[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you want to have a diplomatic discussion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0123.jpg (86KB, 720x950px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0123.jpg
86KB, 720x950px
If not ignore and hide this thread. But if you do want a diplomatic conversation keep reading. So here's the topic. Why are black people so easily defeated when you call them a nigger? It's just a word it has no power, unless you give it power... what's your thoughts on this /pol how do we help the black race???

>inb4 someone says you don't.
>>
File: L Y N C H E D.jpg (232KB, 919x688px) Image search: [Google]
L Y N C H E D.jpg
232KB, 919x688px
>>138509096
>how do we help the black race
>>
>>138509563
Okay how do you help the black race. Sorry I wasn't stroking your ego when I said "we"
>>
>Promote strong intelligent black man to promote Nationalism
>High Quality education
>Legalisation of drugs
>Smaller government
>Deregulation to support black entreprenuership
>>
>>138509096
get all niggers put onto a small island, cut off support and wait a few years. Let darwinism fix them.
>>
File: 1503285741154.jpg (92KB, 551x400px) Image search: [Google]
1503285741154.jpg
92KB, 551x400px
>>138509096
You don't.
>>
>>138509828
laissez faire promotes everyone so the relativity would still be the same.
>>
>>138510099
Yes but what I meant was market it towards the black community, let them know opportunity is there if they are willing to take the risk. You'd be surprised about the amount of black people that I talk to that don't grasp the fact they dont have to get a job.
>>
>>138509828
>>138509846
Okay but how does a word that was invented by men have so much power over them. Too the point they become violent if you call them a "nigger" I know there I.Q is low. But there has to be at least a shred of common sense still in there brain. Or am I making them to human. Are they actually not human at all? Your thoughts
>>
File: IMG_0125.jpg (62KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0125.jpg
62KB, 500x281px
>>138510084
You son of a bitch I clearly said
>INB4 SOMEONE SAYS YOU DON'T

Well played ass hole
>>
>>138509096
>nigger trigger

My one black friend is, in many different ways, a walking stereotype of the typical Basketball American. Has a son he's forced to pay alimony for, knows people who might steal or who might sell things not sold in stores, and speaks primarily in Ebonics. As he is my friend, he remains so because he keeps most of the stuff that would make me not relax away from me: ie, he does not steal from me or anyone else. He is chill enough to not take offense in that word because, and I quote, he "knows who he is", and despite the stereotypes I've listed, he's actually right that he's not a nigger. But, fuck me, to be honest, man sometimes, I have to remind myself that he's not one with all the stereotypes he generates.
>>
>>138510640
It's the same question of where do you draw the line?
Sure some are smart, sure some work but most...

Niggers are very tribalistic and manipulatative, their celebrities tell them what to do and they do it. Ghetto nigger culture is all it is
>>
>>138511593
As a person who has lived in every continent considered "The West" I can tell you these people exist everywhere and they are of all skin colours.
>>
>>138511593
Technically he is being a nigger. So back to the main question how can we/you help black people overcome there anxiety when you call them a nigger.
>>
>>138509096
Because they're ashamed of themselves and their culture.
>Call a white man a cracker and see how offended he gets.
Same way sluts are ashamed of themselves, hence "slut shaming" being a thing.
>Try "in long term committed relationship" shaming someone
Also fat shaming.
>Go and "fit shame" someone, see how that works out.
>>
>>138512314
The point was that he doesn't seem to let the racist usage of that word affect him because he's secure enough to know that he isn't one. He's averse to the more blantant and common forms of niggerdry such as being on the dole or, as I said earlier, committing crimes that could land him in jail like stealing. What holds him back is his IQ, but he works hard and helps his family out when he can, so no... he's just a black guy and not technically a nigger. There is a real difference. I feel like the only reason a black person responds poorly to being called a nigger is because they fear they either are one, after all, or are almost there. In other words, they get triggered by basic insecurities of self.

>>138512117
Yes, there are certainly poor examples of humanity littered throughout the continents. However, you can't just discount the validity of stereotypes and you'd be foolish (or a shill) to be on this board while entertaining a lofty notion of every one being equal no matter what genetics comprise their bodies.
>>
>>138511750
Anon you inadvertently found the salution we just need a base black celebrity or e celeb to help them over come there anxiety When it comes too the word nigger. Or we could Creat sock puppet accounts stage as black people and start manipulating them to get over the word
>No I'm not insinuating we get on twitter like a mass mob and start a hashtag what I am saying is we/you could address the local black communities and find out why in 2017 there allowing that word to still dictate there lives.

>>138512322
See here is the thing I'm not ashamed when someone calls me a cracker. For one simple fact words don't exist, what we identify that word as does exist. So cracker to me is a snack not something to do with race like for example we could turn the meaning of nigger into meaning, articulate, wise, intelligent, confident, brave, etc.
>>
>>138509096
Send them back to Africa and help them building shit
>>
>>138513980
Has he even decided to expand his intellect or is he mentally defected? I also agree with you it is a confidents issue. I hope he gets his life in checked and stops doing niggerish behavior.
>>
>>138514997
>>138509828
I agree with you both.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.