[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1497567310774.jpg (51KB, 450x436px) Image search: [Google]
1497567310774.jpg
51KB, 450x436px
>>
>>138498779
>someone who has never been to the US
>>
File: 1501283190147.png (304KB, 1124x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1501283190147.png
304KB, 1124x1078px
>>138498779
>>
>what are niggers
sage
>>
don't forget Reagan added 16 million jobs
>>
>>138498779
niggers
>>
File: IMG_2516.jpg (260KB, 533x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2516.jpg
260KB, 533x400px
I own a multi-story house in a red state meanwhile half the state of california lives in broom closet apartments. Now tell me again, who's poor?
>>
>>138499384

Don't forget Reagan blew up the national debt and started Reaganomics, a cancer that is still around.
>>
>>138499300

so in other words, rich people vote republican, which benefits themselves at the expense of destroying their communities? the reason they use regional data is because the health of economy is measured by aggregates, not by individuals. by your logic, south africa is an economic powerhouse because there are some rich people who can make lots of money and sequester themselves away from the slums.

>>138499377

WV and KY are 2 of the poorest states in the country, and they are 95 and 90% white respectively.
>>
>>138499300
Honestly if anything i think the right pic makes you guys look worse. Of course the guy promising tax cuts to the rich is going to get more of them to vote for him.
>>
>>138499762

>haha i own a dilapidated shithole in a destitute community where no one wants to live!! XD

it's called "supply and demand"

also i own a house myself in a real city. how does it feel to be a little poor bitch?
>>
>>138498779

nafta
>>
>>138499952
Butthurt califaggot lives in a closet so he has to come here and lie in order to feel better about himself. Sad!
>>
Urban near coast vs rural.
>>
>>138499784

Not to mention it doesn't actually disprove Vox's point. Large cities generally support Democrats and, surprise, are more economically developed than rural areas which tend to vote Republican. There's a reason Democrats have so much trouble getting house members around the country, their voters tend to be concentrated in one area.
>>
File: superiorwhitegenetics.png (670KB, 986x552px) Image search: [Google]
superiorwhitegenetics.png
670KB, 986x552px
>>138500146

Not from cali, nor do i live in a closet. Thanks for projecting though--typical effeminate trumpcuck. SAD!
>>
>>138499762
Wow 52 dollars
>>
File: KnightsTemplar.jpg (100KB, 720x450px) Image search: [Google]
KnightsTemplar.jpg
100KB, 720x450px
Let us spam anti ANTIFA POST ON TWITTER!!! Get as many tweets to get this scum called what they are... terrorist.

#DoxAntifa Calling all people to #Dox any #Antifa on the news or internet. It is time to call out this #terrorist group.
>>
>>138498779
niggers
that's why blue states are so tolerant
they live in all white neighborhoods
>>
>>138498779
That's simple niggers.

I'm from Mississippi. We're poor as shit but it's mostly the fault of Niggers and Liberals. The poor white areas are still better off than the richer black areas. If we adopted blue state economic plans we'd be bankrupt in a year or so. Niggers take more than their far share and commit crime as payment for all the good things white people give them. Just look at Detroit. Niggers were left to rule over the ruins of the white man's creation and they are only kept afloat by federal payments. If we cut them off entirely they'ed resort to savagery and voodoo and other niggerish things.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.