[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ireland now depresses me.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: ireland.png (37KB, 1153x251px) Image search: [Google]
ireland.png
37KB, 1153x251px
So just got back from visiting my family in Ireland, and in 18 years of visiting my fathers home land, I had never seen a black or Muslim person. But now they seem to be popping up everywhere, with a literal gang of Somalis in a tiny rural town in County Roscommon chasing a white kid, (who was probably come kind of slav). My dad comes from County Cavan which is an extremely rural place. And our favorite fishing sopt is not filled with Eastern Europeans who have fished the lake dry.

Ireland until 90s was more conservative than any country in Europe. How did it get cucked so fast? Now with a gay brown Taoiseach? My cousins still harp on about "muh evil protestants" when they don't realise that all kinds of christian will be replaced by Muslims in Europe by the end of the century.

Is this how powerful EU gibs and (((propaganda))) is? That a nations entire culture, that 1000 years of Danish, Scottish and English invasion and occupation couldn't wipe out, could be destroyed in a single generation?

Is there any hope for the last great hopes of Europe like Poland and Hungary, if an ultra conservative nation like Ireland could be wiped out in 2 decades?

Please help, I'm worried.
>>
File: 1498764130929.jpg (87KB, 657x492px) Image search: [Google]
1498764130929.jpg
87KB, 657x492px
>>138522755
Armagh here, there'll be ethnic war in France and Sweden before its too bad here. We'll be alright
>>
>>138522755
It takes only a few decades for a society to shift from a conservative, moral one to a degenerative, godless one. Even Canada was once racially homogenous and more conservative than America.

I hope that it will take just a few decades for reactionaries to set things straight again, when the time comes. We're going to see a shitstorm of increasing degeneracy in the near future, but the pushback is already beginning.
>>
>>138523104
I hope so
>>
>>138523104
Anyone notice that Pearce looks hell of a lot like Ben Shapiro?
>>
File: j7kr46qsaacy.png (2MB, 1280x2159px) Image search: [Google]
j7kr46qsaacy.png
2MB, 1280x2159px
>>138524331
Yeah a little bit
>>
>>138522755
My grandad was from Oughterard, County Galway. He owned a farm, raised 3 girls and 1 son. My Grandma was from England. I hate it so bad that they had to sell up and move on, they sold it to some American Engineering company but the house still stands as far as I know.
What ever the future is it's pretty fucking glum but we'll see. Who knows what the fuck will happen.
>>
>>138523104
Wow it's almost like northern Ireland has a differvent stance on immigration than the Republic of ireland
>>
>>138524626
Selling what should have been your birthright. Feels bad man
>>
File: 1492209174405m.jpg (161KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492209174405m.jpg
161KB, 768x1024px
>>138524882
Not overly really. The north complies with the uk's laws and the south's laws arent too different. Open border to EU and each other, migration from third world for anti-white reasons and cheap labour.
>>
>>138524882
The whole of the UK are Ireland need to be like Northern Ireland. We need based Ian, and not the cuck pro refugee shithole Sinn Fein has become. And that's coming from a member of a catholic family. I bet the men of the Easter rising didn't die for their homeland to be a Caliphate.
>>
>>138525325
Yeah it does suck but they had to, Ireland troubles. He coal mined through the week then looked after the farm in the evenings with the kids helping him.
Completely different lifestyle to this shite. Ah well.
>>
>>138522755
Galway here.
Not much kebab on the premises. For now.
>>
>>138525349
Third worlders don't go to Northern Ireland becuase is rural and has poor towns. They all want to live in London/Dublin or make their own colonies (e.g. Bradford and Leicester)
>>
File: where are all the men.jpg (553KB, 3072x1054px) Image search: [Google]
where are all the men.jpg
553KB, 3072x1054px
>>138522755

i visited Galway win 2005, how is the situation there now?

I remember dublin being niggercentral then around templebar etc, how bad it is now?
>>
This is it potatoes. If there was ever a time to demonstrate your catholic devotion, it would be now during the invasion.
>>
>>138525797
My family kept their farm thankfully, although it was a very large Catholic family. Love helping out on the farm when I'm over there.

>>138525808
Not sure about Galway, but Sligo town was full of kebab houses and halal shite.
>>
File: krakow-city.jpg (87KB, 1280x600px) Image search: [Google]
krakow-city.jpg
87KB, 1280x600px
>>138522755
Actually
The hope exists and it is passive fucking aggressive.

There is a reason why eastern Europe will never be infected by blacks or Mudslimes
> lower wages
> low Gibs for natives ; government does not give Gibs to foreigners
> very hard languages
> generally conservative mindsets
> racism is seen as something reasonable. You have ever right to be afraid of someone that is different than you in every meaning of that word.
> You need a specific type of education in order to have a good life in e.europe
> preferably something IT related. You can earn up too 4000 pounds as it engineer in Poland. That might not sound like a lot but keep in mind that our prices and taxes are lower. Same goes for housing.
>>
>>138526675
> lower wages
> low Gibs for natives ; government does not give Gibs to foreigners

I mean really if we think about it, gibs are the root cause.
>>
>>138526834
Yep. They are.
Get rid of Gibs and blacks will suddenly start running away from your country.
From what I have recently heard, some refugees in Germany actually decided to go back home.
>>
>>138526037
Only one of my aunts lives in Galway, and its right on the border with Roscommon, so I dont really know. All I know it about Cavan Town having a Paki owned shop and a street full of migrants. And that's a tiny rural town, less than 10,000 people maybe.
>>
>>138527061
If we try to remove gibs from non UK citizens, and dual citizens, London will chimp out so hard that that they will bruj their own city down. Which, tbqh, is not that much of a bad thing.
>>
>>138527497
I have been wondering about something for a while now.

Why are western countries giving Gibs to foreigners?
This does not make any sense whatsoever.
Why would you give your hard earned money to someone who has never contributed to your society in any way shape or form?
I can not even begin to understand the reasoning behind it. Why would a developed country turn into welfare state
>>
>>138527939
we are all the same
>>
File: 1472572599070.jpg (222KB, 1005x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1472572599070.jpg
222KB, 1005x1024px
>>138527939
It's an ideological thing
>>
>>138527939
The majority of the UK public wants to reduce foregin aid, and certainly doesn't want to increase benefits for immigrants. The reason why it happens is because those people can't be bothered to do to say anything or don't care, so the only voices left are the screeching SJWs and the multinationals who want to increase gibs so that the immigrants can buy their products with slave wages they pay them.
>>
File: C8w06Y6WsAIRFrw.jpg (181KB, 1186x802px) Image search: [Google]
C8w06Y6WsAIRFrw.jpg
181KB, 1186x802px
We've just begun to turn things around. We're gonna skip the rallies that are a turn off to the general public as the media always frame them to make you look violent and get into serious politics as that is the only way you can change things.

You might laugh at these two in the video below as they look so big-eared, old-fashioned and twee but they are the ticket to turn this ship around.

They've tons of connections across the rural community and a huge anti-abortion network and they are building up a serious political party by touring all the cities around the country talking sense and truth.

Lots of people from the establishment parties are jumping on board already which is a very good sign. That's who you need to attract — not the rabble.

And they are not cucks. They are not watering down the message.

They call non-Irish citizens 'paper Irish' and say things like 'the law granted them citizenship so the law can take it away'. Their platform is kick all the migrants out to make room for the Irish to come home and then bring home the diaspora once the place is nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZPqeyBCShQ
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.