you moron there is not a specific hierarchy, thats part of how that organization is composed. they are anarchist are you that simple and stupid? go on and do your stupid diagrams connecting nonsense stuff you imagine
>>
is there a specific sign that they tell each other apart? I.e gang signs, wearing a rag on your neck, tattoos etc? I assume if everyone they were after wore black and ran around, they wouldn't be able to differentiate friend from foe.
If not that, is there some shit like sekrit frases that they say to comfirm membership?
>>
I wonder who paid for that book to be written :3
>>
>>138530759
what do think would happen if there was a serious violent attack of the antifa? guns / bombs kinda thing. dont call the FBI on me, i'm just curious what you think would happen. like would it draw more converts or would it scare off the ones that just hang with antifa for the gibs and give them something to do.
>>
>>138538188
stupid guido, you should know better. they are not the alt-left with their retard spencer and millenial ecelebs
>>
File: 614753.jpg (206KB, 1349x1135px) Image search: [Google]
614753.jpg
206KB, 1349x1135px
>>138532399
Provide all discord logins for 24-7 monitoring
>>
>>138538497

Chingate puto. This is clearly a shill attempting demoralization posting.
>>
How hard is it to become an antifa member? Like is it easy to pose as one or no?
>>
>>138538552
they monitor pol so it would be counter productive i think unless we had a mod agree to delete the thread.
>>
>>138538615
shilll derpe derp
thats all you know how to defend. fucking stupid millenials. social media and memes have fried your brains
>>
File: Centauri Club General SW.png (2MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Centauri Club General SW.png
2MB, 1280x960px
Antifa is weak and easily beaten

>>138536533

>>138536533

>>138536533

>>138536533
>>138536533
>>
>>138537387

Straight from their Wikipedia page:
>The Rainbow Family of Living Light (commonly shortened to the Rainbow Family) is a counter-culture, hippie group, in existence since approximately 1970. It is a loose affiliation of smaller groups and individuals, some nomadic, generally asserting that it has no leader. They put on yearly, primitive camping events on public land known as Rainbow Gatherings.

Might be a good idea to get someone to go to a Rainbow Gathering and get some intel.
>>
>>138538615
the left social movements are decades beyond your stupid alt-right attempts at "organizing". thats why your rallies fail hard. keep on using facebook and blame everything on the jews
>>
>>138538775
its pretty easy if you limit what you say to minimalism.
this is how i was effective at it. i just came across as a quiet person and they bought it.
the more you say to them the more they have to pick apart.
so, i never really said that much. i just listened to what they had to say.
any issue the standard sjw would find offensive, antifa does too.
etc etc. there is a guide on how to identify infiltrators btw, its posted online somewhere.

here it is: https://www.scribd.com/document/356505679/Howtoantifa-Revised
>>
>>138533706
>paycheck
this is plain bullshit. no proof of it. antifa in europe go through lot of shit with police and they are always charged of something and they have to pay lawyers. this is basically how the no-global antifascist movement was destroyed in Italy after Genoa 2001
>>
i'm making the american cookbook right now

>get a meat patty
>cook the patty
>put it on a bun with some cheese
>add lettuce tomato and onion and pickle as preferred
>put ketchup or mustard or a1 sauce
>eat the meat patty on the bun
>>
>>138539177
You're trying way to hard shill, you've been spotted.
>>
keep on failing pathetic newbs. ciao
>>
They already have this kind of stuff out. I guess they're just rereleasing it now with the new interest in the far left.
>>
>>138539023

Now we're thinking productively . Infiltrate their gatherings. Find the money trail and who's running the drugs. Gather dirt and go to DOJ, FBI, private security companies, retired LEOs, friendly lawmakers. We can expose (((antifa))) by following the money
>>
>>138539458
your mother have been spotted in her greasy twat
>>
>>138539166
You have a get-out plan for if the time comes? These faggots have doxxed before and I'm pretty sure they're gonna manhunt you for ruining their secret project.

>>138539597
Shouldn't you be getting your head chopped off by the cartel, Pablo?
>>
>>138539904
yes let's all visit our local chapters and demonstrate what we learn from their cookbook
>>
>>138533956
I bust those groups with my giraffe IQ nuts.

I love seeing antifa fall into plot traps that they can't understand because of how retarded they are for not thinking for themselves.

They thought 3-d chess was a me-me.

I've been pushing centrism into the lime light ever since Charlottesville because I know marxism attacks centrism. Marxist are communist.

So if they try to push more people out of being moderate they expose themselves as being the commies they are.
>>
>>138530759
Okay, make a fake version of it and spread it before it hits.
Problem solved.
>>
>>138530759
So fucking dumb they need a manual on how to make friends who are completely retarded as well.

The state of education in this country scares the hell out of me.
>>
>>138540228
My plan so far is to just move states. That's as far as I've gotten with the planning besides terminating all of my antifa accounts.
>>
>>138537129
>we call him "Dangerous Dave"
>The chapter I'm in has around 160 ppl in it
That is too much information, to track you down.
You should be more careful.
Keep banking records, names, facebook screenshots at a safe location away from your house. Dont keep any recent captures on your laptop, erase internet browsing history every day. That is in case you get arrested, it will be your free out of jail card.
>>
>>138540483
I was providing an example.

>i always think before i post anon
>>
What sites do they use for communication, and can you get any of us in? We would kick their asses if we could predict what they were going to attempt.
>>
>>138530759
Get an affidavit made saying that you're undercover as soon as possible and give it to your lawyer. When shit hits the fan you don't want to be in handcuffs.
>>
Have any members of one of these groups ever killed someone suspected of being a "Nazi" (so anyone not a Communist)?
>>
>>138535777
I've read previously that Red Army Faction and they ilk were on some level motivated by nazism- they were a generation too late fight their parent's generations embrace of national socialism.

Anti-fa seem on some level to be desperate to fight racism that has been significantly reduced even within their own lifetime. A sense of guilt and shame for what they view as the crimes of their elders.
>>
>>138530759
bump
>>
>>138530759
Go to other chans and establish a presence there before this happens, guys, to avoid total faggotry

We should also get some people to abandon Jewtube and start uploading content on other video sites
>>
>>138530759
>based pede

LARP
>>
>>138540732
hard larp
>>
>>138530759
Good. They're doing the D&C work for us then. This shit is how Occupy got watered down into nonexistence. By the end of the year Antifa will have hundreds of conflicting ideologies as every chapter adds its own pet mission to the pile.
>>
>>138531348
College
>>
>>138541288
>>138541288
In the US, I would imagine it's driven by guilt over slavery, same as basically all US leftists. Blacks have been glorified as revolutionaries for a long time now in the US.
>>
>>138541288
That seems like a pretty spot on analysis.
>>
>>138541736
Whites need to use the same excuse for slavery as the jews did for killing jesus.

>but...but those were the jews of the past. Today is a new generation. Forget we killed jesus.
>>
>>138539904
>Gather dirt and go to DOJ, FBI, private security companies
There are antifa sympathizers in the deep state, probably at FBI also. You cannot just go and tell, they may release you and tell your "friends" to take care of you. You have to test the FBI person and his boss and his boss too, whether they are all trustworthy. Or contact a public figure who are known for being a non-leftist, to act as an intermediary.
>>
>>138538426
>138538426
>>138538426
>138538426
>>138538426
>138538426
HEY ANSWER THIS
>138538426
>>138538426
>138538426
>>138538426
>138538426
>>138538426
>>
>>138541736
But it's the same hollow glorification that the middle class commie intellectuals always shower on the working class. For all the vanguard of the revolution shit, white or black, most middle class communist types don't understand or get along with the working class.

They can't drink, they don't like sport, they are obsessed with theory. Every middle class communist I've ever met is deeply uncomfortable in an actually working class area/environment.
>>
File: IMG_1510.jpg (97KB, 400x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1510.jpg
97KB, 400x334px
>>138535848
Spider-Man?
>>
>>138532780
BLM will do it for fun.
>>
>>138532205
I am stealing this
>>
>>138542479
it isnt a secret society of any kind and is in fact so open to the public that even i was able to infiltrate it.
>>
The number of people falling for this bullshit is troubling. By bullshit, I mean the OP and this entire thread.
>>
File: IMG_1686.jpg (82KB, 1136x852px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1686.jpg
82KB, 1136x852px
General Question for OP and anyone else on thread. How do you feel about antifa destroying monuments and history. Apparently they destroyed a monument to Columbus.
>>
File: 1490053948100.gif (4MB, 280x302px) Image search: [Google]
1490053948100.gif
4MB, 280x302px
>>138530759

>tell /pol/
>not alerting the FBI
>>
>>138542493
savior complex typical of whites desu

There was actually a decent amount of working class support for Communist and Anarchist movements in the early 1900s but that seems to have stopped once they decided to make Internationalism and Third-Worldism a priority.
>>
>>138543131
They went way too far with Columbus and there is a lot of talk about having lots of monuments shut down.
>>
>>138543084
There is always a good chance that anything on /pol/ is nonsense, what specifically makes you doubt this posters statements?
>>
>>138531348
They come from Harry Potter fandoms. No bullshit.
>>
>>138533706
>he majority of ppl in my local chapter are hardcore drug addicts. No joke
Most of us thought ANTIFA is really the local university's women's studies professors and diversity-major students. How about affirmative action students, and Palestinian guest students, are they more BLM or something?
Is it not so? What % ?
>>
>>138533956
Kill Soros. Kill his son. And Antifa crumbles into dust.
>>
>>138530759
Cool, sounds like it will be very useful for the new Right too
>>
>>138543269
Ironically there is an element of racism to this guilt/shame 'we need to fix everything' complex.

'Whites' created the problems of other groups, 'Whites' have to fix the problems of other groups. Other groups have agency but so much of the hard left denies anyone else agency.
>>
>>138543369
out of the 160+ ppl in my chapter i'd say maybe 30% look like students, i know about 20 who really are.
ppl are not very liberal giving away details about themselves it takes some time to get to know ppl in chapters.
there is a general paranoia in antifa when it comes to new ppl.
but from what i know there are indeed lots of college students active in the movement.
we do have some blm ppl as well.
>>
>>138543742
Whites secretly view browns as inferior deep down. They just won't admit it to themselves.

When Hate makes a comeback, which it will eventually, this will result in a total shit show.
>>
>>138530759
Post a pic with timestamp proving you are who you say you are. Otherwise I'm not believing a damn thing you say.
>>
>>138543746
OP do they try to influence children in any way And how do you also feel about them apparently abusing and putting nails in police horses?
>>
>>138544063
You this dumb?
>>
File: stymjksdtykstykstyk.png (211KB, 447x340px) Image search: [Google]
stymjksdtykstykstyk.png
211KB, 447x340px
Does anyone in Antifa realize that the sole purpose of their organization is to cause political disruption to make a billionaire kike richer?
>>
>>138544237
last response.

>influencing children?
i'd have to say yes.
>>
>>138543897
A lot do undoubtedly. I'm just amused at the logic that leads everything back to colonialism/slavery as the source of any problem. It's a childish reading of history which denies anyone else the ability to make choices.
>>
File: 1499563416189.png (18KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1499563416189.png
18KB, 420x420px
>>138530759
Cool we should start making troll pages to add
>>
>>138544582
>It's a childish reading of history which denies anyone else the ability to make choices.

Right:
>You see, brown people genetically have lower IQs and more aggressive and ethnocentric tendencies than whites, blah blah bah
Left:
>YOU FUCKING RACIST NAZI! THINGS ARE ONLY THAT WAY BECAUSE OF COLONIALISM, IMPERIALISM, SLAVERY AND THE HOLOCAUST!
Left in reality:
>Brown people have no agency and can only react to whites.
>>
>>138534459
Newspeak?
>>
nice larp
>>
>>138543746
This whole thing to me seems like people who would be useless members of the society who never achieve anything (women's studies mayors, drug addicts, permanently unemployed people), want to step up to be the saviors of the world. Severed self-esteem syndrome. Trying to flip their social status from rock bottom to absolute top within a few months. Without having to compete for hierarchy in the western capitalist society.
Can this be exploited somehow?
Giving them a bait, fake job offers, false tips that uniformed nazis marching on 6th street or something.
>>
>>138544542
Major social unrest has a small effect on international currency markets, enough to make Soros a big profit.
>>
File: IMG_1512.jpg (68KB, 960x757px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1512.jpg
68KB, 960x757px
>>
>>138530759

Reminder, the "resistance" to Antifa is FBI assets like David Duke and Richard Spencer. Your enemy is the oligarchical, globalist international bankers. Fight them.
>>
File: Enlight63.jpg (55KB, 464x254px) Image search: [Google]
Enlight63.jpg
55KB, 464x254px
>>
>>138545057
Read Ted Kaczynski.
>>
>>138530759

I can't lurk and just ignore this... OP is full of shit, you sound like a fucking larper.

Stop trying to fantasize about this grand antifa plan. If you knew anything about how it actually worked, you'd realize you're a dumbass.

- someone whose actually affiliated with antifa
>>
File: 1503356817616.jpg (867KB, 1920x1387px) Image search: [Google]
1503356817616.jpg
867KB, 1920x1387px
>>
>>138545701
if only he'd stayed in society, he saw the writing on the wall
>>
>>138545830
OP isn't in antifa but I am cause I say so...

Infinitely more trustworthy...
>>
>>138545830
>someone whose actually affiliated with antifa
So when are you going to do your part to fight Jewish racism and Jewish Power?
>>
antifa are communists. western civilization, capitalism, and much more, are all fascist to them.

If antifa theoretically gained power there would be a communist revolution and mass arrests, expulsions, and executions.
>>
>>138530759
>Antifa will be publishing a kind of anarchist material to assist ppl in creating Antifa chapters in their area

Wait, so these fucks are pretty much gangs now? Send other gangs such as KS13, Hell's Angels, Mongels, Bloods, Crips, and other gangs to go after Antifa.
>>
>>138544543
how ?
>>
>>138530759
Don't leave, an inside man would be very useful.
>>
>>138545066
Soros is a currency trader, that's how he became a billionaire. He likes a fixed game, and he makes sure to fix it himself. He uses his money to manipulate fund organizations whose purpose is to cause political disruption. This self-created disruption is used to make a guaranteed profit when he trades the currency of that nation. Just who do you think is bankrolling Antifa?
>>
>>138536467
lol, that's one of the memes my grammy posts on facebook XD
>>
>>138546460
Might as well steal his money and freeze his assets. He'll be powerless without money
>>
>>138546887
ROADS
>>
>>138546209
>If antifa theoretically gained power
no. They would put a more radical Democrat into power, like Kamala Harris or Keith Ellison. Then they would be slowly incrementally pushing for those stuff you mentioned. The ship was sailing left for 50 years, Trump stopped it, but they are already angry as they want to go all the way left asap. hence the violence.

Their Achilles heel is their identity being concealed, and the fact that they start fights with weapons. To do: continuously record in HD while in a protest, pull their masks for a few seconds until cameras can capture faces. Then after a protest gather face images from the videos. any drug trafficking of their members can be cause for arrest, prosecution and plea bargaining for exposing their network.
>>
>>138544543
elaborate...
>>
File: Arditi.png (664KB, 602x542px) Image search: [Google]
Arditi.png
664KB, 602x542px
>>138532871
Collectivists collectivize better. Shocker.
>>
>>138532767
What exactly does this mean? They are stripped of citizen rights?
>>
>>138547684
Yes
Any political party that advocates the overthrow of the US government is effectively outlawed from fielding candidates for office.
>>
File: Panzerhunt.jpg (221KB, 1280x908px) Image search: [Google]
Panzerhunt.jpg
221KB, 1280x908px
>>138530759
revome your kikes and freemasons from your town and "antifa" will fukk off within a day . in the uk kikes are no longer accepted says the uk kike org . make sure no enemy of the white race speaks up . hunt them down
>>
Any antifatards in/near Roanoke VA?
>>
commie scum
>>
>>138538251
If it makes you feel any better, literally all of them will be killed off almost instantly by the actual reds. I've met real communists and people who've been ranked members of the party during the ussr, their opinions on anarchistic druggies are not high.
>>
>>138530759
guy u like my posts
>>
>>138530759
this post is anti semetic
>>
File: Press A.jpg (22KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
Press A.jpg
22KB, 680x680px
>>138530759
>I'm actually a based pede who has a spy fetish.
what
>>
>>138549150
Yes, Communists tend to like to kill Anarchists. The problem is that Communists like to kill a lot of people.
>>
ok i have screencapped every fucking reply he made. who wants in the screencap?
>>
File: smashcultmarx.png (88KB, 760x787px) Image search: [Google]
smashcultmarx.png
88KB, 760x787px
>>138550151
right here famalam
>>
File: RLI machinegunnner.jpg (311KB, 802x690px) Image search: [Google]
RLI machinegunnner.jpg
311KB, 802x690px
>>138549846
Naturally. However the red or their enablers cannot overthrow a healthy country with self respecting people or need lots of outside assistance to do it.
>>
>>138549846
Communists need Anarchists to destroy the foundations of Capitalist societies in order to instate a communist government from the ashes.
They're useful idiots.
>>
File: IMG_0615.png (9KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0615.png
9KB, 224x224px
>>138530759
Is it time to start organizing?
>>
>>138550657
we might as well.
these fuckers are pretty much our modern day scientology and we must be the autistic anonymous fags 2.0.
changing flag now.
>>
>>138551275
"When commies organize!"
>>
File: socialjustice.png (34KB, 720x1240px) Image search: [Google]
socialjustice.png
34KB, 720x1240px
>>138530759
>>
>>138551534
I need a higher res version of the photo
1080p and 900x 1600
>>
>>138550657
does anyone have intel as to if Anticom action is a honeypot?
>>
>>138551815
well for one its barely even organized beyond point of a meme.
>>
>>138551815
If you have to ask if probably is.
>>
>>138551991
I'm just wondering because the stream I watched seemed to have real people in it, but there was one NAZI larper who I am worried might be a fed pushing them into the white supremacist direction.

Not that I think all those guys are fakes
>>
>>138552178
thats kkk, alt right, and neo nazi

they are not anarcho capitalist in any sense.
neo nazi is socialist for 1 and alt right is pretty much anyone not left wing while also recruiting neo nazi and kkk etc
>>
>>138535090
Those groups exist man, you just gotta look for em. Marginally political, self improvement and weightlifting, good mental health.
It's out there, just gotta look harder.
>>
>>138552806
planet fitness?
>>
>>138552680
I know that the national socialist party is socialist.

I am interested in anti communist action if they go with at least a libertarian angle, or not promoting collectivist ideas, beyond organizing to defeat communists.

Personally I think the best move is to have a libertarian movement in the countryside and let the cities burn themselves out.

Although I think if these guys get bad enough, which it looks like they will, then trump will send in the troops because at a point then anti is basically a foreign army.
>>
>>138530759
Fuck yes contact law enforcement now.
>>
File: 1476593495881.jpg (18KB, 391x305px) Image search: [Google]
1476593495881.jpg
18KB, 391x305px
>>138539394
Antifa detected
You forgot the finer arts of Burgery you communist faggot.
2 thick cut slices of bacon.
Fold both into a V shape.
Place thick slice of sharp cheddar over burger patty.
Place bacon on to form a W.
Then place one slice of good quality American or Cheddar on top of that.
Don't dome it and steam it like a lazy faggot.
Cheese overmelts at that point and just absorbs into the bun.
Dome and let the top layer of cheese melt until it looses it's form.
It cheats a cheese pocket for your bacon.
Remove burger from grill or stove and let it sit until cheese re congeals.
Then top with whatever pleases your freedom loving taste buds.

Also a while slice of onion on your bottom bun is the 95mph highway to flavortown.
White or Red Yellow is up to personal taste.
>>
>>138553272
anarcho-capitalism means pretty much.
>do whatever you want with respect to you being treated the same
and
>free market without state influence
tl;dr
>dont violate the NEP
>>
>>138549150
Please do go on
>>
>>138551815
It's just a meme right now, but it could actually happen. It's just hard to picture us not going down the same path as Antifa, only this time, we'd actually get shit done since it wouldn't go against our ideology.
>>
>>138553272
i believe this group will have the anticom faction as a reactionary force to the antifa
>>
File: IMG-20170820-WA0065.jpg (52KB, 720x509px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170820-WA0065.jpg
52KB, 720x509px
Here in Brazil, the 60's, I think, a man named Mariguela released an book called Mini Manual do Guerrilheiro Armado, something pretty similar to this shit OP is talking. Nowadays, together with Gramsci material, I could easily say it changed things for bad, pretty bad.
The entire world is walking in the same road my country did and that book can be worst than it looks.
Go study, you fuckers, we need to change that
>>
You have to be a complete retard to believe anything the OP posted. I doubt he even leaves his fucking house. Antifa is organized grassroots, it's legitimately decentralized which is why they keep showing up no matter how many times you guys think you've broken into them. Anyone pretending to be a high-ranking member of antifa is bullshit. They're not going to release a manifesto of all their ideas so the some other organization can counter it. The knowledge needed to create the type of materials you need to be an insurrectionary anarchist are easily available online for anyone willing to research it. You're all wasting your fucking time believing this shit and should legitimately feel bad for being so fucking retarded.
>>
File: IMG_0662.jpg (189KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0662.jpg
189KB, 1920x1080px
>>138553858
And if we actually got shit done, we'd end up all being classified as enemies of the state, we'd have to be avoiding our own taxation while funding a war against the richest country in the world.
>>
>>138554333
Antifa can already be countered. If this is legit, there will only be lunatics left within Antifa that'll take to the streets and start a fucking war.
>>
>>138533538
The alt right already has him. A Jew in california. Days are numbered now
>>
>>138532479
>>>138530759 (OP)
> >I've been in Antifa for about 2 years and I'm trusted with privileged information.
> LOL...sure....I bet you have a black cardboard shield with white rolling pins on it as well as a white polo shirt you can easily shuck as soon as 2 Antifas walk your way.
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: uZGmXTP4) 08/21/17(Mon)20:17:41 No.138532871โ–ถ>>138533066 >>138533140 >>138533221 >>138533705 >>138534732 >>138547527
> >>138530759 (OP)
> Why does the left always release so much literature about organizing, scheming and plotting while the right, from my perspective, is strictly ideological in their writings?
> Is it because we just don't know what were doing?
George Soros' son from what I read in another thread on here
>>
>>138530759
Do they plan on trying to take over local governments? I predict that's their next big step.
>>
>>138530759
STAY!! Keep working. I have a spy fetish too. I would be doing the exact same thing if I weren't 36 with a newborn.
>>
>>138554771
It's not legit you stupid fucking idiot. It's absolutely fake and you're wasting your goddamn time. I don't understand what fucking mental disease so many people on this board have that they can't read something obviously fake and understand that it's fake. Even if it's real, please tell me the point of fighting against a bunch of braindead pseduo-anarchist liberals in the streets. How does it further the cause exactly? Give me a reason that doesn't sound like a fucking LARP.
>>
>>138554333
ayy lmao
>>
>>138555170
I don't consider it a fight against a bunch rich white daddy hating liberals. It's a fight against the media trying to normalize violence towards those that do not agree with you.
>>
>>138554987
Then I'd have to step back into politics, anon. I know how to run a local campaign that would blow them out of the water.
>>
>>138530759

Why don't you just start taping all this shit? Hidden camera style. It's not like they're going to notice.

Get all the license plates at rallies. Get footage from inside the meetings, inside their groupings at rallies.

Then whenever you leave, just ghost. Drop it all online at once and disappear.
>>
>>138555469
Get this, dude. The media will spin anything how they want to. So if you go out fighting fucking antifa in the street they'll make you the aggressor or the pussy nazi that got fucked up. Have you ever seen a newscast before? Do you think they tell everything straight? Do you just believe whatever you're told?
>>
>>138555513
Exactly. Antifa might take something but they won't hold on to it for very long.
>>
>>138530759
Will be shut down as subversive materials and publishers and book stores will not deal with it, and it will be used to track useful idiots.
>>
>>138555728
Whatever... this is why I haven't gone out to fight them in the streets. It's the same reason I was taught to ignore the KKK when they would come to town. If a tree falls in the woods and there's no one there to report it....
People need to see them for who they are, unamerican anarcho-communists.
>>
File: ANTIFA communist SJW.jpg (142KB, 1200x680px) Image search: [Google]
ANTIFA communist SJW.jpg
142KB, 1200x680px
>>138545236
>>
>>138530759
Be safe, OP. Thank you for this.
>>
>>138544543
why do the never actually fight real nazis skinheads etc ?
>>
>>138530759
Names of the companies that fund them?
>>
>>138530759
>false flagging ops
Oh boy here we go
>>
File: 1500336122646.gif (2MB, 264x200px) Image search: [Google]
1500336122646.gif
2MB, 264x200px
>>138530759
They will be literal terrorists by then
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
>>
>>138530759
And they're getting paid pretty fucking good too. The Left's great partisan Net Neutrality cause is disingenuous. They control most of the media. So why not say you're all about the internet being free and open for everyone.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/15000-a-month-offered-to-a-teams-to-fight-trump-agenda/article/2617909
>>
>>138539023

For what it's worth: Their biggest gathering takes place in Ocala National Forest, in Central Florida
>>
>>138533213
I've torn down about 50 of their fliers at this point. I do it every few weeks and call it ItsComingDown.
>>
>>138550151
sure
>>
>>138532399
>should start doing.
kek.

antifa is probably like the KKK, where 1/4th the members are FBI informants covering their own asses in case the crazy cult cell ever actually does anything of note.
>>
>>138530759
>Iron Front insignia
If you displayed that insignia near Antifascists in Germany you'd get your ass kicked over that.
>>
Lumpenproletariate....lumpen is rag, it was a term coined by marx for the worthless class, he didnt even like them...but communist philosophers that followed, said they could be utilized to start the revolts of workers. But they always get liquidated as the worst, because they are the most worthless, when socialism comes to power, just like the best of the goy, i.e. leadership class. Only the workers matter..

It is all about divide and conquer by utilizing false consciousness. I could see where nlp would come in to play, although nlp is more like hypnotism if you think about it.

I am, and you are, p.a.c. man patriots against communism.

Let your name define you, like antifas does to libtard trader media.
>>
>>138535228

The solution is for LEO and military to be authorized to shoot on sight. Anyone with an antifa logo on them gets their head stuck on a pike in the town square. They're like Muslims. There's no negotiating with them. No offering them a better option. They're psychotic junkies. Put them down and turn their bodies into fuel.
>>
>>138551815
It's not. It's the alt lite-friendly face of Identity Europa which is why there's no white identity rhetoric.
>>
We need to bring a march to LA. A big one. It's never going to go off if we don't keep putting matches to the keg.
>>
>>138534459
>seriously pray for me
This would be the time to take everything you have on them to the feds.
>>
>>138530759

The Antifa Cookbook which is a rewording of the communist manifesto. lol. Like we all don't see it. We alt-right see the white supremacists too.
>>
>>138562131
I knew a girl who's brother was in CrimeThink (early antifa group) and the Feds got a cute college girl to pretend to be in love with him and they got him to try and bomb a fish hatchery. Arrested him as soon as he procured the supplies They blamed it on the ELF and locked his ass up. These groups are lousy with Feds - it's not a conspiracy theory.
>>
>>138562470
The solution is to conceal carry and if confronted by any of these communists to just slaughter them in the street where they stand
>>
>>138543220
Not a terrorist organization yet
>>
Killing a Nazi is one point. Killing a communist is 2 points. Enough said.
>>
>>138563431

Correction, killing either a nazi or communist in self-defense I mean.
>>
>>138545830
>bragging abouting being a foot soldier for the (((rootless international clique)))

lel
>>
>>138540919
THIS
>>
get a hidden camera, nigger
Thread posts: 266
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.