[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Americans so unintelligent?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 9

File: we wuz kangs.jpg (254KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
we wuz kangs.jpg
254KB, 1920x1080px
Why are Americans so unintelligent?
>>
>>138496187
They never had any culture to build upon.
>>
Because the country consists of all the trash we didn't want to keep.
>>
File: 6ee.jpg (58KB, 680x661px) Image search: [Google]
6ee.jpg
58KB, 680x661px
>>138496187
too busy destroying shitskin countries to flood them into europe to give a shit about what you think
>>
File: joseph gobbels.jpg (102KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
joseph gobbels.jpg
102KB, 620x413px
>>138496425
>''The U.S.A. has no poets no painters no architects or composers of world stature. Whatever culture it has is borrowed from Europe.The land lacks its own language, culture,and civilization. It has borrowed everything,generally debasing it by Americanizing it,never improving it. Americanization is a kind of kitschification that gives every cultural value an American stamp,turning a mature language into slang, the waltz into jazz,a work of literature into a crime story. We really have the wrong image of America. Hollywood films are mostly to blame,since they present the life style of the upper ten thousand, which most Americans themselves experience though films. If the Americans lacked money, they would probably be the most despised people in the world.Everything is junk and make-believe. Everything in their media sensational.Public opinion can be kneaded like dough.It is a paradise for cunning Jews and businessmen who terrorise the people while flying the fake flag of democracy''

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>138496566
>Swede
Your own native population is doing a damn fine job of destroying its own country through failed immigration policies and Orwellian suppression of its native citizenry.
Curiously, the Swedes here in the states are also far-left loonies who are running Minessota into the ground as well.
I guess it's just congenital for snownigger swedes to be stupid and anti-white cucks.
>>
>>138496656
Burgers BTFO desu
>>
File: 1503169638466.png (8KB, 251x272px) Image search: [Google]
1503169638466.png
8KB, 251x272px
>>138496425

rap music.
>>
>>138496656
Wow, projecting much?
Germany was the bastion and black hole of kike degeneracy during that period.
>>
>>138496187
I see way more leafs shitlost unironically
>>
>baiting whites into flinging shit at each other instead of coming together to reach a common goal
Nice divide and conquer tactic schlomo
>>
>>138497893
>Americans
>white
LOL
>>
>>138496656
>Germans
>Having culture
>>
>>138496187
1.teachers cant beat studenst with a ruler anymore,cant even offend them
2. giving bad degres to color pople is racism now
3. teachers having a rise if students have god deggres so thy cheating,
4.declining young culture + mixed race+unnaturaly preventing hate between kids
5.drugs easier to reach by middleschooler than for adlut from factory
6.shity media - music/tv show , mindles tv programs for kids, youtube recomends
7.tablets since newborn
kids should be denied pc to a year of 10
kids now have no imagination
>>
Why? It's very simple. Republicans want to abolish the department of education here.

That one sentence should tell you exactly why so many of us are fucking stupid.
>>
>>138496656
That was just part of Joe's standup routine. He was one of THE best German comedians.
>>
>>138496656
Joseph ''my wife's son is true Aryan'' Goebbels
>>
File: 51fiqaxkfe9z.jpg (302KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
51fiqaxkfe9z.jpg
302KB, 1500x2000px
>>138496187
We've literally invented everything good and convenient in the world. Pizza? Ours. Burgers? Ours. Potatoes? Ours. Not yours. Cars ours internet ours tv ours.

The world would still be eating just bread and beer and goats if it wasn't for us.
>>
>>138498724
This guy gets it.

>5.drugs easier to reach by middleschooler than for adlut from factory
Aderal just because a pseudo psychologist finds pseudo disorder like ADHD and just prescribe pills for nothing but to hook up said child.

>6.shity media - music/tv show , mindles tv programs for kids, youtube recomends
THIS is the worst degradation of culture, just watch u.s. tv and u get brain damaged, also
>7.tablets since newborn
this
>>
File: 20170821_190740.jpg (59KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
20170821_190740.jpg
59KB, 528x960px
>>138496566
I'm relaxing all day enjoying the solar eclipse with my brother drinking good beer and got 20 cheeseburgers while you're prob at work making money so your stay at home wife can buy her muslim bf nice clothes to bang her in
>>
>>138496656
He was right. The rise of an uncultured colonialist land like America to being the biggest cultural influence in the World has been a disaster for Western Civilization. It is Europeans own fault though for choosing to worship American culture and saturate their media with American nonsense though.
>>
>>
File: IMG_20170807_134145.jpg (35KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170807_134145.jpg
35KB, 1600x1200px
>>138496187
>As the British people blot themselves from humanity.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/1866030
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.