[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait a minute...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: jew-jitsu.jpg (57KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
jew-jitsu.jpg
57KB, 960x720px
You keep saying Jews control all this shit and bested white people including convincing a large portion of white people of a lie. How are they not the supreme but slippery race? They worked the system to get the best results for themselves, how is that any different from what almost every racial group does?

Half the people on the Forbes 500 list are Jewish for fucks sake. How could you believe the white race is superior if most of the qualities that you find in white people are amplified in Jews?
>>
File: IMG_0888.jpg (175KB, 1242x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0888.jpg
175KB, 1242x1242px
>>138506862
> How are they not the supreme but slippery race?

Have you ever actually met a jew
>>
>>138506862
>How are they not the supreme but slippery race?
Their tactics are morally disgusting.
>>
The Jew is a great example of the American story, from nothing to something, its a story many have repeated, now the white man must learn this lesson
>>
>>138507100
A few actually. I live down the street from some actually.
>>
File: IMG_1073.png (1MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1073.png
1MB, 1242x2208px
>>138507100
Pic related
>>
>>138507417
I've lived surrounded by Jews my entire life and they're fucking buffoons worse than the burgers
>>
>>138507610
I'm sure you have some stories to tell then.
>>
File: IMG_1058.jpg (658KB, 2120x2120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1058.jpg
658KB, 2120x2120px
>>138507877
God damn do I ever

You should hear about the HFT firm I worked for, virtu financial
>>
>>138506862
Jews manipulate. White Christians have actual morals, whereas nickle and diming people is literally a part of the Jewish faith. Jews may be more intelligent than white people, but that doesn't make them better people. Just like how niggers are generally stronger or more athletic genetically. Doesn't make them better. It is just one quality that they excel in. They still fall short else where.

Whites are kind people. It's one reason average and dumber whites can be convinced that things like welfare and foreign aid are good. They have compassion, even if they are just useful idiots to the powers that be and (((them)))
>>
>>138508069
I mean technically you shouldn't, since although my noncompete has expired everything I learned there is definitely under some kind of NDA I'm not familiar with
>>
>>138508305
So I won't except to good friends
Sorry I guess I have to leave this thread now
>>
freemasonry is Judaism for goy.

blue lodges all over the US have goyim working the towns for jew rule.

a jew overlord shows up and is appointed chief of police. then they work the town over without the dupes at the blue lodge even knowing.

shit happens over and over again.
>>
>>138508246
true. and once they get their guy in place as the police chief and judge they are set to steal. the local freemason blue lodge always imbeds to control politics without the peoples knowledge.
>>
>>138507339
the jews rig thru the freemason lodges, chief of police shows up and is appointed chief by they duped local masons.
>>
The "Jews" are just one small gear in the giant war machine that is killing the west
>>
In a race, just because someone else wins first place doesn't mean you should stop running.
>>
>>138506862
Leafs are consistently the most retarded posters on /pol/. Seriously, what the fuck js wromg with you guys.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.