[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will the Left go After Steam?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5688.jpg (31KB, 590x354px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5688.jpg
31KB, 590x354px
There are pro-trump games that have Pepe Trump emoticons as Steam Trading Card rewarded. Smug Pepe is also has an emoticon from another non-political game. Will the Left take them down?
>>
Mate, they won't. There's literally satirical simulators of being a feminist... I think the frog is lower on their list.
>>
>>138521502
Haha,
yes.

Why don't we mask ourselves as leftists and go pushing against steam? It'll cause a shitstom of keks in /v/, and probably here too.
>>
steam will censor anything pro-american or
pro-trump from their forums.
steam is a pro-censorship platform.
>>
I fucking hope so. (((Steam))) is the cancer that is killing PC gaming.
>you don't own nothing goyim, you're merely renting a license from us :^)
>>
>>138521502

We almost didn't even have Steam thanks to Hillary Clinton years ago.
>>
>>138522453
When she blamed Microsoft for 9/11?
>>
>>138521741
Bump
>>
>>138521502
i'd like to see them try.
and succeed.
>>
>>138521885

I've genuinely never seen a piece of software which is so vociferously defended online. The goyim love intrusive DRM, apparently
>>
>>138521502
What games?
>>
Hope they try just to see Steam literally eat them alive
If you're not a customer, you're the enemy to them
>>
File: maxresdefault12.jpg (172KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault12.jpg
172KB, 1280x720px
>>138525640
Make America Great Again: The Trump Presidency
>>
>>138521502

For fuck's sake don't give them ideas! You know those lunatics are never going to stop.
>>
And risk gamergate 2.0?
>>
>>138529258
Left here, can confirm accuracy of your statement.
>>
Nothing is safe. I've completely lost all respect and trust in the integrity of American institutions. The anti-western cultural revolution will crush this too in time. Moral integrity is dead. Principles are dead.
>>
File: steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.jpg (35KB, 268x200px) Image search: [Google]
steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.jpg
35KB, 268x200px
>>138521502

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-05-24-paradox-pulls-discriminatory-stellaris-mod-that-made-all-humans-white

They've already been after stream games.

You'll also notice that there's never Hitler on Civilization. Stalin and Mao, sure. But oy vey, Hitler? We can't be playing as someone who killed Jews!
>>
Leftists already went after Block Lives Matter when it was up for a green light vote.
>>
>>138530233

>Paradox has removed a Stellaris mod which altered the game's human race to be entirely made up of white characters with European names.

>This mod, which was creatively titled 'European Phenotype and Names Only (White Humans)', is no longer available to download via the Steam Workshop.

>"We shipped the game originally with an accurate representation of humans, that is to say diverse in both ethnicity and personality," a Paradox spokesperson told Eurogamer. "We embrace the idea that players mod the game to best represent how they want to play, we do NOT however wish to enable discriminatory practices.
>>
>>138521741
I'm in. Anything to further the left going even more full retard.
>>
>>138521741

xdd what a troll!
>>
>>138521885
You literally get a non steam copy of they ever go out of business, read a license agreement for once
>>
>>138524171
Its almost like its the only real service of its type and provides many advantages which outweigh everything else.
>>
>>138521502
rumor has it valve got enriched years ago and that's why they don't make games anymore.
>>
File: kotori smug.jpg (37KB, 327x284px) Image search: [Google]
kotori smug.jpg
37KB, 327x284px
>>138530888
Oy vey
>bbbbut muh Origin online only
>I like paying 60 dollarydoos for a digital game
>season passes and preorders are the best
>Gee, I sure enjoyed Mass Effect Andromeda
>we cant let them have a monopoly ! They are not jew- not with the #gamers
>>
>>138531402
>enriched years ago

Yeah......enriched by the fucking billions Gabe made. Valve/Steam/Gabe are essentially Bill Gates of the game world.

Gabe does not give a shit about anything else but money.
>>
>>138531631
Pretty obvious.They haven't done shit on tf2 and the new cardgame made the normies wake up.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.