[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Erdogan, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: Erdogan.jpg (46KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
Erdogan.jpg
46KB, 800x500px
On abortion

>Erdoğan said that abortion is murder, saying, "You either kill a baby in the mother's womb or you kill it after birth. In many cases [not all], there's no difference."[112]

On Women and Feminist

>"I do not believe in the equality of men and women. I believe in equal opportunities. Men and women are different and complementary."

> "Our religion [Islam] has defined a position for women [in society]: motherhood. You cannot explain this to feminists because they don't accept the concept of motherhood."

The economy

>Erdoğan inherited a debt of $23.5 billion to the IMF, which was reduced to $0.9 billion in 2012. He decided not to sign a new deal. Turkey's debt to the IMF was thus declared to be completely paid and he announced that the IMF could borrow from Turkey.

>The cash-flow into the Turkish economy between 2002 and 2012 caused a growth of 64% in real GDP and a 43% increase in GDP per capita.

On Jews and Communism

> In 1974, he wrote, directed and played the lead role in the play Maskomya, which presented Freemasonry, Communism and Judaism as evil.

> In February 2013, Erdoğan called Zionism a "crime against humanity."

>A 2009 report issued by the Israeli Foreign Ministry, said that Erdoğan "indirectly incites and encourages" antisemitism.

Why do (((they))) hate him?
>>
File: 1502396750539.jpg (76KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1502396750539.jpg
76KB, 500x667px
>>
File: Refugees2.jpg (3MB, 3262x2838px) Image search: [Google]
Refugees2.jpg
3MB, 3262x2838px
Nah.
>>
>>138488392
>Liking Erdogan only because Jews are the common enemy

Kill yourself
>>
This is the same cunt who threatened to flood Europe with refugees if they didn't let him flood Europe with refugees.
He also said the Ottoman's landed on the moon 300 years ago.
Fuck this guy.
>>
>>138488392
Roach on proxy detected.

No, he is a fucking islamist mongoloid and needs to die in a fire somewhere.
>>
>>138488699
He greatly improved the economy and made Turkey more conservative. Calling out the Jew is just a plus.
>>
Yeah just kys OP.
>>
>>138488392
Can someone give me a quick run down on how they managed to ride themselves of the IMF?
>>
>>138488392
nice try CIA
Obamas shitposting force couldn't get us to back this terrorist asshole, this isn;t going to change just because the GOP is bank rolling it now.
Hope you get terried
>>
>>138488699
Said the kike
>>
File: Germany roach.png (40KB, 812x727px) Image search: [Google]
Germany roach.png
40KB, 812x727px
>>138488392
He is not, because he is a roach. If we had a white-christian leader like him, he would be fucking great
>>
>>138488392
Erdogan is ur guy if u are muslims brotherhood scum
>>
>>138488392
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ft.com/content/797ffd06-841d-11e7-a4ce-15b2513cb3ff
>>
>>138488392
>Israel and Turkey worked closely to capture Erdogan.

>Israel and Turkey worked closely to prevent Kurds from closing the Kobanî/Afrin gap, allowing (((DAESH))) to freely travel in and out of Turkey all the way to Raqqa and Mosul.

>Israel and Turkey worked closely to kill my friend Mike, a Syrian Democratic Forces fighter, with a fighter jet.

Look up Donmëh. The entire Young Turks regime was CryptoJews, and it is debated whether Ataturk himself was. They convinced a bunch of "redneck" Kurds and Turks to round up the Armenians and literally crucify them. They did this under ((((orders)))) in order to secure the Southern Front of the coming (((Communist/Bolshevik)))) Revolution. Armenians were extremely advanced and would have played a major role in preventing Trotsky and Kasanovich from starving 20 million Soviet Christians.
>>
>>138491581
Ocalan***

Israel and Turkey worked closely to capture Ocalan.
>>
He let millions of syrians flood his country, doesn't even bother integrating them. If he's /ourguy/ then so is Merkel.
>>
>>138488392

>> In 1974, he wrote, directed and played the lead role in the play Maskomya, which presented Freemasonry, Communism and Judaism as evil.

based. he would be god tier if he was christian
>>
File: 1502707555091.jpg (109KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1502707555091.jpg
109KB, 960x540px
>>138488392
>they hate him especially the german cucks so he is one of us.
i thought the same some days ago...
idk
>>
>>138488864
So did Gaddafi and Assad. Doesn't stop /pol/ from liking them.
>>
>>138492335
Austrians are Germans dummy
>>
People will understand his true value during the fight against leftists.
>>
>>138494626
nope
i know best because i am austrian
>>
>>138495720
>Ethnic Germans are what native Austrians are
>they speak German
>they embraced Hitler's annexation and considered themselves part of Germany
>have the same cuisine
>have the exact DNA e culture
>Turks are the largest minority in bothe countries
>>
>>138495978
exact same culture* kek
>>
>>138495720
I know best that austrians are germans.
Stop pretending.
>>
>leader of 3rd world shithole country
>musels

nope
>>
>>138488392
If you put lipstick on a pile of shit, does it belong on the kitchen table? No!
>>
He's a fucking Islamist with american clothes.
>>
>>138490512
The pharaoh knows
>>
>>138488392
erdogan is the antichrist. the antichrist comes from turkey. he's /notourguy/. recep erdogan or recep tayyip erdogan is 666 in gematria. look it up, boo. but he's right. abortion is killing babies.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.