[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jews and Gentiles: Common Ground

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1456647106472-1.jpg (13KB, 231x219px) Image search: [Google]
1456647106472-1.jpg
13KB, 231x219px
Israel promotes itself as a democracy. But the truth is Israel is a theocracy. Jewish children are taught the killing of non-Jewish children is permissible. Jews are prevented from marrying non-Jews or they face 2 years in prison. These laws are based in Talmud rather than the will of the People. Israel's government is a scam: the Rabbinate creates the laws while the Government merely enforces them. Yes: it would be great if all the Jews in the world went back to Israel and they lived there peaceably and comfortably while everyone else does the same in their own Nations. But this is not what Israel is pursuing.

Do you agree: Jewish reformation must occur before Zionism can be acceptable? If no, why? If yes, how can we start working on this agenda?
>>
>implying a jewish reformation is possible
>>
>>138514952
>what is christianity
>>
>>138514724
You are so uninformed it's hilarious. The Haredis who follow the Talmud largely reject the Israeli state. They opt out of military service and spend all day in their shitholes living off government gibmedats, all while breeding like rabbits like some maligant cancer. They're only slightly better than the arabs.
>>
>>138514724
Clearly israel has problems. They have large atheist community not happy with the nonsense their govt is doing. I believe some jews also oppose circumsicion. Securalization for israel's government would be a positive thing for the entire middle eastern region.
>>
File: jews marriage 3.png (963KB, 1260x898px) Image search: [Google]
jews marriage 3.png
963KB, 1260x898px
>>138515222 checked
pic related

>>138515226
>Securalization for israel's government would be a positive thing for the entire middle eastern region.
agreed. it may be a simple thing to convince the majority of diasporic jews of this position
>>
>>138515644
I think they are using their religious texts to justify agressive expansion. I believe if conflict increases around israel that it may create problems on a more global scale between world leader nations.
>>
>>138515918
>I think they are using their religious texts to justify agressive expansion
that seems to be their MO. how to stop this?
>>
>>138514724
>Yes: it would be great if all the Jews in the world went back to Israel and they lived there peaceably and comfortably while everyone else does the same in their own Nations.
They want all the Jews of Europe to come to Israel, not the Jews of America. The American Jews play a vital role in securing America's protection over Israel - they need that. The're constantly sending Israeli officials to Europe to try lure them out and into Israel - specifically in France, UK and Ukraine. The European Right-Wing/Conservative parties are already pro-Israel and the Israel government has been secretly (and not so secretly) working with them on trying to curb mass Islamic immigration which is changing Europe's demographics which, in turn, does Israel a massive disfavor as those said countries have started to become more hostile (and less supportive of) Israel.
>>
>>138516584
how can we fix zionism so its not a threat to everyone else?
>>
>>138514952
>>138515056
>oh yh, fugg
>>
File: jewish privilege.jpg (314KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
jewish privilege.jpg
314KB, 1275x1650px
>>138516584
This. The US is the golden calf of Israel so they'll make sure to bleed us absolutely dry before they toss us to the wind and let the hoards of third worlders and mongrels destroy us.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.