[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The UK will ban 4chan when...?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: beebcrime.png (619KB, 729x963px) Image search: [Google]
beebcrime.png
619KB, 729x963px
"Whether shouted in their face on the street, daubed on their wall or tweeted into their living room, the impact of hateful abuse on a victim can be equally devastating," she said.
She said the internet and social media in particular have provided "new platforms" for abuse.
In December 2014, Scotland's Crown Office issued similar prosecution guidance, saying "if it would be illegal to say it on the street, it is illegal to say it online".
>>
https://www.cps.gov.uk/publications/docs/hate_crime_leaflet_support.pdf

>There is no legal definition of hostility so the CPS uses the everyday understanding of the word which includes ill-will, spite, contempt, prejudice, unfriendliness, antagonism, resentment and dislike.

>unfriendliness
>resentment
>dislike

kek. bye bye cuckfags.
>>
>>138488138
>becoming a literal nanny state while muslims run you over and rape your women
ha
>>
Why is the internet any different though?
>>
>>138488882
>implying we don't use a proxy
>>
File: assad.png (90KB, 238x276px) Image search: [Google]
assad.png
90KB, 238x276px
>>138488138
The equivalence to saying something in the street makes no sense, if I follow you in the street and call you a foggot there's not a lot you can (legally) do about it, if I follow you on twitter and call you a faggot you can block me.
>>
>>138488138
HAHAHA hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha
>>
>>138489220
>t. 52% white
>>
>>138488882
I can't wait to be arrested for not accepting a friend request
>>
>>138489436
A bit too late to block you if you've already committed the crime, no?
>>
>>138489549
Yeah but at least the police won't skull fuck me for hurting someone's feelings.
>>
ThoughtCrime
>>
File: monster.jpg (1MB, 1994x3994px) Image search: [Google]
monster.jpg
1MB, 1994x3994px
>>138488138
>>
>>138489660
Perhaps, although arresting people for doing it once is probably a bit extreme even for British police
>>
>>138489310
>how is a face to face personal interaction different from an impersonal anonymous interaction through a computer screen

is this your brain on tism?
>>
File: clockworkOrange pepe.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
clockworkOrange pepe.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>138488138
what a fucking faggot. if you dont like what you see online get off the internet nigger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
>>
>>138490289
More like "this is your brain on sitting back and thinking of england"

allowing the brits to breed was a mistake.
>>
>>138490289
The point is that if something is illegal to say (threats, highly offensive comments, etc) it doesn't matter if you send it by pidgeon or wear it on a t-shirt. It's the contents that are illegal not the channel. I get that it's hard for you idiots to understand that the internet isn't some free-for-all alternative to reality but an extension of it.
>>
>>138488138

Just fucking look at him. Is false honesty better than the truth? Do they seriously expect everyone to live their entire lives, offline and online, under a facade lying through their teeth in every encounter with another human being?

Fuck off
>>
File: 1496553066871.jpg (82KB, 750x555px) Image search: [Google]
1496553066871.jpg
82KB, 750x555px
>>138488138
UK: You know what bothers me?
Everyone Else: The increase of acid attacks
UK: No
Everyone Else: The amount of young girls being groomed, raped, or otherwise human trafficked by "asian" gangs?
UK: No
Everyone Else: well perhaps you care about the fact female genital mutilation is now practiced in your country?
UK: No, Its these damn rude comments on the internet that are the problem! REEEEE
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.