[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this allowed /pol/? If you have ever eaten anything with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: americanfood.png (290KB, 827x427px) Image search: [Google]
americanfood.png
290KB, 827x427px
Why is this allowed /pol/? If you have ever eaten anything with 'natural' vanilla or strawberry or raspberry flavoring you have literally eaten beaver piss and shit.
>>
>>138503841
Where are the beaver farms then
>>
A better question would be how do they even know that beaver ass ball secretion tastes like vanilla
>>
Who cares as long as there is no healt risk.
In your grain is rat shit and other small dead animals. In your meat are germs and insect larva. Your vegetables are waxed and full of pesticide.
I take the beaver shit over that anytime
>>
>>138503841
They synthesize it now but w/e
>>
>>138504101
Hidden in the Canadian wilderness.
>>
>>138503841
Won't be the first time I've eaten shit for some tasty beaver.
>>
>>138504514
day of the rake when
>>
>>138503841
Jesus Christ burn capitalism to the fucking ground.
>>
>>138504325
Beavers were made extinct in this country for those anal glands lol.

Of course these days it's all synthetic. Just like the bull bile in your red bull. The crushed beetle skin in your smarties is still natural though, fear not.

Google any of that if you don't believe me.
>>
>>138503841
>you have literally eaten beaver piss and shit.
I have literally consumed moonshine that was mixed 1/10 one with that.

We call it ''Bäverhojt, which should translate to ''beaver schnapps'' or something like that.

AMA
>>
>>138504580
lololol eat our shit yankee cucks
>>
>>138503841
You've never had beaver nuts? Why shoot if it was winter id go out and get you some OP. They are fucking delicious. Almost like a warm strawberry pastry when fried up. Go get some, beaver butts are great.
>>
File: 23063337_1184518262_bobry1.jpg (8KB, 197x160px) Image search: [Google]
23063337_1184518262_bobry1.jpg
8KB, 197x160px
>>
>>138504570
underrated

>>138505246
it's not like under communism they would make those flavors using something else
>>
>>138503841
that's why all the fruity natural foods
have a hint of anus taste to them...
it's easy to spot..
you know what anus smells like?
does your food or beverage have a subtle hint
of anus to it?
there you go..
>>
>>138507317
>Hurr hurr but whataboutism muh communism!
Go kill yourself choking on a cooked monkey skull.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.