[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like warships that weren't collided.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

I like warships that weren't collided.
>>
if only the real guy did the same
>>
How the fuck do sailors go missing when this happens? Surely it's not hard to determine where they are in the area of a few fucking meters
>>
>>138506441

It was just chilling in port or what? Maybe they were slacking and dont want to be found now.
>>
>>138506441

Thats just what you call them until you find the bodies
>>
Because its deversity that counts, not qualification.
>>
Looking back that was an absolutely savage comment by Don about McCain. How the fuck does he keep getting away with it?
>>
>>138506021
Kek, LOL, McCain killed more people.
>>
File: legit_not_sure.jpg (83KB, 576x570px) Image search: [Google]
legit_not_sure.jpg
83KB, 576x570px
>>138506021
Is this even real? How would a U.S. Navy destroyer accidentally collide with a tanker? They would have been tracking all other ships around them constantly. A good sized tanker would be much bigger than a destroyer. There's no way they wouldn't see it. How could such an "accident" happen? Were we attacked and they just don't want to tell anyone?
>>
File: 1495741174363.jpg (111KB, 1065x1458px) Image search: [Google]
1495741174363.jpg
111KB, 1065x1458px
>>138506021
that fucker mccain just loves killing his fellow servicemen, how many did he kill with his retarded plane crash when he was young?
>>
>>138506441

that's too bad
>>
>>138507394
I remember from the last collision that a few anons had gathered intel suggesting the guard on watch during that night was a woman.
>>
>>138508165

I heard it was bigfoot many people are saying.
>>
>>138507394
This was broad daylight with no bad weather.
>>
The meme is that the warship was COLLIED, retards.

As in, a COLLIE humped it, like your boyfriend does to you, faggots.
>>
>>138506441
Until they're physically counted, they're missing.
>>
File: france_allahu_akbar.jpg (17KB, 437x426px) Image search: [Google]
france_allahu_akbar.jpg
17KB, 437x426px
>>138507394
>>138508165
That's the thing, though. Our modern Navy doesn't rely on some guy in a crow's nest with a spy glass. They have super expensive, computerised equipment and well trained bridge crews. The computer would have been throwing collision warnings, even if nobody noticed until then. When in the vicinity of other ships, their position is tracked constantly so as to avoid things just like this. That's standard procedure.

A number of people would had to have fucked up royally and ignored the computer in the process. Destroyers are not fishing trollers. There are several layers of fail safes that would had to have failed all at once if this were an accident.

It doesn't look like an accident. I think the feds don't want us to know what really happened.
>>
>get posted on a ship named after a guy who only became a pilot because his daddy was an admiral
>then he crashed twice
>your ship crashed

Who could have seen this coming?
>>
>>138510545
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.