[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is you ideal utopian future /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Utopia.png (559KB, 494x498px) Image search: [Google]
Utopia.png
559KB, 494x498px
What is you ideal utopian future /pol/?
>>
Infinite Eve Online mind-uploaded VR
>>
Utopian movements always end up in misery
>>
Nigga isnt this kozmotown from yugioh?
>>
>>138506761
:^)
>>
Earth sprouting an uncontrollable fringe of freethinking orbital colonies around itself and every body in the system capable of supplying any resources to them, plus a few in unusual orbits for an expensive measure of stealth.

Perhaps each of them could host virtual world servers...
>>
>>138506130
>living stacked on top of each other like that
>utopia
The world would be a nicer place to live if there were less people.
>>
File: Minas_Tirith.jpg (566KB, 1242x895px) Image search: [Google]
Minas_Tirith.jpg
566KB, 1242x895px
this
>>
>wanting a utopia
No thanks. An ideal utopia would be a state of perfection, no? That would be boring. I would prefer a constantly advancing chain of evolution.
>>
>>138506130
>>
>>138506130
one where I can live out elite dangerous irl
>>
File: commie kill list.gif (165KB, 580x2450px) Image search: [Google]
commie kill list.gif
165KB, 580x2450px
>>138506130
Utopia is a pipedream. It will never come and trying to reach it ends in millions dead. The best we can do is protect our nations and our families and survive.
>>
>>138507422
>future Orc enrichment place.jpg
>>
>>138507422
Racist Gondor! Let the Mordor refugees in!!
>>
>>138506130
universal century, less war edditon
>>
>>138506130
A new nation plying a new destiny in the unwanted north lands. Traditional of culture, strong of arm and craft, building new works of art and edifice in the style of the treasured classics from Gothic to Renaissance but inlaid with the might our technological prowess. A nation lined with fortified borders and willing to undertake great works of engineering as acts of Worship as much works of necessity. A country strong and fair of law but always placing value on the Truth alone. Strength from individuals as the strong individual builds the strong nation, the strong nation builds a new highway to the stars, never again to hopelessly bemoan and languish in world of explored and settled frontiers but wringing his road to the final frontiers from the last cold and bitter lands unclaimed in the north. My utopia is no utopia at all, but a world where the individual is unleashed to bring the best that they can bring to bear, by being themselves in the utmost capacity, to ultimately win our freedom from our terrestrial cradle and that this be unquestionably a positive thing for ourselves and the universe at large.
>>
>>138506130
Uploaded into a Super Computer so that i can "live" forever.
>>
>>138507643
>can't even answer a hypothetical question.
>>
>>138509676
Can't answer a question that has no answer
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.