[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize you can be critical of jews and not be a Nazi?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: jones52.png (173KB, 219x344px) Image search: [Google]
jones52.png
173KB, 219x344px
Stop being a nazi. Hitler wasn't perfect. You can hate jews.

A Nazi is the right wing Antifa

Calling yourself a Nazi makes you an easy target and no one will listen to your political views the second you claim to be a nazi.

Especially in America where we literally fought them in our history

You are making ww2 vets support your opposition.
>>
File: JoeRoAlexCho.jpg (131KB, 816x404px) Image search: [Google]
JoeRoAlexCho.jpg
131KB, 816x404px
>>138519661
Always thought it was pretty obvious.
Unless you were brainwashed.
>>
>>138519661
hitler was a jew
is the father of israel
hating hitler is antisemitic
>>
>>138519661
> you can be critical of jews and not be a Nazi
what are arabs
>>
>>138519661
only reason anyone hates "nazis" is the holocaust...which didnt even happen. only reason no one comes out and proves it on a government level is "muh poor ww2 vets tho!" then everyone will know they died for nothing and everyone will hate the jews and israel, founded on the myth of holocaust, will be nulled by the UN.
>>
>>138520395
you can do it without being muslim too
>>
>>138519661
first of all, its the left that paint the conservative a nazi
second, /pol/ agrees with hitler himself not the nazi
third, the subject is about the jews and their evils, nothing more
lastly, you think you can reasoning with the left?ever?
>>
File: 1478743235797.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1478743235797.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>>138522557
>first of all, its the left that paint the conservative a nazi
>second, /pol/ agrees with hitler himself not the nazi
>>
>>138520395
arabs are generally nazi, until western zionist imperialism topples their elected leaders and forces them all by the sword to be potatosacked slaves to the saudi-run pyramid scheme
>what is ba'athism
>>
>>138519661
Fucking bump. The swastika is a Hugh Mungous red herring to the cause of white unity, procreation, and separatism. Let's give that shit a fuckin rest.
>>
>>138519661
I've got a jewish friend. I riff on him all the time for it. Just the other day I accused him of stealing change from my couch.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.