[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

US Treasury Death Watch: down to $85 billion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

File: laughing_at_you.jpg (56KB, 634x433px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_at_you.jpg
56KB, 634x433px
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Trump has less than $85 billion cash left in the US Treasury. We are just three weeks away from running out of money. There will be no debt ceiling increase, because Congress is log-jammed. There will be a massive government shutdown. There will be a financial panic and stock market crash. Trump's presidency is over. Get ready for a train wreck.

https://www.fms.treas.gov/fmsweb/viewDTSFiles?dir=w&fname=17081800.txt
>>
>>138520436
Sounds like a success to me
>>
>>138520436
So basically after I hit the power ball put everything in a forex for 4 weeks and aim for wan?
>>
This happened like 20 times under Obama
>>
File: 1133461.jpg (55KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1133461.jpg
55KB, 500x375px
>>138520436
>beilve *they* will stop printing money

>>138520558
No anon i is gonna hit the power ballz
>>
File: still_laughing_at_you.jpg (27KB, 472x315px) Image search: [Google]
still_laughing_at_you.jpg
27KB, 472x315px
The massive borrowing and spending binge of the last 9 years will come to an abrupt end. Reduced borrowing -> Reduced spending -> reduced demand for goods and services -> layoffs -> start over at step 1 and repeat over and over.

Get ready for the virtuous cycle of borrow-and-spend to turn into the vicious cycle of austerity-and-layoffs.

And Trump will be blamed, since he stupidly was crowing about how great the stock market is now.
>>
File: 1466188154655.png (22KB, 417x500px) Image search: [Google]
1466188154655.png
22KB, 417x500px
>>138521110
ya tell me more papa autism
>>
File: na_na_na_nah.jpg (69KB, 610x356px) Image search: [Google]
na_na_na_nah.jpg
69KB, 610x356px
>>138521319
>ya tell me more papa autism
Corporations have been massively borrowing cheap money (selling bonds) to buy back their own stock (making the price of stocks go to the moon). When the recession hits, corporations will be slammed hard. They will have to REDUCE their debt levels by selling new stock to raise money to buy back and retire their own bonds. This selling of stock will cause stock prices to crater. So here we have another virtuous cycle being reversed and causing a vicious cycle (stock market crash).
>>
>>138521775
okay i can understand that but i dont think the fed res will stop printing money i think they will keep printing all the way up to the point we are germany mid 1920s where 10k got you a loft of bread
>>
File: IMG_2684.jpg (102KB, 640x676px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2684.jpg
102KB, 640x676px
>>138520747
>This happened like 20 times under Obama

Bbbbut I like Obama. All my favorite comedians like him. Those comedians are my favorites because everyone likes them, right? I mean, those are the only comedians in TV and I prefer watching comedy because it's not boring. At least I have to laugh, because everyone laughs, right? They do laugh, you can hear it, right?
>>
>>138520436

So explain why we can't just borrow/print more like King Nigger did?
>>
>>138520436
I make the best lies.
>>
File: youre_fucked.jpg (48KB, 785x306px) Image search: [Google]
youre_fucked.jpg
48KB, 785x306px
>>138522839
>>
>>138522756
The FED will print the money, but the Treasury needs to be authorized to borrow the money. The Freedom Caucus is not going to go along with another reckless borrowing and spending binge. So the centrist Republicans will need to get Democrats to vote for the debt ceiling increase. But the dems are livid and want to take Trump down any way the can. So they won't vote for it. Or they will make demands the Republicans won't be able to agree to.

You think we can just magically print and spend forever without hitting some kind of wall?
>>
File: Jewishcrash.jpg (498KB, 1209x924px) Image search: [Google]
Jewishcrash.jpg
498KB, 1209x924px
Confiscate Jewish wealth to undo Jewish Crash. get the Military involved if you have to. this is one of the reasons you have the strongest military in the first place, so you can stop these Economic terrorists. very simple
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.