[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im clinically depressed this picture is the sort of shit you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

im clinically depressed
this picture is the sort of shit you get when you google images depression
im starting to think depression is really just a meme but if you guys knew how i really felt you might understand
im posting this here to see what you guys have to say about depression and if you want to ask me any questions
i would post on /r9k/ but i want to see what you guys think about it
>>
>>138486326
How old are you?

From the age of 13-19 I'd convinced myself everything was shit and pointless and that there was no evidence that could convince me otherwise

I had decided I knew all I needed to in order to come to this conclusion

A mixture of arrogance and apathy left my brain in a continuous self defeating loop that seemed logical and therefore correct

I was retarded though lol and didn't know shit about shit
>>
>>138486913
>>
>>138486326
You just have to be a fucking man and be happy, the you wont be depresses. Now give me 100 dollaris
>>
>>138486326
Depression is pretty common, but people usually find a way to cope. My coping mechanism is a steady job and loving marriage, but take those away and it's back to wallowing in sorrow and not eating.
>>
Find out what makes you depressed and change it.
>>
>>138487504
society makes me depressed
>>
Anon, I've struggled with crippling and severe anxiety for unknown reasons for years. You have to just step up and go about your day, despite all of it. I wake up every day with random physical symptoms that have no reason and I can't explain. I still suck it up, despite all of it, go to work and function.

Every day I get panic attacks and my mind thinks I'm going to die. Some days it gets so bad that my arms and legs feel so weak, I can barely use them but I still have to push through because I'm an adult with responsibilities. They even offered to put me on disability and I said fuck no. I cannot look anyone in the eye and tell them I'm on disability because of severe physical anxiety.

Don't listen to anyone who tells you it's not real. It's very real. Depression, hypochondria and anxiety can cripple you. It can take over your life and make you feel very real things physically. However, you still own your body. You can still overpower it. You choose to be crippled by it, no matter how bad the symptoms get.

The other day, I had to sit in a meeting with board members while my heart was going 200 bpm, my chest was sinking to the floor and I felt like I was having a heart attack. That's just daily life for me. I've tried numerous meds from the doctor but none of them work for me. It's all in your head and you can push through it. I do it every day, even though my body feels like a warzone every single day.

I've never figured out why this started happening as I'm not an anxious or stressed out person. Sure, it's like living in a nightmare but I have responsibilities and shit to do, so I have to push through it to the point where I can function and support myself.
>>
>tfw doctor
>30
>constantly work nights and weekends
>constant feelings of inadequacy
>have to constantly deal with scum due to "muh free healthcare"
>no gf because neurotic af
>blackpilled about current political climate

End blog

Not sure why i don't end it desu
>>
File: 1499484380470.jpg (100KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1499484380470.jpg
100KB, 540x540px
>>138488387
Who would want to miss the fireworks?
>>
>>138488320
The latest meds I was given were BusPIRone and Hydroxyzine Pamoate. It's $120 per re-fill. Those didn't work for me, all they did was make me really fucking tired all day.
>>
File: 1463229655690.jpg (32KB, 325x265px) Image search: [Google]
1463229655690.jpg
32KB, 325x265px
>>138486326
>remove the J key

GEE WIZ I WONDER WHO COULD POSSIBLY BE BEHIND THIS ONE GUYS
>>
Take LSD and stop being so overly sensitive you fucking faggot
>>
>>138488586
DON'T TRUST THE CHEMICAL JEW!!!!!!!!!
It stops you from having dreams, it literally makes it worse, you can never resolve it without dreams.

This should help!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iRlyo_Q-lQ
>>
>>138486326
Fuck liberals for making us think that depression = sadness.
What depression really is is an inability to feel anything for anything, so depressed people seek to feel sadness to have some input in their brains.
>>
Go lift. If you're not doing anything to help yourself, it's hard to feel sorry for you.
>>
depressionfag here, it's not a meme

i'm successful, in a happy long term relationship, have achieved almost every goal I've set out for and more is coming in the future but my goddamn brain still spazzes out and compulsively thinks "dying rules I want to die dying would be great I hate life being alive is ass I want to die dying is awesome dying is easy can't wait to die" for hours and hours

Wellbutrin helps but nothing cures

weed helps

drinking into a stupor every night helps

can't wait to die
>>
>>138489227
>drinking into a stupor every night helps
I've talked to so many people who have the same level of anxiety that I have to the point it cripples you.

This is the only thing that helps them. Somehow I fight through it and just deal with the symptoms but so many people turn to alcohol to the point that it's all they do. They can't go several hours without drinking.
>>
File: arminius.jpg (428KB, 1024x1455px) Image search: [Google]
arminius.jpg
428KB, 1024x1455px
>>138489227
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4urwmEzzDo
Become something more, you were not made to be weak and cowering.
>>
i think people who live in big cities or with a lot of people will eventually get depression. even more if its multicultural. in my perspective humans are not meant to live like that. they should have some sort of clan with whom they can identify and thrive. so if i were you i would move into a small comfy town which is mostly populated with your race/ethnic group. also eat more healthy and get a job
>>
>>138486326
You should have not started drinking at 14 and done drugs and shit. Now your brain is fucked and you will have the attitude of a 15 year old for the rest of your life. It's your own fault. You should have let your brain develop in peace until you were 25.
>>
>>138486326
>im starting to think depression is really just a meme

Its responsible for memes, but its not a meme

>>138486913
>A mixture of arrogance and apathy
>left my brain in a continuous self defeating loop that seemed logical and therefore correct

sounds like OCD
>>
>>138486326
Used to have depression, still kind of do. The kind a lot have on this board than involves being a NEET and staying in all day.

>Smoked a ton of weed one night by myself
>Had a panicky episode
>forced to confront bad feels
>Wake up next morning with a new perspective on life
>majority of self criticism unfounded
>dont hate self anymore

Used to drink, eat, and play vidya to avoid confronting my problems. Everything comfort i gave myself I regarded as a sort of therapy. Ended up going on like this for years, which obviously made it worse.

So yeah, my advice is to induce an epiphany with hallucinogenic drugs.
>>
>>138488320
>my heart was going 200 bpm

seriously? whats your average bpm?
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/1865022
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.