[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fascists:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4349.jpg (65KB, 333x499px)
IMG_4349.jpg
65KB, 333x499px
What does Ride The Tiger mean?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Evola#Ride_the_Tiger

>EC Wolff noted that in Ride the Tiger "Evola argued that the fight against modernity was lost. The only thing a ‘real man’ could just do was to ride the tiger of modernity patiently". Evola wrote that the events of the period would have to run their course but he "did not exclude the possibility of action in the future." He argued that one should be ready to intervene when the tiger "is tired of running." [6] Nicholas Goodrick-Clarke notes that, "Evola sets up the ideal of the “active nihilist” who is prepared to act with violence against modern decadence."[8] According to European Studies professor Paul Furlong, this text presents Evola's view that the potential "elite" should immunize itself from modernity and use "right wing anarchism" to rebel against it.[11]
>>
>>138529105
it means kill yourself you stupid wop dago
>>
>>138529105
Not a fascistmyself, but interpret "Riding the tiger" as "harnessing power that others fear to even to even imagine exists"
>>
You can see his stripes but you know hes clean
>>
>>138529105
It means don't show up to a rally with a nazi flag like a jackass.
>>
>>138529584
dumb
>>138529937
stupid puppet
>>138529210
correct answer
>>138529105
Read the fucking books you either get it or you don't
>>
>>138529841
Oh don't you see what I mean?
Race for the morning, you can hide in the sun till you see the light, oh we will pray it's alright.
>>
>>138529841
Oh don't you see what I mean?
>>
It means concentrate on yourself and don't reveal your power level
>>
>>138529105
It says right there in the book you illiterate nignog

The phrase chosen as the title οί this book, "ride the tiger," may serve as a transition between what has been said hitherto, and this other order οί ideas. The phrase is a Far Eastern saying, expressing the idea that ίί one succeeds ίη riding a tiger, not οηlΥ does one avoid having it leap οη one, but ίί one can keep one's seat and not fall off, one may eventually get the better οί it. Those who are interested may be reminded οί a similar theme found ίη the schools οί traditional wisdom, such as the ''ox-herding'' episodes οί ]apanese Zen; while ίη classical antiquity there is a parallel ίη the trials οί Mithras, who lets himself be dragged by the bull and will not let go until the animal stops, whereupon Mithras kills it.
>>
read it and find out
>>
>>138529841
Between the velvet lies
There's a truth that's hard as steel
The vision never dies
Life's a never ending wheel
>>
>>138530932
>>138529841
Was Dio redpilled? I mean, obviously his music is redpilled as fuck but what about the man himself?

I like to believe that he was, just because he would always rip on Gene Simmons for being a kike.
>>
Ride the tiger of modernity until he's tired of running. Then you put him down
>>
When a Tiger is attacking you instead of fighting back you can grab onto it and "ride the tiger", eventually it will tire and at that point you can kill it. It's a metaphor for surviving modernity, don't fight back or try to hold onto institutions, just hold on until it's weak then triumph
>>
>>138533143
That sign metal fans do, the horns? It's an ancient sign designed to ward against possession in the days when the ancestors of modern Jews still practiced human sacrifice for Molech the Cow God (Golden Calf) and were among the earth's foremost slaver nations. In the modern Mediterranean it is used either to ward against misfortune (specifically the Evil Eye or "malocchio" to Italians) by the superstitious or to "subtly" accuse somebody of being a cuck (the word for cuckolded in Italian is even "cornuto", "horned") by the rude, dating back to the days of the Roman and Phoenician slave trades. The sign was taught to Dio by his grandma and he took it global. Definitely a redpilled fellow, maybe even straight-up Amaleki stock.
>>
Should also relate Dionysian Appollonialism, or the balance of unconscious and intellectual drives, the Dionysian, Nietzschean conquerer with the rational insight of the Apollonian
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.