[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

True victim blaming

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: victim blame.png (79KB, 710x693px) Image search: [Google]
victim blame.png
79KB, 710x693px
So I'm sure many of you have heard the story of the guy that got stabbed because someone thought he was a neo-nazi. His friends said that the only reason they could think of was because of his hair(undercut). I now present to you the "alt-left" in their natural online habitat.
>>
Polite bump
>>
>>138482954
>he doesn't have an approved hairstyle
https://unvis.it/newsfeed.time.com/2013/02/25/these-are-north-koreas-28-state-approved-hairstyles
>>
>>138483901
He had an exclusive Kim Jong-Un cut
>>
>>138482954
>she was asking for it by wearing that dress
The alt-left are olympians at mental gymnastics
>>
File: SRShistory_reddit_sjw.jpg (612KB, 1691x3026px) Image search: [Google]
SRShistory_reddit_sjw.jpg
612KB, 1691x3026px
>>138482954

was reading through a guide I picked up at a pride event
'raising a trans child'
lot of stuff about how to get around the laws preventing gender surgery for kids
anyway
the main way they give of defining / expressing gender is
>haircut

this is the crux of the SJW mentality; you can't judge genitals, you can't explain using genes, you can't judge their words, you must judge people by their haircut

>blue bowl cut - top tier
>pink dreadlocks - acceptable gender expression

>brown hair with slight undercut - tolerable

>short hair on a man - only acceptable with stretch piercings

>short hair on white cis male - NAZI - MUST DESTROY reeeeeee
>>
>>138482954
shit can't be serious here all the normalfags have that haircut because of soccer players
>>
>>138486225
The one in pink is serious, I'm not positive of the one in red. I checked pink's Facebook and she's very fat and ugly and she has a lot of Pride parade photos and the rainbow color filter on normal pictures of her.
>>
HACK TEST 1
>>
>>138482954

funniest thing is that around where i am it's hipsters and faggots that are wearing the "hitler youth" style cuts
>>
>>138486185
kek
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.