[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American "navy"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: incompetence.png (799KB, 960x759px) Image search: [Google]
incompetence.png
799KB, 960x759px
You may ONLY post in this thread if your Navy can operate its vessels without crashing into anything that moves
>>
Go home Greece, your high on meth and trillions in debt
>>
Maybe the US should hire Philippino seafarers.

They seem to be doing a better job than pampered American 'career' captains.
>>
File: images(83).jpg (25KB, 433x340px) Image search: [Google]
images(83).jpg
25KB, 433x340px
I guess Australia can't post. Although it's seemingly more and more likey the collision was the US fault

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melbourne–Evans_collision
>>
File: IMG_4688.gif (8KB, 400x546px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4688.gif
8KB, 400x546px
>>138510023
Answer. Nigger.
>>
>>138510023
No Crash in my Navy since 1945, and those ships didnt had Radar and it was foggy
>>
>>138511052
It was a bigger crime to sell that ship to the Chinese and let them build copycat aircraft carriers.

I doubt she had more than ~20k lightweight tons of scrap on her, she probably fetched no more than US$4m at best
You could have just sunk her and turned into a scuba diving attraction, would've been more profitable and the Chinese wouldn't have learned how to build carriers
>>
>>138510023

It's because the expectation of the US Navy is that all vessels on the sea will get out of THEIR way; they will never maneuver to get out of another vessel's way.

Ever read that transcript of the Navy Captain arguing with another Captain on the radio, ordering him to get out of his vessel's way, only for the other "Captain" to turn out to be a light house keeper. That is how bad the attitude is in the US Navy. If it doesn't get out of their way, they WILL smash into it.
>>
File: IMG_4685.jpg (62KB, 532x537px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4685.jpg
62KB, 532x537px
>>138511704
Cool.
>>
>>138511261
What happened in 1970?
>>
>>138511261
I saw some footage of the John McCain ship and i did see a lot of dark faces and not many white ones.
>>
>>138512024
"Feminism".
>>
>>138512024
Beatles break up.
>>
>>138511704
Another thing that bugs me are the absurd costs of it all

I read the previous warship (the one that crashed with the Japanese containership) would cost like $300m to repair and take a year

In merchant shipping, $300m gets you 15 (fifteen) ships of somewhat similar dimensions (actually bigger) built at some of the best Japanese shipyards.
There's something really fishy going on with those costs if repairing a hull and some machinery costs as much as fifteen whole ships.
>>
>>138510023
Idioten
>>
>>138511632
Copy that heap of shit ... nigga please we've got lhds bigger than that thing.
>>
File: IMG_4629.png (558KB, 680x541px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4629.png
558KB, 680x541px
>>138512352
I build you ship for tree fiddy.
>>
>>138510023
You lesser nations are having a field day. Enjoy it while it lasts. Eventually our hegemony will sink in again.

Umm, I mean, it will return to your consciousness.
>>
>>138512024

Feminist military inclusion, but women are useless in combat so the military must put them in non combat roles. Thing is, non combat roles were generally reserved for accomplished elites who had already proven themselves. This led the military to have no choice but to provide women with a free lunch pass to middle management regardless of talent.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.