[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /pol/ think about vaccines?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 43

I just saw some guy make a thread crying about a mandatory vaccine and I could not believe this shit. Were all the "supportive" replies just trolls that really just wanted OP to die or was that shit serious?

Do you guys not get that the only reason we are not experiencing another Black Death scenario nearly every year is thanks to vaccines? Do you understand that we would not have even half our current populace (I know that sounds good to some of you cucks), that you are able to argue such retarded topics like immigrants and like a dozen fucking people dead in a road rage in Spain, that all of this is because of vaccines?
I study medicine and I can tell you that there are new pathogenic serotypes surfacing every year, some of which are extremely deadly, even deadlier than Yersinia (eg Clostridium botulinum and tetanii, producers of the two deadliest toxins known to mankind).

By not getting vaccinated you are giving an opportunity to thousands of different species of bacteria to reproduce inside you, and you are much more prone to infection. What happens when you get infected? You get treated by medications (most commonly antibiotics). But here's the thing faggot, if you let the already pathogenic bacteria reproduce inside you it develops mutations, some useful some not, and if it develops a mutation that makes it resistant to a medicament used to treat it then you're fucked, and everyone you make contact with too.

I sometimes want to tell you retards to go and fucking die from a perfectly curable disease, because then your stupidity would be rooted out, but that would leave more windows for the development of a pan-resistant bacteria and then our work, the work that really matters, becomes a fuckton harder.

And all of this retardation because of a badly stored vaccine or a faulty adjuvant or an insufficiently incapacitated bacteria that made some tinfoil hat faggot get a slight flu and feel down the day after (guess what fuckwit, it's supposed to do that).
>>
tldr: why are you against vaccines? You should be forced at gunpoint to get vaccinated. What you're doing is tantamount to murder. Please do reply if you oppose vaccines, I'd love to hear your side
>>
>>138522956
You belive that the governemnt should have the right to inject something into every person in the country against their will? Couldn't that power be used for nefarious or malevolent purposes?
>>
>>138522956
>You should be forced at gunpoint to get vaccinated.

t. Dr. Rosenstein
>>
File: 14854684.jpg (55KB, 800x366px) Image search: [Google]
14854684.jpg
55KB, 800x366px
>>138522956
>You should be forced at gunpoint to get vaccinated.
>>
>>138523403
>>138523560
Yeah you fucking should. Shooting retards like that early on is much more beneficial for the human race than letting them run around being a breeding ground for who knows what sorts of pathogens.
>>
>>138522836
It's not our fault we have complete and utter distrust in the government. Go back pre 9-11, and everyone was more or less on the same page. We've been lied to one too many times now. Fuck off shill.
>>
>>138523240
Comparing it to the alternative, yes that should be so. The alternative is well over half of our populace dying to bacteria and viruses. What do you expect them to inject you with? Satanistic mumbo jumbo mind controlling drugs? Jewish sperm?
Get educated, learn what the fuck is supposed to be im a vaccine. Learn the purposes of adjuvants, learn what they are. The government putting autism and cancer into vaccines... I wouldn't be surprised if someone told me 4chan is maintaining that fucking myth with its autistic trolling.
>>
>>138522836
It's a big pharma scam now. We are vaccine drunk. Its about profit. Before age 6 children get up to 60 initial vaccines and boosters. If you don't believe me go count the combination vaccines. I had all my vaccines 29 years ago... A quarter of that number children get now. I recently had a tighter for work and I still have all the anybody's for my initial vaccines. If you need 50+ boosters, maybe you should be dead.
>>
File: umad.jpg (13KB, 200x321px) Image search: [Google]
umad.jpg
13KB, 200x321px
>>138523800
>european
>>
>>138524544
KYS
>>
>>138524914
I understand where you're coming from, but you need to understand that humanity is at constant war with nature. Before we had the means to fight, we were dying and losing in mass percentages to diseases which pass as nothing more than a flu nowadays. It is true that back then we developed immunities to those terrible diseases all on our own, but we lost millions of lives before that happened.
Now, I'd like to point you to my original statement about new bacterial serotypes surfacing regularly. New potential bubonic plagues, new potential small pox, new potential typhoid fevers... Yet you don't see 20% of a continent being wiped out. Why is that? It's because the moment a pathogen like this surfaces, scientists and researches learn about it and start developing a vaccine for it and prescribe it to the specific area. If 60 pathogens are present in an area, you will receive 60 vaccines. Until the bacteria no longer has anyone/anything to reproduce in and dies out. Not everyone in every region is required to take all the vaccines you took, in my country I've only taken around 7 by now.
>>
>>138522836

Im a dr. So is my wife. We have not vaccinated our child.

Let that sink in anon.
>>
>>138522836
I want a smallpox vaccine but I can't get one
>>
>>138522836
It's not vaccines themselves, but the ingredients within them. Over time they have changed. On top of that, we used to have doses according to age and size, now children receive adult size dosages in their vaccines and this is going to understandably fuck them up because it's not a one size fits all issue, but it has become a one size fits all fiasco because of greed and the deliberate attempt to stunt the mental growth of the youth.
>>
>>138522836
in 2-3 fell swoops we eliminated smallpox, tetanus, mumps, measles, and many other pathogens. we're removing genetic deformities like down's syndrone. anti-vaxxers are basically alt-right conspiracy theorists: dangerous and stupid
>>
>>138525922
it's a small amount of deactivated pathogen samples delivered at different times corresponding to the development of the immune system. do you never eat honey? it's a dose of allergens and microbes dessicated and in an acidic substrate, that metabolizes into hydrogen peroxide in the body. GTFO bro
>>
>>138525922
The dosages have increased because pathogens have increased, they have advanced and are far more numerous today. In one shot you receive antigens from several different bacteria. The adjuvants change because new research finds new more effective adjuvants.
>>
>>138522836
I had my son circumcised because Dr. Cohenstein told me it would prevent AIDS
>>
>>138522836
>doesn't want higher population
>a cuck

Choose one and only one
>>
>>138522836
They push that idea that all anti-vaxxers are against vaccines as a whole when most of us, the informed ones anyways, just want the ingredients analyzed and for some rationality to come back to the vaccine industry so kids and others aren't being harmed by this anymore. It's all designed to prevent discussion between the two groups of people. D & C.
>>
>>138526409
>Retard
>Cuck
I'll let you guys choose which you want to be
>>
>>138522836

Why did you make a seperate thread fucktard. Just post your fucking blog in that thread, not like anyone is going to read it anyways

>chek em
>>
>>138525922

are you someone who researched this or are you just ctrl+ving this from the internet?
>>
>>138526518
That's fine, you have the right to know what's in them.
But it's not fine to demonstrate this by boycotting vaccines. That's dangerous.
>>
>>138525753
>but you need to understand that humanity is at constant war with nature.
And you need to understand that humanity has also been at a constant war with shitty governments that grow too powerful and start fucking with their people, shill.
>>
>>138526598
Growth for the sake of growth is literally cancer. Kys.
>>
>>138526264
>pathogens have increased
which is a way of saying: humanity exists in an invisible, ever-changing sea of potential pathogens that responds directly to human interventions. thanks to horizontal gene transfer, different varieties of e.g. cholera or staph can make themselves immune to entire classes of antibiotics.

not to mention, antibiotic methods are increasingly coarse-grained: instead of targeting the unique method of action for a particular microbe, they now target general vulnerabilities in cells, which can destroy your microbioeme and wreak havoc on your body.

the only way to "defeat" polio is to ensure that it's not communicable, i.e., everyone is vaccinated against it
>>
>>138526933
>But it's not fine to demonstrate this by boycotting vaccines. That's dangerous.
So are mandatory vaccines you fucking retard. KYS.
>>
>>138526264
Hmm. Don't you think that since the immune system is still developing for babies and children that overloading their immune system with that much antigens before their bodies can likely handle it adequately is going to have some unforeseen consequences?

>>138526211
You call this a reasonable reply to that?
Comparing vaccines and honey. One is injected directly into my body. The other I eat. One is a chemical cocktail that has already illustrated the chance for destruction upon the victim because of a lack of oversight and purposeful planning. The other is a natural antibiotic and can last for nearly forever if stored correctly.
Yea, nah.
>>
>>138527040
Indeed. Could you just imagine a MRSA scenario with, say, a clostridium bacteria? Or maybe even rhodococcus that can avoid phagocytosis? Luckily it was just staphylococcus for now, and those are not terribly lethal, but thinking about what could happen if these numbskulls are allowed to run around being breeding grounds for potential mankind destroyers gives me the chills.
>>
>>138522836

If youre such a government cuck
And u believe all the stories about continuing human experimentation on the population are wrong ...

... why are u afraid about unvaxxed / non-gov vaxxed ppl anyway ??
Cuz i thought your immune now ?!

Hmmmmmm...
>>
>>138527677
We verifiably know that our government is untrustworthy. Preaching about forced vaccines now is just not going to work.
>>
File: IMG_1096.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1096.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
>>138522836
Vaccine literally cause autism and or ADHD in susceptible people
>>
File: 693044.gif (296KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
693044.gif
296KB, 500x346px
>>138522836
Judging by your flag, im not at all surprised at your avid desire for authoritarian measures; it's no surprise you believe in such strong arm, retarded policies. But that's getting into strawman territory.

I personally am aware of three infants, who under similar circumstances got autism from the MMR shot. The CDC and the staff refused to document the allergic reactions each of these kids had to the shot.

I was vaccinated, and am free of trouble. I still keep up to date, except for the MMR.

Just a question, why would people lie about this issue and claim it causes autism when they're aware it doesn't? What could anyone have to gain?

Conversely, what could malevolent corporations hope to gain by burying the ill effects of their """medicine"""?
>>
>>138526933
>you
You're preaching to the choir. But when the reaction to that is mandatory vaccinations without explanation.
>>138527141
That is going to be the inevitable result.
Again, who do you think is manufacturing these outcomes?
>>
>>138527646
The difference between the immune system of babies and adults is just that adults have experienced far more antigens naturally, they just have far more memory cells. Injection of already partially incapacitated bacteria is calculated to not be able to harm a baby, and it is injected when the organism is already physiologically making memory cells to common antigens present in the environment. The only thing vaccines do is present it antigens not commonly present in "clean" environments, but pathogens that it could come into contact with in the region it lives, pathogens that will act upon an immunologically naive host faster than the adaptive immune system can respond. By injecting already inactivated bacteria and showing these antigens to the naive immune system, we are avoiding that.
>>
>>138522836
"Do you guys not get that the only reason we are not experiencing another Black Death scenario nearly every year is thanks to vaccines?"

No, you're thinking cats bro. Also soap. Also indoor plumbing. Also chlorinated water. Also clean clothes we wash regularly. Also we aren't malnourished. Also refrigeration. Also we aren't all crowded together in tennement housing. Also plastics. Also regular bathing and good personal hygeine.
>>
File: burn.gif (1MB, 306x230px) Image search: [Google]
burn.gif
1MB, 306x230px
>>138522836
>Do you guys not get that the only reason we are not experiencing another Black Death scenario nearly every year is thanks to vaccines?
Just another reason to hate them, the black death was literally the best thing that ever happened to the survivors. Workers got more pay, farmers got more land, priests got to walk around in dope as costumes that made them look like some demonic birdman.

Purge the weak, plague war now!

No but seriously, we need to bring down natural selection.
>>
File: 220px-PenicillinPSAedit.jpg (15KB, 220x178px) Image search: [Google]
220px-PenicillinPSAedit.jpg
15KB, 220x178px
>>138528443
Oh I forgot antibiotics. Dozens of different antibiotics with clear up a case of The Black Death in no time, look it up.
>>
>>138527677
>MRSA scenario with, say, a clostridium
you must work in a hospital. I worry about getting sick if I ever have to recover in one :P

anti-vaxxers should be treated as lepers, unless we want to make a trade-off: your kids are allowed to catch polio again only if you opt out of medical care and give up all industrial meat and agriculture

better just solve all the problems at once and remove the anti-vaxxers, antibiotics, and fertilizers (different problem but somewhat related if you consider the rhizosphere)

>>138527817
if I had to bet, you probably got worried about either zika, avian flu, west nile virus, or mad cow disease

to be fair, mad cow disease's means of infection is truly terrifying
>>
File: pharma.png (89KB, 639x892px) Image search: [Google]
pharma.png
89KB, 639x892px
>>138524544
>What do you expect them to inject you with?
GRIDS, or AIDS as you young people call it.

Lets trust an industry that gets paid 10-15 bucks for every shot they inject into people. Surely they have nothing to gain by lobbying for mandatory vaccinations and then passing of questionable concoctions as safe for human use.
>>
>>138522836
Vaccines should be optional, you Faggot. In AZ, we have plague now because we are letting in disgusting third world mongrels, niggers, and spics in! You can vaccinate all you want, you're not going to fully prevent infectious diseases. So get fucked, Mohamed. There's also a huge spilt in the medical field when it comes to vaccines as well. There is no unanimous agreement that vaccines are 100% safe.
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2571213
GET DOUBLE-FUCKED NIGGER JEW BASTARD!
>>
>>138527916
>I personally am aware of three infants, who under similar circumstances got autism from the MMR shot. The CDC and the staff refused to document the allergic reactions each of these kids had to the shot.

I too am aware of several cases where vaccines had undesirable effects. These were, as I said before, results of mistakes on the doctors side. Such as faulty storage of vaccines, faulty adjuvants, miscalculated dosages, too strong of an antigen etc. These mistakes should be punished heavily, but are no reason to avoid vaccines.

>Just a question, why would people lie about this issue and claim it causes autism when they're aware it doesn't? What could anyone have to gain?

I don't know. I don't think any of the people screaming autism don't believe in what they're saying. Do speak if you believe otherwise tho.

>Conversely, what could malevolent corporations hope to gain by burying the ill effects of their """medicine"""?

Avoiding paranoia really.
>>
Okay, someone plz explain how if I choose to not vaccinate my child, they become a threat to the other children that have been vaccinated. Aren't the other children protected from said viruses?

Isn't that the fucking point of the vaccines?
>>
>>138522956
> all vacinations should be collectively deemed safe on the sole basis that they are called vaccines
> governments are able to mandate biologically intrusive medical augmentations to the physialogies of their citizens
>>
>>138528345
A reasonable thoughtful response. Thank you, and thank you for not being a condescending prick about it. The only thing I can offer in response is that these calculations often don't consider the entire racial spectrum of participants involved and that may be where the folly lies if indeed there isn't any foul play afoot.
Actually, considering external sources within the big picture, vaccines were administered normally, but children still went out and played in the dirt. Today, hoverparents are constantly armed with a bottle of hand sanitizer, and just taking shots in the dark, it might be possible that by constantly using that on their kids, and then eating with those hands, they were destroying the good gut bacteria they have. As others have pointed out elsewhere on the net, like maintaining a healthy thyroid, maintaining a healthy culture of probiotic bacteria is essential to living a healthy life.
>>
>>138522956
>>138524544
If only there were some sort of "vaccine" you could take that would protect you from the people who refuse vaccinations?
>>
>>138529160
Yeah but some children are genetically inferior and can't get the vaccine and we have to allow the genetically inferior children reach adulthood and breed
>>
Why do pro vaxxers always sound like powerless dictators with an inferiority complex?
>>
>>138529608
Perfect response, based anon.
>>
>>138529608
>some children are genetically inferior and can't get the vaccine
Why not? They are perfectly safe.
>>
>>138526961
THIS
>>
>>138522836
It's mostly amerilards, religious Amerilards, that promote this anti-vaccine nonsense. Religious Americans should be exterminated.
>>
>>138529945
The vaccine isn't effective for them
>>
>>138524544
If a man walked up to you on the street and said he wanted to inject you with a substance that would help you, would you take it? Of course not; trusting a stranger, even one who used a sterile needle, would be ridiculous. So why then, do you trust a group of people KNOWN to be malicious liars who are actively trying to hurt/kill you?
>>
>>138526961
>I'm not going to take a vaccine because there's a massive big gubmint conspiracy involving millions of scientists around the world
You're a Christian aren't you?
>>
>>138530097
It's not the government that formulates vaccines, you fucking mouth breather.
>>
>>138530140
Oh my Dawkins did you just assume his religion
>>
>>138529160
Okay this is the second time this is asked so I'll answer, I thought I made it clear in the OP tho.

Bacteria are much simpler organisms than us. They evolve every second (factual evolution, not theoretical), because when they split into two daughter cells, there is a chance that a mutation will happen in them which will change them somehow. Those that develop useless mutations die out. Those that develop mutations that increase their survivability will get to pass those mutations to their offspring. These mutations can be either the ability to produce toxins, but most commonly it is the resistance to antibiotics or other medicaments. So, if you have 1 billion dangerous bacteria inside a human, the chances of a useful mutation increases massively. So, if one of them develops a resistance to an antibiotic, and we use that antibiotic to treat it, all of its competition will die out, and it will be allowed to reproduce freely and the next tine it reaches dangerous amounts, we will not be able to cure it because it is immune to any known cures. The danger to already vaccinated people is that other than mutations to medicaments and productions of toxins, it is possible for them to mutate to develop resistances to the immune system. The more opportunities we give them (opportunities - non vaccinated people potentially easily infected), the higher the chances of a mutation useful for them, harmful for us to happen.
>>
>>138530283
I applaud you for taking the time to explain things to retards, but you're probably wasting your time.
>>
>>138530186
FUCKING THIS
This is what too many fucking people don't get
>>
File: archie bunker; angry concern.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
archie bunker; angry concern.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>138529081
>I too am aware of several cases where vaccines had undesirable effects. These were, as I said before, results of mistakes on the doctors side. Such as faulty storage of vaccines, faulty adjuvants, miscalculated dosages, too strong of an antigen etc. These mistakes should be punished heavily, but are no reason to avoid vaccines.
But there's no way to verify that if we cover up the bad reactions and prevent investigations. We don't know because the people who make these vaccines won't admit any wrongdoing whatsoever. And people like you come out and decry anybody who says they’re not comfortable with getting their kids vaccinated.
> I don't think any of the people screaming autism don't believe in what they're saying. Do speak if you believe otherwise tho.
They believe in what they’re saying, absolutely. The people who challenge the legitimacy of these vaccines have nothing to gain either; they’d be better off taking a bribe and keeping their mouths shut. Like the guy who committed suicide by a “self-inflicted gunshot wound to the chest.” They’re saying this because they’re fighting for accountability and nonmandatory vaccinations.
>The companies wanna bury the ill effects to contain paranoia!
That’s incredibly oxymoronic. But no, the obvious reason is they get money from it. I’m sure these companies weren’t squealing with kike delight when California made it mandatory for kids to get vaccinated to go to school (a reference to OP you were kvetching about.)
>>
>>138530186
Not, but it's the government that could mandate them. I myself have taken plenty of vaccines and my sons have as well, but I always ask what it is they're vaccinating against and if it's one of the useless ones (flu, hep B), I pass. The moment I lost the right to refuse treatment is the moment I start avoiding the doctor all together. I'd rather die at 60 of something preventable then live as a slave to 75.
>>
File: ArchieAndTheRaceWar.jpg (75KB, 679x723px) Image search: [Google]
ArchieAndTheRaceWar.jpg
75KB, 679x723px
>>138530630
>>
>>138530214
It's cute when fedoras do this since it's mudslimes and liberals that are primarily anti-vax
>>
File: 1480193535139.jpg (58KB, 528x498px) Image search: [Google]
1480193535139.jpg
58KB, 528x498px
>>138530186
>It's not the government that formulates vaccines, you fucking mouth breather.
No, its just several companies that gets a ton of money from selling you vaccines and then selling you other drugs when you are sick.

Surely they have no economic incentive make/keep you sick. What could they possible have to gain from having millions of people that are constantly in need of the drugs that they own? After all, the country with the biggest pharma industry is also world leading in human health and they totally didn't lobby for a health insurance scheme that forced every one to buy expensive health insurance or get fined.

Nope, no economic incentive there. That would be ridiculous, almost as ridiculous as the notion that some companies builds inferior products that will brake just so that they can sell more products.
>>
File: archie bunker; shocked surprise.jpg (39KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
archie bunker; shocked surprise.jpg
39KB, 500x370px
we need more archposters
>>
>>138522836
if vaccines are so good why do i need my kids to get them? shouldnt all the "smart" people who are vaccinated be healthy and not having any disease to spread to me?
>>
File: 1495964925844.jpg (50KB, 564x663px) Image search: [Google]
1495964925844.jpg
50KB, 564x663px
>>138522836
I always agree with the vaccines that people have been taking for years at certain ages. Like tetanus or some stuff like that. However I'm always suspicious as fuck with vaccines for those ones they quickly roll out when the ''swine flu'' hits or shit like that
>>
>>138530630
Look anon what I'm saying is that mistakes of doctors should be punished but that should not be paraded on every single large media network, if at all.
I mean, I'm going to sound like a dick now I know sorry, but what good have you of knowing some mechanical shitforbrains doctor fucked up in some hospital you've never heard about? You'll never take vaccines there again? If such a mistake is made, all vaccines are checked again and/or are replaced. Letting people know about such mistakes will only give them more reason to avoid it altogether, which is something that would spell death much greater than any immigrant crisis ever could.
>>
File: vaccines1.jpg (364KB, 1024x639px) Image search: [Google]
vaccines1.jpg
364KB, 1024x639px
>>138522836
>By not getting vaccinated you are giving an opportunity to thousands of different species of bacteria to reproduce inside you, and you are much more prone to infection.
Every person has millions of strains already, vaccines do not change that.
>>138529081
>I too am aware of several cases where vaccines had undesirable effects. These were, as I said before, results of mistakes on the doctors side. Such as faulty storage of vaccines, faulty adjuvants, miscalculated dosages, too strong of an antigen etc. These mistakes should be punished heavily, but are no reason to avoid vaccines.
They are a reson to avoid them. THe risk calculation is skeved since teh vaccine manufacturers have legal immunity, so they can not be trusted. The FDA is utterly corrupt, so they will let anything fly.

You want people to get vaccinated? Clean up the FDA and make sure vaccines are safe, effective and the manucturers safe consecuences.

I
>>
>>138522836
I think that you should get a vaccine.

I think forcing people to get any medical treatment is wrong. I think if it is concerning a child, unless the child needs the treatment to live and the parents can reasonably afford it, then you should be able to refuse treatment.
>>
>>138522956
>government enforced needle injections

cool story sven
>>
>>138528948
>if I had to bet, you probably got worried about either zika, avian flu, west nile virus, or mad cow disease
>to be fair, mad cow disease's means of infection is truly terrifying
I didn't get worried about any of those, including ebola when the news was making a big deal about it.

Not that it can't happen, but I just don't trust media or government anymore at this point.
>>
>>138530140
Doctors just administer whatever shit is in the vaccine. They don't have to know what's actually in it, or even assume anything bad is in it.
>>
>>138530140
Also, I take it you're not aware of the CIA leaking chemicals into subways to see the effects it will have.

Putting complete faith in the government to take care of you and have your best interests in heart is for retarded fags and the British.
>>
>>138525803
Being the drug dealers behind the 7/11 doesn't make you a doctor.
>>
>>138530890
Okay anon how exactly do you suggest this works? I have an incentive to get you to buy a drug against a certain disease so I'll inject you with... What exactly? An antigen that won't get you immunised to the targeted disease? Very unlikely. A whole new infectious pathogens? Also very unlikely.
>>
>>138530214
>>138531949
>>138532097
Brit fag triggering conspiritard yanks.
>>
>>138532251
>Is a degenerate piece of garbage
>calls others names
>>
>>138530097
Do you know the 'doctor' behind the 7/11? cause I never know what's in the needles he gives to people.
>>
stay away from the quicksilver jew
>>
>>138532352
Cunt
>>
Has anyone had a meningitis vaccination before? Being offered one because of university in September, presumably due to all the subhumans bringing their fucking diseases here.

Think I'll have it, but I'm wondering if anyone has anything to put me off.
>>
>>138522956
Don't forget literally child abuse and you should have your kids taken away and given to pedophiles that game the system to become foster parents.
>>
>>138531234
The government should take your children from you. You're a liability and a danger to them. You get an award for the most stupid post I've ever seen on this website.
>>
Didn't some hospital years ago give like 700 people aids by giving them bad aids infected blood?

Yeah, let's just put 100% faith doctors to know what they're doing. Human error never applies to doctors, apparently.
>>
>>138532523
I recently had meningococcal.
>>
>>138532485
>Cunt
How unexpected. Australians are like niggers that learned to shitpost and do nothing else.
>>
>>138532696
Would you like to talk my South African friend? He can tell you about niggers.

"They're fucking assholes", at least thats what he says.
>>
>>138531503
I am aware of that graph anon. I have referenced it in my OP. Millions of people have died before we fought off those deadly diseases, yet new deadly diseases are emerging rapidly but they aren't causing such massive deaths because we can bring the immunity we used to get after millions of death right at the point of the outbreak through vaccines, avoiding any massive deaths altogether.

Also it is true we all have our own microbiome, but I have alternated between using the words "bacteria" and "pathogens" quite often, I'm sorry if you missed that, I assumed it was understood what I was talking about. Letting pathogenic bacteria reproduce is very dangerous.
>>
File: 1490938560109.jpg (119KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490938560109.jpg
119KB, 768x1024px
>>138531502
>>138531502
There would hardly be such strong opposition to vaccines if the public was assured of accountability on the part of these companies. It's that fucking simple. People will continue to be unsettled with the concept of injecting their kids with dozens of vaccines if the media buries reports of doctors fucking up.
People didn’t stop swimming in pools when dateline did that report of dozens of cases of negligible lifeguards, did they? It was a good thing that report came out because the public became more aware and vigilant of faulty lifeguards, thus prompting tighter restrictions from pool managers.
Same thing with the vaccines. I want accountability, not some eurofag authoritarian telling me to look the other way on blatant fuckups. I seriously am astounded at the fact you wouldn’t wanna fix that issue, especially since autistic mishaps are what caused the anti vax movement in the first place.
And the death of the white race and kike hegemony are completely unimportant, sure.

Go fuck yourself
>>
>>138531949
The vaccines are formulated by scientists, you fucking mongoloid, not doctors. They're made and tested by smart people in a lab that understand these difficult things you're too stupid to understand. Stick to picking up trash, or whatever it is that you do, and don't stress your 90 IQ brain.
>>
>>138523240

No i don't think they should, but infecting another person with a sickness should make you liable in civil court, and possibly manslaughter charges.
>>
>>138532603
> Didn't some thing maybe happen at some point, some time, at vauge place, somwhere.

I too once did someone, somewhere some time ago. and they got aids, some time.
>>
>>138532647
What was it like?
>>
>>138530026
Big pharma makes $8 BILLION every time a new vaccine dose is mandated in US kids.

I had measles, mumps, chicken pox as a kid and am immune for life.
My kids have had no diseases but have to go for some kind of new vaccine or booster shot nearly every year and will NEVER reach lifetime immunity.

It's a money grab scam.
>>
>>138523240
>Couldn't that power be used for nefarious or malevolent purposes?
if the government wanted to kill you they would kill you
>>
>>138532523
Yeah you should definitely take it, it is very likely due to immigrants, don't be surprised if you see too many new vaccines in immigrant crowded areas emerging... When my friend was going to work in some African country, he was required to get vaccinated for all sorts of shit I've never heard before.
>>
They're a gamble, you're injecting a little mercury into your body for a disease you may never be exposed to.
>>
File: 1487720042449.gif (783KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1487720042449.gif
783KB, 250x250px
>>138530630
>But there's no way to verify that if we cover up the bad reactions and prevent investigations.
No one is covering up any investigations. You can go to the FDA site and pull up any reported reactions to vaccines. Last year the Flumist flu vaccine got pulled. If there were something actually bad, someone would have noticed.
>>
>>138532887
That's exactly my point you dumb piece of trash. It's made and approved by a few people, and the rest just administer it.

Your claim was that "millions of people" are in on it, which meant you thought the medical staff must be in on it too.

That was my point from the beginning you degenerate Brit.

Why are brits so fucking disgusting and stupid? You're not even white.
>>
>>138530186
Fucking hell, how are there people as stupid as you?
>>
>>138522836
>Do you guys not get that the only reason we are not experiencing another Black Death scenario nearly every year is thanks to vaccines?

Puh-leez.
>>
>>138533281
They have vaers. There's deaths and reactions all the time.
>>
>>138533087
Felt like shit the day after, alright now. Least i'm not gonna drop dead from meningococcal.
>>
>>138532158
>I have an incentive to get you to buy a drug against a certain disease
That's not what you suggested. You said we should FORCE people to get vaccinated. And its not me buying it, its the state that is buying it with the tax money they took from me.

>so I'll inject you with... What exactly?
With what ever the fuck you want. You get 10 bucks for every vaccine you sell, if you can get the state to mandate the vaccine to a whole generation of kids you can imagine how much money you will make in a large country like the US.

Oh and you can't be sued for any potential damage that the vaccine does, that is the law as it is right now in the US.

>An antigen that won't get you immunised to the targeted disease? Very unlikely.
Why? You get 10-20 dollars times several hundred thousand doses regardless if it works or not. You can't be sued, remember?

>A whole new infectious pathogens? Also very unlikely.
If people get sick from the vaccine that is just another positive, that means you have more sick people that are in need of the drugs that you own the patent on.

If you still don't see why people are distrust vaccines you are fucking retarded as hell. Want people to trust vaccines? Then start by allowing people to sue the makers for potential damages caused.
>>
>>138533000
I only mention is vaguely because people here would be aware of it. It was on the news a few years back. Hospital administering aids infected blood to something like 700 people. That's my point about people expecting doctors actually make sure they know what they are doing before they do it. Doctors just administer stuff. They expect a few people to make sure things are actually handled correctly, it's not like there are tons of fail safes in place. If the vaccines had something harmful in them, doctors would be none the wiser unless they took it upon themselves to steal some and then do tests on it (and who's going to do all that?)
>>
File: archie bunker; wincing.jpg (28KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
archie bunker; wincing.jpg
28KB, 400x300px
>>138533281
I just said in an earlier post that the kids who had a bad reaction didn't get reported, anon.
>>
>>138533463
Can we please take a second to stop and talk about the important issues.

A black hole is a place in space where gravity pulls so much that even light can not get out. The gravity is so strong because matter has been squeezed into a tiny space. This can happen when a star is dying.

Because no light can get out, people can't see black holes. They are invisible. Space telescopes with special tools can help find black holes. The special tools can see how stars that are very close to black holes act differently than other stars.
>>
>>138530186
>>138530625
You two are the dumbest shits to ever type a post.
Let me break it down for you two loser in a series T/F questions. Try to keep up.
1.Vaccines are for public health
2.Government is responsible for public health
3.Government buys vaccines
4.Vaccines are regulated
5.Government uses limited funds to administer vaccines
6. Government uses limited funds to research effectiveness
7. Quality vaccines is dependent on quality of research and administration

The biggest problem with vaccines is the quality. Most fatalities come from either bad sanitation procedures or lack of testing batches for contamination. System wide the problem compounds when there is nothing to moderate how much of the population is treated. Do it too much and the vaccine has no effect on epidemics. And with funds given by matching what was spent there is an insensitive to do it too much.
>>
>>138532833
>yet new deadly diseases are emerging rapidly
Yeah, because we gave a bunch of foreign aid and vaccines to the third world and their population have exploded and that has created massive breeding grounds for diseases in the form of unsanitary ghettos that would make 1623 London look a sanitary paradise in comparison.
>>
>>138528854
>that sign
Man, those were the days.

Now the only approved treatment is literally 1g Azithromycin orally and 250mg Ceftriaxone IM.
>>
>>138533582
Yeah cause it's ethical when doctors steal med's from a hospital.
>>
File: aXm5871xjU.jpg (50KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm5871xjU.jpg
50KB, 650x650px
>>138522836
People who need or benefit from vaccines are untermensch and should be exiled to slavery to the Parasite.... Oh, wait...
>>
>>138533253
I've never been big on vaccines, because of having reasonable safety by being in a first world country and not going out all the time. Pisses me off that the millions of shitskins flooding are fucking that up and basically forcing people to get vaccines for shit that shouldn't be around in countries like the UK. Stuff like the tuberculosis outbreaks across the US because of all the Mexicans and other third worlders being let in shows that you're on the ball there.
>>
>>138533802
You're missing the point, you degenerate Australian. You and the British are fucking disgusting pieces of rat trash and you aren't white.
>>
>>138533463
Vaccines are only administered to new emerging dangerous pathogens within the area you live. I can't pull a pathogen out of my ass (literally I could, but I'm not being literal now) and say its a huge ass threat anon, that's not how it works.
>>
Sorry you retarded non-whites, but people don't trust in the government anymore, it's as simple as that.

If you want everyone to take vaccines then you have to make the people trust the government again.

It's as simple as that.
>>
Common vaccines such as polio, measles, etc should be mandatory unless you have a legitimate solid reason to opt out. Compromised immune system, proven allergies to them, etc.
>>
>>138533674
No, you retarded nigger, it's not the government that fucking makes them. The fact the government wants them made is fucking irrelevant. Scientists, who understand how vaccines and everything involved in making them work, make the fucking vaccines. They are formulated in a fucking lab and tested long before they are mass produced for dumb fucking plebs like you that don't understand any of this shit. So in order to believe your dumb conspiracy theory, we are to believe that millions of scientists are in on some secret conspiracy to give your dumb kid autism. Any schmuck doing an undergrad degree will understand why and how vaccines work.
Kys you dumb fucking cunt.
>>
>>138534354
Yeah. When they cured polio, it was another time.

Our government is full degenerate now. There is no reason to put trust into them.
>>
I got a 130 IQ, and I've had all my vaccines.

You people who are not smart enough, don't get your vaccinations.

Is my faggot red wine a vaccine?
>>
>>138533991
>Vaccines are only administered to new emerging dangerous pathogens within the area you live.
Oh so that's why they give HPV vaccines to little girls. I guess those toddleys has a lot of sex.

>I can't pull a pathogen out of my ass (literally I could, but I'm not being literal now) and say its a huge ass threat anon, that's not how it works.
That's exactly how it works. They get fucking BILLIONS for every new vaccine they add into the schedule. They have everything to gain and absolutely nothing to lose because they can't get sued for any damage they cause.

And you still don't see any problem with this?
>>
File: 1503014689096.jpg (119KB, 650x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1503014689096.jpg
119KB, 650x1000px
>>138533968
>Amerimutt says someone else isn't white
Nice try you nigger spic mongrel with your muh 1/56th European heritage.
>>
>>138534545
>t. 80 IQ retard
>>
>>138534674
British people have dark colored eyes, and dark hair. They're inbred subhuman retards. No one likes British people. Your accents are meme-tier.
>>
>>138534487
>I trust my government fully.

We get it. You're retarded.
>>
>>138522836
Do not worry, it is religious Southerntards and SJW hippies who spew this bullshit. You know what, we need to form a new right. Maybe a rational right, perhaps, one which is secular but is against religious retardation?
>>
>>138534912
The entirety of America is a giant diabetes fueled meme you spic.
>>
>>138534912
Americans are literal niggers and spics. And people laugh internally, and sometimes out loud, when you speak. Just yesterday I was at the airport and laughed when I hard some manlet with his American accent.
>>
The only reason people oppose vaccines was because in the 80s they were injecting you with cocktails of 20+ different things. Theres an interview where jim carrey is talking about it. The people cant really trust the government so when they say "we have to inject 20 syringes in you" id start asking questions. Today is different though. I dont think theres much money in vaccinations.
>>
>>138534796
>t. 40 IQ untermensch who needs to be purged NOW!
>>
>>138535313
oooooh shit, >>138534796 triggered the UN fag.
>>
>>138535246
Hahaha, if we were honest about you Brits, you guys are about as relevant as Canada today.

How will you survive that burn?
>>
>>138534650
Or maybe it is because people have a concern to not have people infected with nasty STD's?
>>
>>138533101
>>138534650
Quoting both because it's relevant.
See, the more alive the bacteria doctors inject you with, the stronger the immunity you will develop. That's something called "being a good immunogen". Experiencing a disease yourself will give you the strongest immunity to it... But your chance of survival goes down. Are you willing to let your kids take that risk?
I can't INVENT a dangerous pathogen anon, a pathogen that you are getting vaccinated against has to actually be able to do damage, or have the potential to do so. Are you willing to risk it that your and your children's immunity will be able to fight through a natural exposure to a 100% alive bacteria? I am against giving people that choice, because ignorance or just plain willingness to take the risk will lead to >>138530283
>>
>>138535444
Thats right you fucking faggot go lose to a bunch of flightless birds again.
Gods, the christcuck part of the south literally needs to be purged.
>>
File: Numberofvaccines1983+2016.jpg (73KB, 515x700px) Image search: [Google]
Numberofvaccines1983+2016.jpg
73KB, 515x700px
>>138522836

why is the number of vaccines so outrageously high
>>
>2017
>Fully trusting the government
You have to be retarded to this.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States
Look at that shit, and that is just the declassified normie wikipedia shit. Imagine all the things we never hear about.

>The Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in the Negro Male, also known as the Tuskegee Syphilis Study or Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment (/tʌsˈkiːɡiː/ tus-KEE-ghee)[1] was an infamous clinical study conducted between 1932 and 1972 by the U.S. Public Health Service. The purpose of this study was to observe the natural progression of untreated syphilis in rural African-American men in Alabama under the guise of receiving free health care from the United States government

OH BUT ITS OK! THEY ONLY DID IT TO THE NEGROES!

Its not like the US is influenced by another group of people that sees every one who isn't them as cattle. Nope, not at all.

You can trust the government, they will look after you!
>>
>>138535256
meant this >>138535494 for you.

But yeah. I mean, you brits have that "history" going for you, but in actuality, you guys are as relevant as Canada today... perhaps even lower. At least Trudeau will fucking man up and talk shit to Drumpf. Wtf can your cucked nation say? Fucking butter-knife wielding faggots. Your police actually run AWAY from terrorists. Wtf britain?
>>
>>138523240
If youre in a welfare state then the goverment should force you to do it
>>
>>138522836
OH NO PEOPLE MIGHT DIE IF THEY DONT GET VACCINATED

Fucking GOOD. There are 7+ billion humans on this rock. Let the weak and unclean die.
>>
File: 1503029472297.jpg (46KB, 465x465px) Image search: [Google]
1503029472297.jpg
46KB, 465x465px
>>138522956
My body, my choice.
>>
File: golden girls kek.gif (494KB, 300x230px) Image search: [Google]
golden girls kek.gif
494KB, 300x230px
>>138535965
KEK
>>
>>138535643
>Are you willing to risk it that your and your children's immunity will be able to fight through a natural exposure to a 100% alive bacteria?
Yes, because i don't want any weak offspring to survive and i sure as hell don't want an vaccine damaged little potato as a kid either.

And answer my question you idiot.

>That's exactly how it works. They get fucking >BILLIONS for every new vaccine they add into the schedule. They have everything to gain and absolutely nothing to lose because they can't get sued for any damage they cause.

>And you still don't see any problem with this?

Answer it.
>>
>>138535494
America's only relevance is stealing other's credits and overall being a mistake, I'd say not being relevant is better than being an inbred failure.
>>
>>138535825
You seem to think that ranking countries on your magical relavence scale someonehow bothers me (another example of American delusion). I hope my country is on the bottom and cunts stop coming here. Alas, you'll become the least relevant before my country as you will be a 30% white Brazil tier shithole by the end of the century.
>>
>>138535815
>inb4 conspiritard name-calling argument

Yeah. People that fully trusted their governments in the past were always treated fairly and justly. How THE FUCK did conspiritards not get breeded out yet, m i right?
>>
OP, you do realize you are not up to date on your vaccines, right?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-21-19-45-06.png (79KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-21-19-45-06.png
79KB, 480x854px
>>138522836
https://twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130
>>
>>138536253
By the end of this century, will there even be a British people? You'll all be eunuch slaves for Achmed while he plows the last remaining british girls and enriches your entire race.
>>
>>138535774
We are not the only ones evolving. Bacteria and viruses evolve at far greater speeds than us. Even without mass immigration, it would not be surprising to see babies in 50+ years required to take up to 100 different antigens in certain areas. But with immigration, don't be surprised if you see that within 20 years time.
>>
File: us lobby.jpg (85KB, 898x574px) Image search: [Google]
us lobby.jpg
85KB, 898x574px
>>138535774
Because the pharmaceutical industry has a better lobby then the NRA and they get more money for every vaccine they add to the schedule. Want a sweet job after you get kicked out of congress? Just vote for what ever they tell you to vote for and they will set you up afterwards.
>>
>>138535927
The bacteria will mutate and start infecting everyone else, you dumb fucking burger.
>>
>>138535704
strewth mate, you're part of the UN and you think everyone else ought to be purged? you lot are a bunch of sand niggers, you purge yourselves, thank God.
>>
>>138535815
>In another study, they gave 25 newborn babies (who were under 36 hours old and weighed from 5.5 to 8.5 pounds (2.5 to 3.9 kg)) iodine-131, either by oral administration or through an injection, so that they could measure the amount of iodine in their thyroid glands, as iodine would go to that gland.

If an authority figure wants to inject something in to your child then let them do it. You have nothing to fear and they are only looking out for you and your child's best interest.
>>
>>138522836
LET THE GOVERNMENT INJECT US NOW!!!!
>>
>>138536527
Yeah, taking like a million shots to ensure our species survival rather than letting evolution did what it's done for the last 500 or so million years is a smart idea.

I mean, society will never stop functioning at any given point ever. Becoming completely dependent on taking shots is a grrrrreat idea!
>>
>>138536172
>Answer me!!!!
You won't like my answer mate. I do consider that to be necessary expenses. And they're only going to increase massively with increasing immigration.
>>
>>138536488
Yes. We'll still be here, but you'll be Brazil 2.0. You have the worst demographic situation out of any western nation. I'm going to enjoy seeing your degenerate shithole burn. I'll probably die in 60 - 70 years, I wonder what percentage of white you will be. You're almost 50% now. Almost 1 in 2 of your countrymen are non-white.
>>
>>138537026
50-30% white is better than 0, britfag
>>
>>138537004
>You won't like my answer mate.
Probably not, i don't like you at all.
>I do consider that to be necessary expenses.
What?
>And they're only going to increase massively with increasing immigration.
How about this. Instead of entrusting your health with the government that wants to replace you with non whites we just stop importing immigrants and their foreign diseases completely.
>>
File: IMG_2158.jpg (79KB, 699x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2158.jpg
79KB, 699x960px
>>
File: IMG_2156.png (214KB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2156.png
214KB, 2208x1242px
>protocols of Zion identify vaccines as a method of Jewing the goy
>>
>>138537026
I can't wait in 40 years to start seeing British media advertising to British males how it's a good think to become a eunuch and prep Achmed to plow your mother and sisters.
>>
>>138536958
Evolution means survival of the fittest, and that in this case does not mean going to the gym or being rich. It means luck, it means accumulating mutations and genetic traits that can resist new emerging pathogens. This would require many many purging waves of death as were experienced back in middle age Europe. Our first world standards would definitely play a factor but casualties would still be in the millions. Letting nature play its course could very likely leave you dead for the betterment of the human race. You may be willing to accept that, but many are not.
>>138537472
Already addressed multiple times.
>>
>>138536172
My 3 year old is totally unvaccinated, she got rubella. Big deal, a rash for three days. Took her in to be safe and told the doctor she's unvaccinated, doc says 'my kids too.' So fuck OP with this big pharma backed 'muh scientist' bullshit LARP. Vaccines are insanely profitable and for the most part ineffective (why are some of the lowest uptake rates among healthcare workers?) . You think HPV is safe? Go feed a couple shots of it to your pre pubescent daughter you fucking faggot.
>>
File: IMG_2157.jpg (152KB, 720x887px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2157.jpg
152KB, 720x887px
>>
>>138522836
I don't like them. Can't remember how many I got but I must have gotten at least 5, maybe a bit more as a kid. It was terrifying. Would rather let nature run its course.
>>
>>138537922
It's fine. I'm actually not against vaccines on paper. It's the fact that my trust in government is extremely low.

You can complain all you want, but distrust in the authority, especially when they've been caught doing some pretty underhanded things, is a survival trait in and of itself.

I don't get how anyone can shill government mandated vaccines in 2017 without being a paid shill or just trolling.
>>
>>138537980
Yep, the amount of vaccines they are shilling for is enough of a reason not to get them. Who the fuck has time to go to the hospital that often with their kids? Look at that list of shit they want to inject into our kids, who has time for that?>>138538000

>inb4 take them at the same time
Yeah, lets inject 5+ shots of dead viruses and preservatives into a toddler, what a great idea.

The top 5 reasons diseases has gone down the last century is.
1. Running water and soap
2. Cheaper food and better nutrition
3. Cheap windows letting sunlight into the house, killing mold and other crap with sunlight
4. Cheap cotton underwear and the washing machine.
5. Electricity, no more coal in and smoke in your lungs
Vaccines wouldn't even make the top 10 list
>>
>>138522836
The CDC purposely hid data showing the MMR vaccine caused autism. Only thanks to a whistleblower is this knowledge known. The department purged all the files related to the study. The former CDC head got a job working for Merck, the manufacturer of the vaccine.
>>
If my kid can't bring peanuts to school your unvaccinated spawn shouldn't be allowed either.
>>
This thread makes me want to nuke America for being so fucking retarded
>>
>>138539227
Even with all of that you are still under the threat of being exposed to a dangerous pathogen. Vaccination is literally the most effective fight against diseases since it just preps our natural response for any potential fights.
Injecting too many viruses/bacteria at once can just sap energy out of an individual for a short amount of time, since those pathogens are deactivated they are not capable of causing a disease (maybe slight symptoms...).
>>
File: IMG_4199.jpg (40KB, 366x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4199.jpg
40KB, 366x450px
The ultimate redpill on health is that germ theory is wrong. Pathogens are a symptom of illness, NOT the cause.
>>
>>138522836
If they are so harmless and beneficial you get your injection of government approved poison, they prevent you from getting these diseases right? well that means if i don't get your vaccine then you will be fine and i'm the one that will suffer.

Unless there's some other agenda behind it of course.

The fact you people try to force this shit on others shows me it isn't really about what they claim it is about, if it was you wouldn't care, you are alright aren't you? you are immune to these diseases, i'm the 'retard' right? so don't worry about me.

The government literally believes that it is totally morally OK to steal peoples money when they do it but criminal if you did it. You look to those people for truth? You think they care so much about your health they lie about everything else but this is the thing they are telling the truth about ?
>>
>>138540044
>Even with all of that you are still under the threat of being exposed to a dangerous pathogen
Yeah and with vaccines i am under the threat of being injected with a radiation or an STD
>Vaccination is literally the most effective fight against diseases
Are you retarded mate? I just counted 5 things that are vastly superior at fighting disease then vaccines in the exact post you replied to.

If you want to be a hero and save people you are literally better of buying them a pair of socks and a bar of soap then using the money on vaccines

>Injecting too many viruses/bacteria at
They contain more things then that.

>(maybe slight symptoms...).
You don't seem very certain at all.
>>
>>138540932
Refer to >>138530283
>>
>>138522836
Lots of people are against vaccines because they're reflexively anti-authority. If someone in authority says vaccines are good, they must be bad. It's an essentially gnostic impulse, the belief that they can obtain secret knowledge and elevate themselves over the masses. (It does not occur to them that they can get the secret knowledge by going to school or reading published research.) In order to support this gnostic belief, they construct elaborate conspiracy theories, just as the original gnostics constructed an elaborate pleroma. They have their own saints and martyrs, such as Andrew Wakefield and William Thompson (who is actually pro-vaccine but they ignore that). Once you realize it's a religion, everything makes perfect sense.
>>
I knew someone in the past who worked for a family who worked around a somewhat bigish (i guess) vaccination company's legal dept. One day he found out that they did not vaccinate their kids. When he asked why, they said they couldnt tell him now because of non disclosure agreements but could tell him when they retired.
>>
>>138539985
You're fucking Catholic.
>>
>>138533292
>Why are brits so fucking disgusting and stupid? You're not even white.

Said the American
>>
>>138541116
The "things" you are talking about are called adjuvants. They are materials that have scientifically shown to enhance the immunological reaction against the specific antigen being injected into you.
>>
>>138541296
You're fucking stupid and haven't been paying any attention. There is no reason to trust the government anymore.
>>
>>138525803
Why don't you explain why you do not vaccinate your child... Your a doctor. That oath that you took was: Do no harm. We only have one single body. If we mess it up by injecting adjuvants that are questionable at best, then your solving one problem and creating fifteen more.
>>
>>138541563
You Poles got lucky rejecting the Muslims. You are a bottom tier white nation in all respects and would have remained that way had the rest of Europe not taken their cyanide pills all at once.
>>
>>138534912
Not only all Americans were British in the beginning but your country is a laughing stock of the entire world
>>
File: alcogel.png (2MB, 1184x1104px) Image search: [Google]
alcogel.png
2MB, 1184x1104px
>>138541603
Cool, i didn't know mercury and formaldehyde did that.

Here is another thing that is better at fighting diseases then vaccines.
>>
>>138522836
That was my post about the vaccines kek. It just got archived.
>>
File: not even.jpg (33KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
not even.jpg
33KB, 625x626px
>>138527773
>>
File: pepo.png (26KB, 474x349px) Image search: [Google]
pepo.png
26KB, 474x349px
>>138522836
>Muh autism vaccines.
>>
>>138539934
>The CDC purposely hid data showing the MMR vaccine caused autism.
No, they didn't. Thompson disagreed with his coauthors over whether an increased risk for autism in African American boys was statistically significant. It wasn't, and there's no theory for why African American boys would be at a greater risk than Caucasians, or Asians, or girls of any race. It was just a statistical artifact.

And after all that, Thompson still said everyone should get the vaccine, because even the small risk he imagined is less than the risk of being unvaccinated.
>>
>>138541296
>Winrar
60% of /pol/ right there. I sometimes feel all these people should pick up and leave for /x/, but they are convinced the bullshit they're spewing belongs here.
>>
>>138535774
because they list the flu vaccine every year
>>
>>138542189
British must has not been so imbred 300 years ago. Also, Poland, you only get a pass around here for making 1 smart decision in the recent past. Left to your own devises, you are a miserable nigger tier poverty ridden shit hole without free gibs from Germany. You guys are the spics of Europe. Good job on rejecting the Muslims. That is literally the only reason you are not a joke right now because otherwise...

Also Polish girls are kind of ugly ;)
>>
>>138542513
Are you a kike apologist? Because the Jews specifically identify vaccines as part of their control apparatus. If you read the protocols you'd know this
>>
>>138542145
>>138541445
Tbh when I see your posts in this thread I always hope that you are only joking because when I see American retards like you I wish for Russia to do us all a favour and just nuke your sad degenerate excuse of a country
>>
Are you retards serious? Op is talking about vaccines killing bacteria. You are all fucking retarded faggots.
>>
File: 1503343988107.jpg (171KB, 1024x605px) Image search: [Google]
1503343988107.jpg
171KB, 1024x605px
>>138542145
>>
>>138522836
https://twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130
>>
>>138525942
Thanks for reinforcing my position on the issue you leftist faggot.
>>
>>138542965
>I see American retards like you I wish for Russia to do us all a favour and just nuke your sad degenerate excuse of a country

Well desu, I do too, but not for the same reasons apparently. Why the fuck should I trust what the government here wants to inject me with? Do you have any fucking idea what the American government is like? Please explain to me why I should trust my government to have my best interests in mind.
>>
>>138543080
I mean memes aside, I really don't know why Brits are considered white. You guys are inbred subhumans now.
>>
>>138522836
Bargain basement 20th century tech. Most of the one in the sixties had living viruses from the monkeys used in their production. Merck used them anyway

Like other polyomaviruses, SV40 is a DNA virus that has the potential to cause tumors in animals, but most often persists as a latent infection (hemorrhagic fevers such as hiv and ebola)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SV40#Hypothesized_role_in_human_disease

a 2002 study performed by The National Academy of Sciences Immunization Safety Review committee that stated, "The committee concludes that the biological evidence is moderate that SV40 exposure could lead to cancer in humans under natural conditions.”[19] However, Namika, Goodison,...and Rosser found that the SV40 large t-antigen, in combination with mycoplasma, often a contaminate of vaccines, can cause prostate cells to turn cancerous. Whether or not this is true for other human cells is debated.[20]

p53 damage and carcinogenicity

SV40 is believed to suppress the transcriptional properties of the tumor-suppressing p53 in humans through the SV40 large T-antigen and SV40 small T-antigen. p53 is responsible for initiating regulated cell death ("apoptosis"), or cell cycle arrest when a cell is damaged. A mutated p53 gene may contribute to uncontrolled cellular proliferation, leading to a tumor.

SV40 may act as a co-carcinogen with crocidolite asbestos to cause both Peritoneal and Pleural Mesothelioma.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SV40#Hypothesized_role_in_human_disease
>>
>>138543521
>Coming from a fucking burger. (((55% white)))
Enjoy your brown children.
>>
>>138543717
55% white >>> 0% white

Brits are not white. Dark haired, dark eyed, nigger ebonics tier speaking style, absolutely degenerate youth.
>>
>>138543717
Honestly all the <20 year old Brits I see smoke cigarettes, drink vodka for breakfast, and have tattoos. I thought slavs were the niggers of Europe. Wtf is going on in Britain?
>>
File: uC6G1.jpg (81KB, 500x560px) Image search: [Google]
uC6G1.jpg
81KB, 500x560px
>>138522836
I'm basically pic related.
I bet I'm late on all vaccines that require regular refreshments.
I just don't care anymore.
>>
>>138544123
> Implies Americans are the master race
> Directly Says Brits are inbred
> Says nothing about Australians (cause he finds no fault)

Yeah thats logic.
>>
>>138544572
Nah, Americans are pretty degenerate too.
Brits are inbred.
I don't say anything about Australians because who the fuck honestly cares about Australia beyond memes? Are you guys honestly more relevant than even Canada?
>>
>>138542239
Glad you replied here. Look, despite what you hear on the internets and 4chin, go get vaccinated.
You should find a student of medicine somewhere (year 3-4) and ask them about this. I am one such person but me telling you all this on fucking /pol/ means shit. Also, see that the person is actually successful. A student will definitely not have any agendas when answering you, they're not a fully pledged doctor and shit and they will answer you from their base scientific knowledge, unrelated to governments and shizzle.
Also you will definitely need to get more and more vaccines in the future. I personally do not care about white nationalism, alt right, sovereignty, anti immigration and such things, some might even call me a liberal, yet even so I still have a massive problem with the immigrants and all the new diseases they carry... Doctors in Europe don't study for that exotic shit... It'll be a fucking nightmare when it hits the fan. It is scientifically logical to not allow them in.
>>
>>138544843
How degenerate would you say Yanks are though? On a scale of 1 to Merica'.
>>
>>138544968
Don't listen to this cocksucker.
If you get a flu just drink some warm tea.
Keep good hygiene practices. Don't weeks on end without taking a shower.
Stretch and work out, get that bloodflow through your body.

You don't need vaccines.
>>
>>138545243
Pretty fucking degenerate, desu. It's pretty widespread too. But I live in a blue state, so.
>>
>>138544968
It's no use. People are spoilt by technology and the innovations of Europe. European scientists who spearheaded vaccines lived in a world where only 50% of people would make to the age of 5 because of disease, and now because of vaccines and public health measures, it's close to 99% of people making it.

People are spoilt, and the spoilt will die.
>>
>>138545243
Basically the white people you meet in blue states are ironically worse than the blacks and mexican (to a certain extent). White liberals are the most obnoxious. You sort of expect a nig to nig, but white liberals are infuriating.
>>
>>138545753
Brits also used to be dirty as fuck. You'd go into a hospital and find dying diseased people right next to women giving birth. You can't just say vaccines were the one thing that caused mortality rates to decline.
>>
>>138545576
>>138545857
It sucks for Australians since not only is the whole country apolitical (I shit you not, this is not that much of an exageration) and to top it off our leading conservative party is the liberal party, that sounds stupid because it is.
>>
>>138546163
I clearly posted, "VACCINES AND PUBLIC HEALTH MEASURES" (e.g. sanitation improvements)
>>
why can't the left meme? just an argument from authority with no punch.
>>
>>138546304
HAHA you guys are still on topic, thats nice. Also if you don't get vaced, we should chop of your sack.
>>
>>138543627
Hmm, thanks for that anon.
I must say I haven't read up on the combination of mycoplasma and SV40 but from what I understand, that can only happen due to contamination, a fault in vaccine storage, something that is not a problem in 2017, unless it's the third world.
>>
my gf is convinced specific vaccines cause autism. she works with autistic kids and has heard too many incidents of normal kid -> get vaccine -> they start regressing and become autistic within a few months
>>
>>138546444
You man i'm a lefty that meme, than again i'm also an Aussie and shitposting inbetween the intermission of the cricket is our national pass-time.
>>
>>138524544
>supposed
*thinking emoji*
>>
>>138546304
Children would die so often because Hospitals were fucking stupid back then and would put sick people next to women giving birth.

One brit doctor opened a private practice where he only serviced women giving birth, and the mortality rate declined to as low as 5% per birth when in the average hospital it was about 50%. He tried making an inquiry about this and the medical world just shunned him as some crazy person for suggesting women in labor should be kept away from sick people.

Vaccines are a meme. Lot of things changed since then.
>>
>>138544968
>Ask a 4th year student

Surely said student would be vastly informed, experienced in the field and would have enough personal research under his belt to give an expert opinion on epidemiology, immunology and the actual procedures of the research, testing, and manufacturing of all those vaccines. Surely he hasn't been too busy with his coursework which consists of a curriculum designed by the very same
establishment that the people on this thread are skeptical of.
>>
>>138546614
No offense, but all the people that work with Autistic kids that I've met have never been the smartest people.

Wait, why did I say 'no offense'?!?, I don't give a fuck if your offended! Shit! Did I forget my normie vaccine?
>>
>>138546490
Hey, if it's any comfort to you, I know an Aussie who's doing research on how some infectious diseases actually adapt to become more deadly to the few people they can infect (in highly vaccinated environments). Essentially, the anti-vaxxers act can possibly act as "meat shields" for the diseases to incubate in so the diseases stay in their less lethal form.

Don't get me wrong, it's an absolute tragedy that anti-vaxxers kill innocent children, and I wish we could wipe out all diseases as easy as smallpox, but sometimes you need a silver lining to cool you off

>>138546742
Evidence of this? I'm in medical school and I even hear some of my professors spew BS, so I'm keen on evidence.

Modern sanitation and precautions did miracles in disease prevention. Obviously. But acting like it hasn't stopped smallpox, protected people from rabies, or seriously curbed numerous childhood illnesses is ignorance.
>>
>>138546837
This isn't anything worth fucking research. I saw someone mention that the medical world is divided in terms of vaccines. Dude what the fuck. That couldn't be further from the truth. I've met hundreds of people in the field and not one of them have claimed anything against vaccines.
It is very very very very basic biology/immunobiology. Nothing complicated about it. I just made this thread in disbelief people could be this fucking stupid.
>>
File: 1503113661336.jpg (156KB, 1300x814px) Image search: [Google]
1503113661336.jpg
156KB, 1300x814px
>vaccines are good
sure, i can agree. used properly it can save lives
>trusting doctors
lol, come on. political influence in the sciences is a massive problem, the peer review process isn't working anywhere near as well as it should, and the cult of establishment scientism reigns supreme as far as media coverage of scientists goes. don't be naive. doctors have to say and do what they are told, or they lose their license.
>trusting the concept of vaccines without considering the possibility of sabotage
the people in highest power are evil, literally actually truly evil, if you haven't figured this out in 2017 then i'm sorry you've got your head buried way too deep into the sand. automatically trusting the establishment is folly, if they can poison the vaccines there's a potential that they would. and they can, and they would. is there evidence to suggest they did? there seems to be quite a bit though perhaps not as conclusive as you might like.

anyways read the side effect label on a vaccine insert. look at the vaccine courts in the united states and how people are paid money for damages suffered by vaccines all the time. look at how the money comes from taxpayers because the drug companies making vaccines are exempt from liability due to special laws.

personally i don't know about the vaccines, i'm undecided. but i know they seem fishy. and i know the people pushing these vaccines (establishment medical industry, establishment media, etc) can not be trusted.
>>
>>138522836
Generally a good thing, but should be avoided for newborn babies
>>
>>138546851
are you ok m8?
>>
>>138547563

The distrust here is not in the theoretical/scientific basis of how vaccines work. It is about whether that science is being put to practice as it should be. Do you have the competence and the time to critically review the standards of the trials of every single vaccine that is pushed to the market? Can you then critically make a cost/benefit analysis? If you have done both, do you have access to information on the quality control standards involved in manufacturing, preservation, etc? It's hard to imagine you do. If you multiply the odds of contracting a given pathogen by its mortality rate, do you ever come up with a non-negligible number that makes non-vaccination an insane choice?

I would never find it necessary to give a flu shot to a baby, and I'm automatically sceptical of the other items on the list which proposes that. I don't have a child yet so I will do the detailed homework on each item later, but dismissing this scepticism as immediately retarded is retarded.
>>
>>138547438
In all seriousness, I entirly agree with you and belive that the skepticism of anti-vaxxers tempers us so we dont make mistakes in the field of vaccine meds.
>>
>>138547438
Idk the name it's been years since I read about it in my Bio class.

Brit doctor.
Back when mortality rate was high as fuck for births.
Opens own private practice.
Mortality rate is severely reduced. Something like 1 per 2 baby deaths is reduced to something like 1 in 22, a huge improvement.
Doctor thinks its because his hospital only services women in labor and nothing else.
Other hospitals have sick dying elderly people next to women giving birth.
Brings it up to medical community.
Is shunned and told to GTFO.
No one cares they all think he's crazy.
This doctor, however, WILL NOT STFU about it.
Every year, this guy is constantly stressing the need to separate women in labor from the other sick people.
Finally loses his cool and starts calling other doctors murderers for ignoring him.
They unironically lock him up and throw him in a mental institution.
His findings are gone for a century until bacteria is discovered.
Hospitals start separating women from dying people, and wallah... birth rates shoot up.

All those dead babies... because people were fucking stupid and thought it was a bad idea to keep sick people away from women in labor.

2 lessons here.
1- It was considered insane back then for someone to notice and consider that having sick people next to women in labor could be potentially harmful for a baby. This guy was LOCKED UP IN AN INSANE ASYLUM FOR THINKING WHAT WE ALL BELIEVE IS OBVIOUS TODAY. Connect this with people suggesting vaccines are causing damage to their children today.

2- Mortality rates were going to vastly improve anyway. Think about how fucking dirty and gross those hospitals must have been back then. How shit sanitation must have been. Shit irrigation, everyone is dirty and unkept at the same time. Things were vastly improving anyway. It's easy to lump in vaccines as something that was part of the upsurge in health, but is it really good and/or necessary? Perhaps vaccines are a mistake and we merely didn't notice.
>>
>>138546282
Sucks, mang. I actually want to GTFO of the states and move to somewhere in shitty Eastern Europe (even considering Poland even after giving that other Pole shit). I'd rather be poor and live among whites than have a bit more money than live around blacks and mexicans.
>>
>>138550063
Everything in your post is spot fucking on about how horrible sanitation used to be, but then you make that last fucking sentence. We literally wiped out smallpox, one of our greatest biological enemies, with vaccines. You NEED sanitation to PREVENT, and you NEED vaccines to CONTAIN, BLOCK, and eventually, hopefully, ERADICATE.

It's just incredibly frustrating how you people think in binary. It's either sanitation, or vaccination, but not both together, but in truth we have the standard of living today BECAUSE OF BOTH. Polio, smallpox, rabies, etc. etc. etc. all btfo by vaccines

Whatever though. Keep spitting in mother nature's face and taking the system for granted. Keep hoping that diseases don't adapt to sanitation methods (food plant and hospital bacteria are already adapting). Keep hoping that staying "strong and healthy" will be the pinnacle defense (numerous diseases like avian or spanish flu actually trigger cytokine storms and use your strong immune system against you). I don't know why I bother talking to you people. You never change, like the stubborn jocks in horror movies that wander into the woods alone. Yes, sanitation did absolute wonders. You people cite it as the only thing though, and that's wrong. But you are never convinced otherwise. Tout the wonders of Europe on pol, and then turn around and spit on the work of its scientists. The only tragedy is the children who are caught in the crossfire
>>
We need vaccines enforced so we don't have another measles outbreak in fucking Disneyland. It's a health and safety issue just as serious as defecation in the streets. Fuck hippie scum opposed to it.
>>
>>138551307
See >>138537472

There are two problems with vaccines.
1- I literally have very, very low trust in the government. If you live in 2017 and you are shilling for the government by calling people "conspiritards" then that is exactly what you are, a paid shill and/or a retard. Even if vaccines are a good idea, it does not matter. It's an easy way for the government to fuck over people, and we can't put it past them to do that.

2 - Vaccines are probably responsible for both. They probably help combat disease, but they probably also give autism and ADHD to certain people. There is a widespread epidemic of autism and ADHD in America. You'd be foolish for not connecting the two.

Whether the government is doing it on purpose for population control (as autistic faggots with ADHD will most likely not mate), or if it's an accident based on a shit formula, who knows.

It's not the people's fault that trust in the government is at an all time low today.
>>
>>138534545
My IQ is higher if that matters, but I've always thought that curiosity is a more important factor than IQ. I mean who would you trust to do heart surgery on you, the man with the highest IQ on the planet who has only a cursory knowledge of surgery techniques because he'd rather watch animes than anything else, or a man with a 100 IQ who is intensely curious about human physiology and the heart in particular, surgical interventions in specific, who spends his own free time learning about the newest research discoveries and practicing his technique on sheep corpses?
>>
>>138522956
>What you're doing is tantamount to murder.

If not getting a vaccine = murder because i might infect other non vaccinated people, does it really matter, since the people i "murder" will be other "murderers" who didnt get vaccinated?

really makes you think
>>
File: HALP.jpg (38KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
HALP.jpg
38KB, 500x335px
>>138522836
Let's not forget that kittiez prevent bubonic plague
>>
>>138552047
it turns out some diseases protect people from developing immune problems, which can cause those mental problems

but many of those people would have died from the disease obviously, so choose your poison

but OP doesnt want people to choose
>>
>>138522836
get polio and die then faggot
>>
>>138543627
My cat got a vaccine on its leg, and it ended up getting a fucking massive bone tumor, and the vet told us that it was a common thing to develop from a vaccine, and that we should have been told to watch out for it to have a chance to prevent it from getting to bad or something

So... what in the fuck are in vaccines that caused my cat to grow a massive fucking tumor in its leg, and why the fuck is it so common that vets warn people about it

It was a fucking indoors cat too it didnt even fucking need it
>>
>>138523800
>this level of utter contempt for human liberty
>>
>>138553855
They tell you after it develops.
>>
>>138554113
OP envisions a world where we all get 100s of mandatory shots, and then get certain dozens of shots annually, and some others bi-annually.

What is the fucking point of living.
>>
>people who have vaccinated kids saying they dont need vaccines because their kids are never sick
liberal logic
>>
>>138554402
Women are fucking stupid. For how much we assume to hate Muslims, they are fucking red-pilled when it comes to women. They do not put up with a single shit when it comes to females.
>>
>>138522836
you really only need a couple of vaccines, yearly flu vaccine is pointless
>>
>>138554781
Just checking.
Throwing acid into a girls face that is 10+ years younger than you for rejecting your advances.

Acceptable/Unacceptable?
>>
>>138549845
Something is wrong, I am presenting myself in a serious manner and am taking care to not offend people. What is happening to me? Am I dying? I'm not even certain if this is a shitpost or not!
>>
>>138522836
oboy that big pharma cock sure is tasty
>>
File: IMG_0338.jpg (148KB, 398x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0338.jpg
148KB, 398x396px
>Let me inject your kid with this shit right when it's born or else God will kill it, but first let me mutilate his penis forever with a knife too.
>Trust me goyim
Ummmmmmm

Gimme a sec
>>
>>138555012
Perfectly Accpetable, of course. Your not going to trick me with that one you infidel!
>>
>>138555012
Well, you have to understand, I was shitposting.

Shitposting aside, yes it is not fucking ok to do acid attacks.

Keeping your woman in check though was something Western civilization did as early as the 50s and before. Our grandfathers would beat our grandmothers for acting like whores. They also kept them in the kitchen and made them stfu and plowed them and made lots of white children.

I'm going to get hate for that comment (even here on 4chan), but they honestly knew wtf they were doing.
>>
>>138555694
Oh yeah, I totally agree with you on your statement about how the West handled their women.
Made really good sense. Christianity was great in really stressing the beauty of marriage and the co-partnership of different roles but also the ultimate deference to the husband as the leader of the house hold.

Obviously everything post even the 1st wave of feminism has been absolutely awful. I'm just saying that although looking at the rank whores in our society today, there are people who genuinely believe that Islam is the way to god. Both those fucking scarfs are cringe city.
>>
>>138554339
Nah, OP and I envision a world where everyone gets vaccinated for VPDs and they are eradicated in the wild, then the vaccine is retired. Like smallpox was, and like polio will be if SWA and Nigeria get it together. Fucksake guys, if the street shitters in India can eradicate a fecal-oral disease, why can't you?

Oh, and the number of actual shots required per disease is going down because we are getting better at formulating multivalent vaccines. Measles, mumps, rubella, and varicella is now one vaccine with 1 or 2 doses. Diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis, all one shot. You can combat three or four strains of flu with one shot, or get the intranasal spray and no shot at all. So don't let your fear of needles get in the way of your health and your family's health. A little needle is infinitely better than getting all your limbs amputated from meningitis, or getting your ladybits cut up because you have lesions.
>>
>>138522836
I know this is anecdotal evidence, but I have 4 siblings, each with progressively less vaccines, ending with me not having any. Intelligence between my siblings goes from low to high depending on how many vaccines they got, the less shots the smarter in my case
>>
>>138556005
Yeah, a resurgence in Christianity is the answer. If you want something that actually leads to a sustainable and happy filled life, that is.
>>
>>138556797
I have absolutely zero idea how the current Pope isn't hung by piano wire off the tallest building in the Vatican City.
>>
>>138529601
\thread
>>
>>138530026
i hate fucking cucks like you. make no mistake, it is YOU that is ruining this country.
>>
>>138556556
Sorry, but even if vaccines are the answer, it doesn't matter today. Trust in the government is at an all time low no matter what polls say. That's the real problem here.

It's sort of like Flat-Earth. People are believing in that ridiculous theory not because it's a sound argument, but because trust in the government (and that includes NASA) is at an all time low. People are completely willing and able to believe NASA has lied to them because way too many lies have been uncovered now.

If you really want to blame anyone, blame the gov for shenanigans like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JoeXAFBbpQ

Not gonna let them stick anything in us now.
>>
vaccination works.
jewish vaccines are poison.
putting razorblades in skittles as always.
>>
>>138556984
Idk, you might not like me saying this, but I think the corruption in the Vatican unfortunately goes very deep. Many bishops and cardinals and even nuns involved in the scandals and coverups. That's another potential swamp that needs to be drained.
>>
>>138557897
Ever since Vatican II they've been fucked. Maybe even longer.
Such a shame, such a huge fucking shame.
And Protestant Churches really aren't that much better either what with their dyke transgendered priestesses and all.

There has got to be some kind of Christian Renaissance. Simple enough to follow, flexible enough to be adopted but rigid enough to restore order and the virtues that brought our prosperity.

I have no idea how that can be accomplished or communicated. I don't know how Christianity could flip it's image of stuffy hypocritical prudes to life fulfilling happy traditional family clean living generosity, love, and courage.
>>
File: vaxingredients.jpg (396KB, 736x1034px) Image search: [Google]
vaxingredients.jpg
396KB, 736x1034px
>>138542613
>>138544968
>>138546505
>>138547563
Go fuck yourself you piece of shit. Did you think we would never find out! Do you think we are stupid? KYS!!

Go inject yourself with pic related, then come back and see how you like it. The ends don't justify the means.
>>
File: Vaxmercury.jpg (123KB, 600x909px) Image search: [Google]
Vaxmercury.jpg
123KB, 600x909px
>>138558707
This is what you are injecting yourself and your kids with. I never hated shill more than I did right now.
>>
File: Vaxingredients2.jpg (204KB, 960x741px) Image search: [Google]
Vaxingredients2.jpg
204KB, 960x741px
>>138558814
Inject yourself with this and come back to us and tell brag to us how "healthy" and "informed" you are you asshole.
>>
>>138558309
Yeah, I wouldn't know, but I don't think it's impossible. Leftist degeneracy has gone backwards to conservatism in the past.

Me personally, I just actually read The Bible and I thought it was based. Book of Luke and Book of Matthew carry the spirit of Western society. "Let he that is without sin cast the first rock," basically... don't stone the gays, but don't promote the gays either. Realize that we're all a bit degenerate no matter what we do, but don't promote degeneracy at the same time.

Idk... it was kind of perfect. Just the right level of conservatism without going full blown authoritarian shit-fuckery like Islam is.

I think if more of us genuinely read The Bible (New Testament) and tried to spread the message in some not-so-pushy ways, maybe it would help. But idk.
>>
> 2017
> still haven't watched Vaxxed
>>
>>138525803
let me guess homeophatic "medics"
>>
>>138528987
Funny thing that spics have free access to vaccines and they already vaccinated. Unlike you anti-sciencie jews dick muncher
>>
>>138542041
>>138558707
>>138558814
>>138559241
I just did some of the homework for you
>>
>>138557607
On the topic of "conspiracies", if you could even call the flat-earthers conspiracists and not just simple lunatics - I've got my own take on why this keeps cropping up and sticking around, a simple, yet effective idea.

Everyday life is boring, it's monotone, it's shit, it's routine, yet you have to stick with it. However, whenever something horrific, tragic, or even so awe-inspiring like the moonlanding as an example happened, people go into conspiracies, simply because it makes them feel better.

As simple as that, once you have something to strive for, to work towards in order to disprove the big mean conspiracy that tries to just cover up stuff, you are now in a world where every piece of information can be broken down into small little details, that, to a layman may not all add up perfectly, see discrepancies and therefore find "false information" that has been spread. Now you're someone with a believesystem, or agenda, that goes against the common ground, you are now something special. Boldly trying to find a way to disprove the conspiracy ahead in order to spearhead into a new discovery that shakes up the world. Maybe you do it in order to escape your boring life? Maybe you do it because you want to show how big and bad the government/dictatorship/monarchy/science orwhom/whatever it is that you go against really is?

Well, maybe, though there seem to be heavy spikes of those cropping up whenever there is heavy discourse or little trust within the leadership.

Just opinion me, please be gentle /pol/
>>
>>138536958
Do you realize that you and your kids are gonna be the first to go if this evolution escenario for not getting vaccinated right? Holy fuck, amerijews are beyond stupid
>>
One of my sons was permanently damaged by the first dose of rotavirus vaccine -- not required but strongly pushed by the pediatrician. We refused further vaccines after that, and for his younger brother, but 18 or so years later, he's still diminished by the effect of that vaccine.

It was obvious within a day if not sooner. Cause, then immediately effect. It may not be absolute proof, but it's the only kind of cause and effect one observes in life. It was pretty obvious.

Now we have a religious exemption. God does not want his children damaged like this.
>>
>>138541116
>Are you retarded mate? I just counted 5 things that are vastly superior at fighting disease then vaccines in the exact post you replied to
Bahahahahaha you can be this fuckin stupid right?
>>
I don't even vaccinate my dog. I expect him to live til he's 20.
>>
>>138561055
No, the immune system is stronger if it isn't forced to adjust to a bunch of *possible* stuff, but is free to react to what actually comes along.

For this reason we never get flu vaccines. They hardly ever pick the right strains anyway.
>>
We should replace vaccines with booger eating, no? It goes straight to your stomach where it can be digested in a safe manner and introduces germs to your immune system. They also don't taste too bad.
>>
>>138522836
The amount of proven fuckery the government does to shit I really don't like the idea of them fucking around with my immune system. I've been fine so far really don't think I'm gonna need them now.
>>
>>138561711
>but is free to react to what actually comes along
Except to the new stuff that is infecting your body is already adapted to avoid/trick your inmune system
>>
>>138562018
Are there vaccinations for that? I don't think so. If so, I would consider them on a case by case basis.

But not the flood of such a large number of shots for little babies and toddlers.

When I was a kid I had measles, mumps and chicken pox. So did most in my neighborhood. NOBODY had a problem. Just about a week out of school for each. Right after they started vaccinating for some of them, and nobody could understand why that was needed.
>>
>>138560930
That video I posted though. What do you think of it? Believe me, I used to be very anti-conspiracy. I didn't even get swept in by the "9-11 was a false flag" thing (although I've recently gone back to it). When I watched that video of Robbie Parker, it's completely obvious to me that guy is a paid actor. He practiced these lines, CNN or the CIA (one in the same really) hired him to play this part of a grieving father. It was probably a life-time contract, sort of like a witness protection gambit where he signed up to assume this new identity and forever pretend like he lost his daughter in Sandy Hook.

Watch that video and tell me what you think.

Here's a repost:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JoeXAFBbpQ
>>
>>138562305
>When I was a kid I had measles, mumps and chicken pox. So did most in my neighborhood. NOBODY had a problem
Do you realize that you can inherit inmunity from your mother, the same person that already have contact with those viruses and bacteria that you describe
>>
>>138561055
Don't call anyone stupid you dumbshit Mexican.
>>
>>138562843
So I guess everyone in my (white) neighborhood inherited that immunity. Basically all Americans had that immunity.

So why would we need to add a vaccine? To accommodate immigrants from Mexico?
>>
>>138562018
The idea of vaccines are to introduce your body to the infecting agent so that your body is trained in defending against it (making the right anti-bodies) for when the legit infection actually ever happens. It doesn't mean you are hopeless without the vaccine you Mexi-nigger. It just means you are more susceptible of getting badly sick.

But like I said, trust in the government is low. I don't blame people for not getting vaccinated. Who knows wtf they are adding to your body. This government is not to be trusted.

I really don't care what some retarded Mexican-nigger thinks of me.
>>
>>138532926
How would you prove that? More often than not you'll catch something from touching a door handle, or even just breathing the same water droplets someone else sneezed out minutes/hours before. There's no practical way to form a direct causal link between individuals when you're dealing with public spaces.
>>
>>138563409
>i dont trust my jews overlords anymore and i prefer to get badly sick and ignoring massive amount of scientific evidence
and yet you have the audacity of call yourself master race with 300+ iq, lmaoing at you cucks
>>
>>138552672
Sure, if you just ignore people who are too young to be vaccinated, or who's immune systems are already compromised. Maybe if you weren't an uneducated nigger you'd know what herd immunity is and how it works.
>>
>>138563838
If the vaccine really worked, you wouldn't need to worry about herd immunity. You could be in a room full of people with that disease, and you would not get it, or get only a mild infection, anyway.
>>
>>138525803
Chiropracters aren't real doctors.
>>
>>138563374
Notice the lack of response from our compadre from south of the border.
>>
>>138562758
Since I have no general Idea on who the heck that is or what's the topic, I can't give an informed opinion. Seems like some fake emotions though, can't tell more, won't tell more until I do know more, simple as that.

Back on the topic of vaccines and why I personally think anti-vaccing is dangerous, there's a term that I either totally felt was underrepresented here or that just didn't spring up is "Herd Immunity"

For this, let's just establish a couple things straight ahead
1. Vaccines do work as intended, and can prevent a desease outbreak in an individual, but
2. They aren't perfect, they _can_ bring down the chance of infection down to an absolute minimum, but the possibility of infection is still there, though actually negledeble.

So, what is "Herd Immunity" then? Well, look at it like this, you have 2 groups (the % numbers are arbitrary and only meant to showcase a point), in one, lots, around 90% are immunized due to vaccines, you've got 5% that are not immunized but hey, they are healthy, and the remainder aren't immunized, sick and currently highly contagious. The vacced and immune people in your group slow down the rate of infection or outright prevent it, therefore also allowing a small percentage of the unvecced citizens to not get infected. An outbreak is extremely unlikely to occur.

Now, off to the second group, you have around 50% immunized, while 40% of the group are unvecced and healthy, the remaining 10% are unvecced and contagious, again. (poor 10%),
The said infection can now way easier spread by simple contact, and suddenly you have not just the 10% infected, but also a lot of potential targets that can be easily infected. therefore making an outbreak way more likely. But it doesn't stop there. Remember the points we established? Vaccines aren't perfect, and with the way higher rate of exposure the immunized individuals have, risk of infection rises with longer exposure
>>
>>138564152
>what is mutation
>>
>>138522836

reminder the whole "vaccines cause autism" thing comes from one British scientist who gave autistic kids unnecessary invasive surgeries with faked data and when he got caught he got all his qualifications revoked and his work unpublished so he simply went to America and tried the same scam and of course it worked this time since Americans are scientifically illiterate morons

and he was only poorly faking evidence about the MMR vaccine, but since americans have no idea what that is they think its all vaccines are bad even though it'd be extremely easy to prove it in a world where millions of people are given them
>>
>>138525803
Thank you.

Are you allowed to advise your patients not to vaccinate? Do either of you work in pediatrics or obstetrics?
>>
>>138564152
You appear to lack reading comprehension as well. Actually read what I posted, then try again.
>>
>>138564309
Something that you didn't vaccinate for anyway! Way ahead of you.
>>
>>138564455
You pushed the imporance of herd immunity. I refuted it.
>>
>>138564369
There's plenty of other evidence.

Like my older son who is worse off because of the one dose of rotavirus vaccine we gave him about 18 years ago.
>>
>>138564479
>getting vaccinated for a mutation
Americuck education
>>
>>138564301
Wow, character-limit reached, nevertheless.

You may be wondering now - oh wow, in a small group, does this actually matter? not as much, but obviously, when you scale up percentages, this becomes more and more clear as to why this may be a dangerous issue to begin with.

In each and every infection, not only is there a chance of mutation, but also the risk of complications while said infection hits you. A severe case can cause many things, from the need of amputation to chronic damage, or just simple death.

But the mutation is where it's at with the entire "Herd Immunity" thing. The more people you have that can not just carry and transmit the disease is going to mutate into a potentially way deadlier strain, it may cause ruptures of a blood vessel, it may just cause aneurhism and so on and so forth, possibilities are endless with a mutation.

And whoops, all of a sudden, you have the outbreak of a virus that didn't start out badly but developed into a super deadly plague. And yes, it is obviously hyperboled in this scenario, the possibility for it is, however, real.
>>
>>138564761
No I was just trying to make some sense of your comment. I won't try that any more! Hasta la vista.
>>
>>138563806
Idk there should be a lot of kids now that aren't getting vaccinated. Are they all dying off? We'd be hearing about it on the news, that's for sure. The kike media here would be in full support of it to push immunity shots if it were happening. Instead we now have doctors that are opting out of their kids getting (((immunity shots))). I really don't care what you do though, Mexi-nigger. Better that you die off no matter what you do.
>>
>>138564309
Retard.
>>
File: stc005.jpg (328KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
stc005.jpg
328KB, 1000x667px
>>138522836
>>138522956
>hey guys what do you think about x, oh you dont like x, then you should be forced to x.
>t. weak genes cuck
>>
>>138566041
>Idk there should be a lot of kids now that aren't getting vaccinated. Are they all dying off? We'd be hearing about it on the news, that's for sure
Once again you dumbfuck, you can inherit inmunity from your mother. End your life jews cum drinker
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.